Author Topic: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours  (Read 81447 times)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours
« Reply #570 on: September 27, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »
GoalSneak07 on BF (part 2):

(Richmond):  Richard Tambling’s name has emerged as the Tigers will battle to keep him. A number of Victorian clubs are vying for his services as he looks for a fresh start, one possible destination is the Power but no real confirmation as of yet. Tom Lynch still a possibility and Justin Sherman high on their radar.

(Essendon): Bachar Houli will be at Punt Road next season, Hardwick is keen to turn him into a hard running midfielder.

(Brisbane): Justin Sherman is linked to the Bulldogs following Harbrows departure; it’s believed the Tigers and Melbourne are high on his agenda as his preferred clubs.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19157182&postcount=1

Interesting indeed

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #571 on: September 28, 2010, 02:52:40 AM »
Gold Coast saying they'll have a low-key trade week

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/gold-coast-keeps-cool-on-trade-week-20100927-15u32.html

WESTERN Bulldogs have emerged as challengers to Adelaide in the race for Carlton defender Andrew Walker. The Blues have rebuffed a direct swap for out-of-favour Bulldog Andrejs Everitt.

The Crows are prepared to give up a player for Walker, but have knocked back a Blues request for last year's first-round pick Daniel Talia. Adelaide would have to give up something exceptional to trump the Bulldogs.

Josh Hill is under contract, but keen for greener pastures. It may mean a return to Western Australia for Hill, 21, along with another Bulldog, Brennan Stack, 22.

The Bulldogs are interested in Geelong's speedy Nathan Djerrkura, 22, who wants to move in the hope of playing more senior games. If he lands at Whitten Oval, it will be for a late draft pick.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/western-bulldogs-chase-blues-star-andrew-walker/story-e6frf9jf-1225930405577

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #572 on: September 28, 2010, 09:16:55 AM »
The HUN this morning is saying that if the GC list Krak they want a first round draft pick for him

They have got to be joking  :gobdrop

=========

Here's part of the story ....

THE Gold Coast says the asking price for former Richmond forward Andrew Krakouer is a first-round draft pick.
Krakouer could be this year's AFL redemption story after emerging from a jail term for assault to win the WAFL's Sandover Medal.

The Gold Coast has rights to Krakouer through its draft entitlements because he is a formerly listed AFL player.

That means clubs would have to trade for Krakouer, and with a raft of interested parties, they might have to give up a first-round pick.

West Coast heads the chase for Krakouer, whose four-goal 40-possession Grand Final performance saw him notch an amazing 290 SuperCoach points.

The asking price for Krakouer, who turns 28 early next year, might scare off rival clubs.

See: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/big-tickets-on-andrew-krakouer/story-fn69a32t-1225930475565

for the rest of it

:rollin :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #573 on: September 28, 2010, 12:00:17 PM »
And some of you laugh at me for saying Tambling is worth a pick under 15-12.....
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #574 on: September 28, 2010, 12:36:15 PM »
And some of you laugh at me for saying Tambling is worth a pick under 15-12.....

What the Gold Coast wants and what the Gold Coast will be offered will be interesting.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #575 on: September 28, 2010, 12:45:03 PM »
Fits the small, but not small forward role.

Already got hicks, Nahas, King how many do we want? haha

how many premiership players of the future are amongst that lot do you reckon?

we need to find a real good one, not ones who are making up the numbers

so true. Well said, sir.

:clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #576 on: September 28, 2010, 12:54:27 PM »

What the Gold Coast wants and what the Gold Coast will be offered will be interesting.

Dead right but they are aiming high, as we should be doing, instead of saying oh well lets take a 3rd - 4th round pick and a crap player for Tambling, as some are just about hinting at.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #577 on: September 28, 2010, 02:05:45 PM »
I would keep Tambling, but if a club wants him a First Round Pick thank you!

:thumbsup

Ramps

« Reply #578 on: September 28, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »

If Tambling goes to Sydney he'll become a star. Veszpremi and there first pick is a good deal though.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #579 on: September 28, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »

If Tambling goes to Sydney he'll become a star. Veszpremi and there first pick is a good deal though.

agree ramps 100%

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #580 on: September 28, 2010, 06:19:37 PM »

agree ramps 100%

But will he become a star for us?

TigerTimeII

« Reply #581 on: September 28, 2010, 07:29:32 PM »
yes he will if he stays

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #582 on: September 28, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »
The HUN this morning is saying that if the GC list Krak they want a first round draft pick for him

They have got to be joking  :gobdrop

=========

Here's part of the story ....

THE Gold Coast says the asking price for former Richmond forward Andrew Krakouer is a first-round draft pick.
Krakouer could be this year's AFL redemption story after emerging from a jail term for assault to win the WAFL's Sandover Medal.

The Gold Coast has rights to Krakouer through its draft entitlements because he is a formerly listed AFL player.

That means clubs would have to trade for Krakouer, and with a raft of interested parties, they might have to give up a first-round pick.

West Coast heads the chase for Krakouer, whose four-goal 40-possession Grand Final performance saw him notch an amazing 290 SuperCoach points.

The asking price for Krakouer, who turns 28 early next year, might scare off rival clubs.

See: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/big-tickets-on-andrew-krakouer/story-fn69a32t-1225930475565

for the rest of it

:rollin :rollin
So we get no comp for the player?

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #583 on: September 28, 2010, 07:41:17 PM »

So we get no comp for the player?

Nope, we delisted him.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #584 on: September 28, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »