Author Topic: Wallace's list management review of the Tigers  (Read 4750 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Wallace's list management review of the Tigers
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »
I don't see why we would go after Pitt early on in the draft if at all. At just 70kg he's going to need to put on 10-15kgs to play AFL at his height.

I hope Francis and Craig don't go for need with our first pick and stick to best available. If there's anything we can learn from Lids being moved to HB is that if you have a surplus of quality mids then you can move them out to the flanks. On the other hand you can't turn a skinny flanker into a genuine ballwinning midfielder. No more Jordie's or JON's thanks Richmond.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »
Plough still has a thing for nimble outside mids/flankers by the looks of it.

Still, its nice that he is positive about our future, unlike Spud who would rather submit to a screaming eagle from Burkie, Stewie, Harvs and Nicky W than admit he buggered our list.

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 07:43:36 PM »
I don't see why we would go after Pitt early on in the draft if at all. At just 70kg he's going to need to put on 10-15kgs to play AFL at his height.

I hope Francis and Craig don't go for need with our first pick and stick to best available. If there's anything we can learn from Lids being moved to HB is that if you have a surplus of quality mids then you can move them out to the flanks. On the other hand you can't turn a skinny flanker into a genuine ballwinning midfielder. No more Jordie's or JON's thanks Richmond.

From the video Atley looks like a real good player, only highlites mind you, but he has a 2nd gear and looks like he finds time with the footy. If kicking is good then hes right up there for us in my opinion.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 09:01:48 PM »
yes yes plough how does go ? ?  yourself sound.

listening to his love for young skinny flankers makes me sick in the guts, but no suprises as he is an A grade loser.

a thread should never be created if it concerns anything that comes out of his mouth

Edited for avoiding the swear filter.You're lucky I've just got back from holidays and I have to shoot off to wrok - you've been banned once for use of the "C" word. Do it again and 48 hours on the swear bench awaits. For the final time the use of the "C" word in ANY form is totally unacceptable
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:54:11 AM by WilliamPowell »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2010, 09:02:23 PM »
Terry should just not talk about us. Shock jock value. His opinion is outdated. Fancy starting with his 2011 comment and raising  that first up like his management was the reason it may come to pass. IF it was he'd still be in the job. I'm starting to sympathise more with Spud at least he took us to a token finals spot. :-\

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2010, 09:08:42 PM »
yes yes plough how does go x x x  yourself sound.

listening to his love for young skinny flankers makes me sick in the guts, but no suprises as he is an A grade loser.

a thread should never be created if it concerns anything that comes out of his mouth

Were you going to call him a sargent?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:55:47 AM by WilliamPowell »

Ramps

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2010, 09:27:21 PM »
even if hardwick sacks another 10 at the end of the year, taking his total to 24 changes in about 13 months ... when we have success Wallace will come out and claim he was a major part of it i reckon  :lol

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2010, 09:52:45 PM »
even if hardwick sacks another 10 at the end of the year, taking his total to 24 changes in about 13 months ... when we have success Wallace will come out and claim he was a major part of it i reckon  :lol

It's in his character and I am certain he will even if by 2012-13 possibly 75% of the list that was at the club in his last game will be gone from RFC.  Can hear the gloating and self adulation from now. It's quite disturbing and sickening to say the least. Can anyone in the football world believe him now?
Of course it was his plans trades and selections coaching..............

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »
even if hardwick sacks another 10 at the end of the year, taking his total to 24 changes in about 13 months ... when we have success Wallace will come out and claim he was a major part of it i reckon  :lol

It's in his character and I am certain he will even if by 2012-13 possibly 75% of the list that was at the club in his last game will be gone from RFC.  Can hear the gloating and self adulation from now. It's quite disturbing and sickening to say the least. Can anyone in the football world believe him now?
Of course it was his plans trades and selections coaching..............

plain and simple he is a sargent of the highest order.

there aint no word in the dictionary that best describes this rat.

"if im to take credit for the recruiting at RFC then im also to take credit for the recruiting at the Buldogs"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:56:04 AM by WilliamPowell »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2010, 12:45:17 AM »
Plough still has a thing for nimble outside mids/flankers by the looks of it.

Still, its nice that he is positive about our future, unlike Spud who would rather submit to a screaming eagle from Burkie, Stewie, Harvs and Nicky W than admit he buggered our list.
I don't know about that Jake. I remember Spud admitting he tried to top up the list after making finals in 2001 because he thought we were close. He excepted that he made the wrong choice.
Unlike Wallet, he has NEVER stated he was responsible for our problems but has deflected blame to everyone from the president to the kid on work experience in the Tigers den.

I can't stand that Charlatan.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2010, 06:44:59 AM »
Terry should just not talk about us. Shock jock value. His opinion is outdated. Fancy starting with his 2011 comment and raising  that first up like his management was the reason it may come to pass. IF it was he'd still be in the job. I'm starting to sympathise more with Spud at least he took us to a token finals spot. :-\

Absolutely spot on this post.

Wallace on list management?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »
I think it is spelled Sergeant, WP, not Sargent. Sargent was an American painter who painted landscapes. My favourite landscape artists were John Constable and William Turner, who really captured the gloomy beauty of the newly industrialized English countryside.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 01:58:07 PM »
I think it is spelled Sergeant, WP, not Sargent. Sargent was an American painter who painted landscapes. My favourite landscape artists were John Constable and William Turner, who really captured the gloomy beauty of the newly industrialized English countryside.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

I was thinking Sargent's Pies jake  ;) That's my take and I am sticking to it  ;D

A pie inthe eye for Tezza perhaps
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online FooffooValve

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2010, 02:00:17 PM »
The main deficiency in our game is our uncontested possession. We are doing fine on contested possession. So, first and foremost, we need blokes that can dispose effectively. That is what our recruiters will be largely focussing on in the next two drafts.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »
The main deficiency in our game is our uncontested possession. We are doing fine on contested possession. So, first and foremost, we need blokes that can dispose effectively. That is what our recruiters will be largely focussing on in the next two drafts.

Isn't there someone running around for Coburg with good disposal  :o