Author Topic: Young Hawk Travis Tuck treated for drug overdose --- 3rd drug strike  (Read 10143 times)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
Re: Young Hawk Travis Tuck treated for drug overdose --- 3rd drug strike
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2010, 06:39:04 PM »
TM, yr post has implied criticism of the player and his condition.  I suggest you butt out until you are better informed.

It's not a time for recriminations.

Tigermonk

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2010, 07:15:54 PM »
TM, yr post has implied criticism of the player and his condition.  I suggest you butt out until you are better informed.

My post & as many know l have been talking about drugs in football for years on forums & there is no excuse for people using drugs fullstop
Dont give me this depression bullcrap because depression is caused by drug addicts habits. Always the excuse l had depression & yep sure enough they have when they are made to face the problem & lose something they wont commit 100% too cause money & good times showing off to friends is exciting
l could write a list of current & former AFL footballers on drugs but l'm afraid forum rules prevent me from doing so.
l have however posted in PMs of several players who are drug addicts some years ago & hello.
Dont tell me to butt out of something l been strongly talking about for years & coached into kids, who are you to tell me until l'm better informed.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2010, 07:20:59 PM »

Dont give me this depression bullcrap because depression is caused by drug addicts habits. 

who are you to tell me until l'm better informed.

fair dinkum are us erious.  people get depressed cos people are addicts?  we shoudl call u Dr Monk

Tigermonk

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2010, 07:33:31 PM »
Drug taking causes depression in drug addicts.
Drugs affect the brain

its a FACT medical records prove this  ::)

you know what l done here l cant be bothered talking to some morons
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:50:18 PM by one-eyed »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2010, 07:49:32 PM »
Drug addiction can certainly cause all sorts of mental illness including depression but it's not true all people with depression are/were drug addicts  ???. The way Travis' condition was reported he suffered severe clinical depression first and that then lead to his taking of drugs.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »
Drug taking causes depression in drug addicts.
Drugs affect the brain

its a FACT medical records prove this  ::)

you know what l done here l cant be bothered talking to some morons

so you know for FACT that his drug taking led to depression.  congratulations u got the scoop!

maybe u were with barret scumming around in the gutter

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2010, 08:06:23 PM »
TM you're 100% wrong.

For starters drug taking is so vague you can't simply say drug taking results in depression.

Many people suffering depression resort to drug taking and abuse. Recreational drugs don't always start depression.

Many drug abusers aren't depressed at all, but possibly some will grow a depression through using drugs.

You've just shown you nothing about drug abuse nor depression.

How can some random (You) know of Travis' drug problems but his football club didn't. You say he was open about it yet Hawthorn are furious they weren't informed because they would have tried to help. It makes absolutely no sense that you claim to know about it and his football club didn't. To then suggest he's refused help, which has shown to be false cause he has been through a period of 10 months of rehabilitation stated by the AFL, is yet another dumb comment.

For the record try and stick to the topic and stop bringing up some incorrect fake post. I'm not 23, I'm 26 and I never said I was professionally involved with the AFL draft, find me the exact post I said this. You've taken a conversation out of context from when I we talked about the draft and my involvement with with Vic Metro, which was helping with training and conditioning, just as I did at Ranges. I'm sick of explaining this, absolutely sick of it. Stop bringing this up.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2010, 09:37:17 PM »
TM you're 100% wrong.

For starters drug taking is so vague you can't simply say drug taking results in depression.

Many people suffering depression resort to drug taking and abuse. Recreational drugs don't always start depression.

Many drug abusers aren't depressed at all, but possibly some will grow a depression through using drugs.

How can some random (You) know of Travis' drug problems but his football club didn't. You say he was open about it yet Hawthorn are furious they weren't informed because they would have tried to help. It makes absolutely no sense that you claim to know about it and his football club didn't. To then suggest he's refused help, which has shown to be false cause he has been through a period of 10 months of rehabilitation stated by the AFL, is yet another dumb comment.

For the record try and stick to the topic and stop bringing up some incorrect fake post. I'm not 23, I'm 26 and I never said I was professionally involved with the AFL draft, find me the exact post I said this. You've taken a conversation out of context from when I we talked about the draft and my involvement with with Vic Metro, which was helping with training and conditioning, just as I did at Ranges. I'm sick of explaining this, absolutely sick of it. Stop bringing this up.

Stupid Post trying to save yourself from your lies

Your a doctor tonight haha know all about depression now well let me tell you Mr Know Nothing it medical FACT drug taking cause depression but your know more than all the experts  ::)

The words below taken from your own post  :rollin
hahahahahahaha Professional involved what a ripper moron, keep up the good posts wanker  ;D they all come back when you start slinging mud.
l'm very willing to prove what l done & who l am anytime, if your so invovled with Eastern Ranges you would know me personally water boy
& you wanna be a personal trainer hahahahahaha you dont like training how the stuff you going to train someone when you cant hack the preasure, your the OER comedian hahaha l think l need a 6 month rest cause you really broke me up just like Eastern got raped by 101 pts in a finals game lol

Quote from Popelord

I'm heavily involved professionally and personally with the AFL draft every year in terms of my involvement with the Eastern Ranges and Vic Metro so this is a little insight to how we run as a football team considering its very relevant as we need to build a team every 2-3 year

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »
TM you're 100% wrong.

Stupid Post trying to save yourself from your lies

Your a doctor tonight haha know all about depression now well let me tell you Mr Know Nothing it medical FACT drug taking cause depression but your know more than all the experts  ::)

The words below taken from your own post  :rollin
hahahahahahaha Professional involved what a ripper moron, keep up the good posts wanker  ;D they all come back when you start slinging mud.
l'm very willing to prove what l done & who l am anytime, if your so invovled with Eastern Ranges you would know me personally water boy
& you wanna be a personal trainer hahahahahaha you dont like training how the eff you going to train someone when you cant hack the preasure, your the OER comedian hahaha l think l need a 6 month rest cause you really broke me up just like Eastern got raped by 101 pts in a finals game lol

Quote from Popelord

I'm heavily involved professionally and personally with the AFL draft every year in terms of my involvement with the Eastern Ranges and Vic Metro so this is a little insight to how we run as a football team considering its very relevant as we need to build a team every 2-3 year

That's not a quote you stupid old man learn how to use a forum.

Drugs 100% cause depression is not a fact, it's not black and white. Stop making outlandish comments.. Not everyone that has taken drugs gets depressed..

It's a stupid comment.. It's like saying everyone who eats alot is fat..

You make so much crap up.. You lose 
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2010, 10:07:46 PM »
lets talk about your mental illness Doctor  ;D it is Doctor tonight is it
can l call you Doc for short.
Listen to me watching Power Rangers on TV dont make you a Eastern Ranges boy  :lol

Just for the record l do know how to use a forum to quote someone who is telling big furry fibs

I'm heavily involved professionally and personally with the AFL draft every year in terms of my involvement with the Eastern Ranges and Vic Metro so this is a little insight to how we run as a football team considering its very relevant as we need to build a team every 2-3 years to be competitive in the Under 18's.

RFC situation is similar to ours about 6-7 years ago where we thought we had a lot of talent that could take us along way that we foolishly kept more than 70% of teh list for another year. This cause the problem of top leveling our list to tilt it towards success and starving the development of younger talent that wouldn't perform as well at frst but give us teh opportunity in 3-4 years possibly that the current group would not as they woudl be too old. = This relates to the top heavy list that occured at RFC when Frawley left teh club.

I wont go into the specifics out of respect to our boys but relating it to the list RFC has at the present time our Remedy could possibly help the RFC turn it around. To back up our success Vic Metro won the TAC cup last year after our "remedy" that was bolstered by numerous Eastern Ranges players a total of 13 in the squad the highest the Ranges have ever fielded.

The Remedy:
Hard decision that need to be made that relate to what we did:

Players above (x) age that wont feature in the next success of the of club need to go.
Lets have RFC (x) age be 26.

Players that just need to go are:
Bowden
Johnson
Simmonds
Brown
Tuck
Richardson*
Cousins*

I believe that the last 2 have something to offer in terms of teaching younger kids how to play and they serve a good purpose. We kept 2-3 really experienced hard bodies to help out our 1st years. They unfortunately didn't taste success but are still remembered in the building phase.

The oldest player at the club next year should be Mark Coughlan.

We also need to trade for draft picks whilst in a phase of stacking youth. Be flooded with options. Raines, McGuane, Jackson, Graham, Schultz should all be flirted to GC for draft picks.

It's the remedy that we used and I think is really similar to RFC and could work. I must admit being a Tiger supporter since birth it really puzzles me how watery RFC are when it comes to studying the young kids. It's no surprise Collingwood have unearthed some guns cause they put so much time into coming to our games and studying our players. RFC's absence to me is always noticeable. I plead to you RFC to come and study the Under 18's a lot more especially in this time of need to get draft picks right.

Don't get me wrong the RFC reps can be seen thought the Under 18 carnivals they are simply no way near as involved as the other clubs have been recently well in the past 11 years I have been involved with Metro.

Being involved we certainly get asked the simple questions of whose the best runner, who has the best key position player, who has the best footy brain etc. But it kills me to give this information constantly to the likes of Collingwood and North Melbourne both clubs heavily involved with studying Under 18 players more so than other clubs in particular Richmond. It just unfortunately shows in our recruiting as I don't see enough work been done on our end of things in comparison to other clubs.

I regards to our remedy the question we asked ourselves for each player offloaded.
What can be gained in terms of team success with this player?

Regarding all players above 28 I hate to say that unfortunately short term success is just not possible as our younger brigade have not developed quick enough (not saying tehy wont be ready at 25/26 years of age) thus these older players have just missed out on being apart of team success. So we need to free there spots up on the list for players that will be at the club in 3-10 years times time when success is possible.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 10:28:16 PM by Tigermonk »

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2010, 10:46:05 PM »
Sigh.

I'm over this, I stand by everything Ive said..

I doubt that anyone reads the slop you write anymore, if anyone is interested and the probably aren't follow the quote link and read the thread in full and you'll read that it make sense in context.. If you think being involved with Vic Metro is NOT being involved with the AFL draft professionally in a small way then that's fine, I couldn't care less.

I'm done arguing with you, you've failed to back up how u knew Travis personal issues before and without Hawthorn FC knowing, you've talked crap about drugs always causing depression not backed it up an chaned the topic to slop...

I think all our IQs drop when we read your posts..

I won't be replying any more for everyones sake. Stick to the topic..
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2010, 10:56:09 PM »
Sigh.

I'm over this, I stand by everything Ive said..

I doubt that anyone reads the slop you write anymore, if anyone is interested and the probably aren't follow the quote link and read the thread in full and you'll read that it make sense in context.. If you think being involved with Vic Metro is NOT being involved with the AFL draft professionally in a small way then that's fine, I couldn't care less.

I'm done arguing with you, you've failed to back up how u knew Travis personal issues before and without Hawthorn FC knowing, you've talked crap about drugs always causing depression not backed it up an chaned the topic to slop...

I think all our IQs drop when we read your posts..

I won't be replying any more for everyones sake. Stick to the topic..

Well let me tell you something Popelord. Players & past players ring me to go to games with them so you might start to get a better picture of how l get my info. Dont bag someone you have no idea who l am. l tolf you many times l can prove all l say, The stuff l write on the forum is slop information for people like you who rubbish & the posters who know me & know l'm genuine get PM,s & if they prefer to post it on the forum l dont care.
Thanks for making a idiot of yourself cause l knew it wouldnot be long before you backed away into your hole Mr Professional invovled with the draft
By the way if you need to know any good draftees coming up l can show you photos of them at a party in my shed a few weeks ago. But to see them you have to meet with me  ;D

l put my gold jacket on GAME OVER  ;D

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2010, 12:00:16 AM »
You had a party with under 18 year old kids in your shed... What ever u do in your spare time is upto you.. If your into that sort of thing..

You have no credibility, and you're wasting my time with your lack of knowledge in all areas of discussion, it's pointless trying to have a conversation with someone so lowly educated, you change topic every post..

Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2010, 10:11:56 AM »
You had a party with under 18 year old kids in your shed... What ever u do in your spare time is upto you.. If your into that sort of thing..

l got a kid your age & 3 over 18 it was my kids party you imbecile & she invited them not me.

Credibility hahaha YOU saying to me.

anyone who states on a forum that they are professionaly & personally involved with the AFL draft for many years because of supposed played for Eastern Ranges & Metro but gave up football because they couldnot hack training & wants to be a personal trainer & doing first aid on someone YOU ARE A CRACKPOT with no credibility to be here at all.

You maybe went to school with Travis Cloke & ran up & said Hi Travis mmm, can l carry your bag for you today. Then you probably be the ER waterboy so you could stay close to him & admire his muscles & whatever but l'm closing this case cause your done

BTW get a job l'm tired of paying heavy taxes for unemployed people

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2010, 12:45:37 PM »
Players & past players ring me to go to games with them so you might start to get a better picture of how l get my info.

Why do they do that, are you

a. A PIMP
b. A man whore
c. A drug dealer

Baaaaaaaaaaa