Author Topic: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours  (Read 81117 times)

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
Re: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours
« Reply #630 on: October 06, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »
This DT guy has done really well to gather such attention. If he is for real, he isn't bound by media ethics (this is the wrong word, but hutchy has more to lose if a rumour is completely false) to air any rumour that might be thrown up. Good reading none the less.

I dont expect us to end up with the number of picks inside 35 that he is suggesting though.

be happy to get Grigg and Houli on our list, hopefully one of them for nothing, cause gosh i hate those two teams.

Interesting that he didnt even get close to spelling Djerrkura's name right, makes you think that he has heard the information rather than read it...
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #631 on: October 06, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »
The latest installment from DeepThroat007 on BF.....

Richard Tambling has to be soughted out b4 anything can be done, we r desperate for pick 14 and are likely to get it now that the cats have shown serious interest with a ablett priority pick and player being offerred, we've considering bling and our 2nd pick for pick 14 and crows 3rd pick ( or maybe seller mackernan or Henderson), likely to be done tomorrow no matter what deal is agreed upon expect bling 2 b a crow by tomorro,

once this is over then we can deal with Sherman, his asking price has gone through the roof but more importantly our 2nd rd pick could be used in the bling deal,

thursfeild will also be traded to freo with our 3rd pick for freos 1st pick,

I still expect Sherman to be a tiger but our power will be lost if our 2nd pick is gone, harbrow pick is important that's the pick bris want, but walker from Carlton isn't going there for anything less, bocks pick will be used for jacobs, bling has killed the blues chances of getting pick 14.

Djakura ( spelling?) could be playing for the tigers, next year, we will be dealing with the cats weather it's for Blake, west or gamble or a ablett priority pick, Foley is creating interest at the cats long way of though,

Hill could Also be a tiger next year nahas had Been mentioned as a swap,

Mitch Clark could be a eagle for pick 4 but eagles are reluctant to trade pick 4 now but are tempted,
Cornelius or collier is also a chance to end up at punt road expect a player swap, macguane is being
Favoured, though the suns are making a play for him there 2nd rd priority pick (28?).

Other news cloke has until tomorrow to decide what he is doing.

Houli will go into psd, grigg will be traded to us but we have to find a pick or player, miller will be with us next year but how is being worked out.

A three way deal with collingwood and freo is also a posabiliy, Antony, thurstfeild to freo, pick 20 to us and tarrant to collingwood, our 3rd pick to go to freo and the pies give us there 3rd pick which could be used for Grigg.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19248587&postcount=504

Also Carlton have made a play for Moore, Rance, macgaune and thursfeild, desperate for a key back and we are the only club with a couple to spare, 1 problem, the blues are just to hard to deal with and won't pay the right value and want to involve Grigg as a straight swap or we give up more, with hawthorn, Sydney, bris and suns all enquiring about our key backs the blues might end up with nothing and lose a player in the psd.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19248764&postcount=508
his named a few players so his pretty safe at least one of them becoming a tiger. cant see Sherman becoming a tiger though i think westernbull dogs or sydney will pick him up.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #632 on: October 06, 2010, 03:13:33 PM »
Well Sherman was originally reported as being on our radar and was said to want a trade to Richmond earlier....what do you believe?  Did we withdraw our interest or are we playing for time for more bargaining chips or has he really just opted for the dogs instead...the news may change again lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #633 on: October 06, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »
Well Sherman was originally reported as being on our radar and was said to want a trade to Richmond earlier....what do you believe?  Did we withdraw our interest or are we playing for time for more bargaining chips or has he really just opted for the dogs instead...the news may change again lol
Apparently we said the cost for Sherman was too high.

If you go through DT's info it is very optimistic for Richmond to the point of being too optimistic. If all those trades went through we'd have picks 6, 14 (Adel), 20 (Freo), 28 (GC). Too good to be true to be believed. We know we ain't getting pick 14 from Adelaide. It passes the time though during trade week and gives us something to talk about so I'll give him that for entertainment value.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #634 on: October 06, 2010, 07:49:25 PM »
 :-[ i would have been really happy to see Sherman at Tiger land  :'(

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #635 on: October 06, 2010, 07:54:05 PM »
Word is delisted pie J.Barham will be traded to Tigers for a defunct pick Courteous deal by the Pies as opposed 2 him chancing it in the ND

http://twitter.com/SpyandSource

Ramps

« Reply #636 on: October 06, 2010, 07:58:39 PM »
Word is delisted pie J.Barham will be traded to Tigers for a defunct pick Courteous deal by the Pies as opposed 2 him chancing it in the ND

Barham cant kick and even if its for a useless pick its still costs us one position on our list.

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #637 on: October 06, 2010, 08:00:07 PM »

If a finals team dosent want him? and were trying to be a finals team then why get him?

POINTLESS  :banghead

Offline Harro80

• Future Richmond star

Tigermonk

« Reply #639 on: October 06, 2010, 08:20:29 PM »
Barham would be a good pickup for us

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #640 on: October 06, 2010, 08:32:29 PM »
I agree, Barham can play, he has been out of favor with Malthouse since mid last year, not exactly sure what went on but hasn't played many games since.
I would be wrapped if we got him on the cheap.....

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #641 on: October 06, 2010, 08:35:13 PM »

No no no no no.  Wasn't even in the Pies best 28. Waste of time.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:12:52 AM by Tuckerbag »

tony_montana

« Reply #642 on: October 06, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »
Barham would be a good pickup for us

hes poo

Ramps

« Reply #643 on: October 06, 2010, 08:39:05 PM »
seen nothing except pace from barham. kicking is less than average.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #644 on: October 06, 2010, 08:41:00 PM »
Rookie at absolute best.
Go Tigers!