Author Topic: THE GRIGG vs COLLINS DEBATE!  (Read 60830 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE- IF ITS TRUE! ..... Blues, Tigers swap Grigg, Collins
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2010, 06:00:50 PM »
Bottom line is that Collins did not have to go if he didn't want.

Perhaps the wrong player is copping the flack.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »
RFCs administrators are being slammed on every forum possible. And rightly so. You got Carlton down, you kick em until there dead, you dont pull your pants down and cop it! We need tough bastards running Richmond not people who cave in under pressure to do deals.
what happens, Ramps, when Carlton are at the bottom and we are higher up, in about three years time. You dont think Carlton may want repay the favour?l Or do you think it's possible to behave like an ursehole in negotioations and not expect any repercussions?

LMAO al - yeah they are going to return the favour. We wouldn't want to pee them off or they will do to us what they did to Port Adelaide with Nick Stevens.... hang on, Port Adelaide did nothing to Carlton and Carlton ripped them off, and no-one has returned the favour to Carlton since.

Al you are in lala land - you seem quite pleased with this little theory of yours, but really there is no unwritten code of ethics out there it is dog eat dog and we just had Carlton by the balls and let them go.

Ramps

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
jake 100% spot on! Carlton would shaft us in a heartbeat. Today RFC supporters have been failed by the management!

Ox

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2010, 06:11:44 PM »
What if Wallace had of made this choice?

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »
absolute joke. i'd take Collins over Grigg any day.
Push up!

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2010, 06:21:08 PM »
RFCs administrators are being slammed on every forum possible. And rightly so. You got Carlton down, you kick em until there dead, you dont pull your pants down and cop it! We need tough bastards running Richmond not people who cave in under pressure to do deals.
what happens, Ramps, when Carlton are at the bottom and we are higher up, in about three years time. You dont think Carlton may want repay the favour?l Or do you think it's possible to behave like an ursehole in negotioations and not expect any repercussions?

LMAO al - yeah they are going to return the favour. We wouldn't want to pee them off or they will do to us what they did to Port Adelaide with Nick Stevens.... hang on, Port Adelaide did nothing to Carlton and Carlton ripped them off, and no-one has returned the favour to Carlton since.

Al you are in lala land - you seem quite pleased with this little theory of yours, but really there is no unwritten code of ethics out there it is dog eat dog and we just had Carlton by the balls and let them go.

Of course I'm in la la land Jake. Its called the internet. Its full of people who think that how you act here is how you survive in the real world.

In my other la la land, Jake, I have to deal and negotiate with people most days to earn an income. I know what works for your own long term benefit and what doesn't.

Tell me about the Port - Carlton negotiations Jake, What did Carlton offer and what did Port want?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2010, 06:22:14 PM »
Very upset

I was a andrew Collins fan

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2010, 06:23:12 PM »
I really liked how Collins was coming along and I would of preferred to see him kicking goals for us.  Carltank isn't famous for their great trade integrity or their list retention integrity for that matter so I really don't give rats hairy clacker about any threats of them possibly stealing a fringe player down the track who decides to walk out on us.  IF someone decided to do that, then thems the breaks imo.  Its when it is a big name player that it hurts a lot and you want real compo, making a big carry on for a bloke they were barely playing is horsesh!t.  For example Will says he wants to leave, we are going to have to take what comes for him or when his contract runs out he can shaft us good and proper.  There is no point flogging a dead horse, you try find him a home and get something decent, the difference is he hasn't nominated a club I suppose.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2010, 06:24:36 PM »
What a collosal cock up that is
Gone from a decent trade period to a crap one in one trade
Why?
You really need an explanation?
We had all the power in this trade yet we bent over the table and just "presented" to the Carlton Football Club

If both players were contracted and we didn't have Pick 2 in the PSD then it'd probably be a trade where it was a 50-50 or slight win of a trade to us, but that wasn't the scenario. We just folded, our negotiators are pee weak.

Yeah I would like an explaination, or i wouldnt have asked ;D

I posted before why i think the deal is a fair one.

It suits our needs. Our needs are not to screw over another club just to satisfy the blood lust of the supporters.

You get a fair deal that gets you want you want, you take it.
No business can survive thinking otherwise.

Good ole deepthroat on BF reakons there is someone on their Radar for the PSD
RFC official said that hopefully they can keep pick 2 in the draft get another good player.

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2010, 06:30:15 PM »
Can't believe we couldn't get a pick upgrade as part of this deal as well. Weak.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2010, 06:31:53 PM »
People are going crazy on BF forums. Lets back Hardwick and the football department decision. Obviously they see Grigg being more effective for us in moving forward.  Now lets give Grigg 100% support as we would for any other player.
 :gotigers

Ox

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2010, 06:32:24 PM »

Its full of people who think that how you act here is how you survive in the real world.

LMAO! :cheers

TigerTimeII

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2010, 06:33:23 PM »
ramps and co

u r all dramA queen fairies

grigg is a better player than collins so suck it up all of u

welcome to tigerland grigg

Ox

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2010, 06:34:21 PM »

People are going crazy on BF forums. Lets back Hardwick and the football department decision. Obviously they see Grigg being more effective for us in moving forward.  Now lets give Grigg 100% support as we would for any other player.
 :gotigers

Call me a catholic frog or Doubting Thomas......i just dont believe.

Ramps

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »
ramps and co

u r all dramA queen fairies

grigg is a better player than collins so suck it up all of u

welcome to tigerland grigg

Not the point X. Point is if you got Carlton by the knackers then you finish em. You dont pull your pants down and cop it! Who are our administrators working for anyway. We pay there salaries, the least they could do is show some spine and represent us properly rather than just caving in. Richmond are too soft when it comes to trading!