Author Topic: Team for Round 18  (Read 7466 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: Team for Round 18
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 08:59:14 AM »
Hey Infamy, Rance dropped. :lol
That just shows you know absolute ZIP you clown.
Forget about abusing me pal
Please refer my previous post re Rance
It doesnt show he knows zip, it shows he has a different opinion to you!

yep, he enjoys seeing Richmond being a failure all these years, I dont :gotigers

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »
Hey Infamy, Rance dropped. :lol
That just shows you know absolute ZIP you clown.
Forget about abusing me pal
Please refer my previous post re Rance
It doesnt show he knows zip, it shows he has a different opinion to you!

yep, he enjoys seeing Richmond being a failure all these years, I dont :gotigers
Surely not!?
Although I would not be surprised if we have the largest Emo supporter base in the land! Barracking for Richmond is a form of self harm!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 09:39:00 AM »
mate, i hate losing with a passion.
Major issue with most Richmond supporters that we fall in love with players who just arent up to it.
We hold on to them for too long in the hope they will improve. You cant improve if you have no ability.
Nahas is a perfect example, he used to fall over all the time when he played at Port Melbourne, 3 years later he still falls over :banghead
Rance, just aint going to make.
Hislop and Thomson like wise

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 09:44:37 AM »
Major issue with most Richmond supporters that we fall in love with players who just arent up to it.
We hold on to them for too long in the hope they will improve. You cant improve if you have no ability.
Nahas is a perfect example, he used to fall over all the time when he played at Port Melbourne, 3 years later he still falls over :banghead
I dont disagree with your list at all! However, there have been a few players;notably  King, Graham and Edwards, who are just finding their feet now! Some players need longer, or at least need a good team, to show their wares!
Rance being dropped shows what our plans are for him! Not sure we will delist Sloppy, why would we send him in for an op? Are we obligated to or are we hanging on to him? Same question for the others sent in for ops!

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »

Since when do the supporters have a say in list management?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

jackstar is back again

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2010, 11:10:06 AM »

You miss the point, whats the use

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2010, 11:15:30 AM »

Agree with you Jack, there is no use. If I was you I would just throw my hands in the air, walk away and give up.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2010, 11:19:24 AM »
I still laugh at some supporters wanted to get rid of a new draftee after two matches, talk about armchair experts.

He may not make it or he may but at least he will go through the development stage and I have confidence that Hardwick will get the most out of draftees

jackstar is back again

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2010, 11:32:25 AM »

Agree with you Jack, there is no use. If I was you I would just throw my hands in the air, walk away and give up.

I actually go every week, unlike some on here

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2010, 12:29:17 PM »

Well I supose thats one big plus of Internet football forums, poeple who can not attend games etc (for what ever reason) can still have a say. Good isnt it.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2010, 12:42:37 PM »

Congratulations Jack but your point is?

jackstar is back again

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 12:49:33 PM »
My point is there a number of people who want to abuse me but dont even watch the games, thats my point

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2010, 02:42:53 PM »
The only comments I made about Rance was that his game last week showed that he'd been working on his deficiencies at VFL level
I understand that he still has work to do on other areas of his game, but he is a kpp in his 3rd year, many don't even get to debut by this stage in his career.
With Moore & Thursfield returning to the squad he was always going to pushed out of the side, or made to play in another position that he hadn't been training for.

I have no interest in seeing Richmond fail, however I also have no interest in just writing off kids before they've properly developed. Just because a player has deficiencies doesn't mean they can't be overcome or at least reduced due to hard work and training, all players have weaknesses, even GAJ, Judd & Franklin. Rance shows a great work ethic, has admitted his deficiencies on public television and showed improvement last week in many of those areas. He kept his feet well, got plenty of the ball, disposed of it well and even contested better in the air, the only blemish was his dropped sitter of a mark, which he still collected and disposed of it without turning it over.

To give up on him now is a little ridiculous. If the right trade came up then I wouldn't complain if we moved him on, but it would want to be for a pick similar to what we took him with or a good young player.

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2010, 02:58:15 PM »
The only comments I made about Rance was that his game last week showed that he'd been working on his deficiencies at VFL level
I understand that he still has work to do on other areas of his game, but he is a kpp in his 3rd year, many don't even get to debut by this stage in his career.
With Moore & Thursfield returning to the squad he was always going to pushed out of the side, or made to play in another position that he hadn't been training for.

I have no interest in seeing Richmond fail, however I also have no interest in just writing off kids before they've properly developed. Just because a player has deficiencies doesn't mean they can't be overcome or at least reduced due to hard work and training, all players have weaknesses, even GAJ, Judd & Franklin. Rance shows a great work ethic, has admitted his deficiencies on public television and showed improvement last week in many of those areas. He kept his feet well, got plenty of the ball, disposed of it well and even contested better in the air, the only blemish was his dropped sitter of a mark, which he still collected and disposed of it without turning it over.

To give up on him now is a little ridiculous. If the right trade came up then I wouldn't complain if we moved him on, but it would want to be for a pick similar to what we took him with or a good young player.

To have any credibility you need to get rid of that signature.

Otherwise you are just proving what a petulant twerp you are.

:wallywink

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
My point is there a number of people who want to abuse me but dont even watch the games, thats my point

How do you know they don't watch the games?  I would guess that the very large majority of people who visit and post here watch almost every one of our games.