Author Topic: Round 1 Richmond vs Carlton ......... Ratten 2011 = Wallace 2009?  (Read 18652 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Round 1 Richmond vs Carlton ......... Ratten 2011 = Wallace 2009?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 04:23:25 AM »
We will win this game and by a big margin!!!
Now that's confidence  ;D

We are due, we are better, we have a better line up, we have more confidence, we will win....We cannot keep losing to this mob that I have never rated and still dont. We went into our shells for the last 2 years against this rabble...Not next year. :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »

We are due, we are better, we have a better line up, we have more confidence, we will win....We cannot keep losing to this mob that I have never rated and still dont. We went into our shells for the last 2 years against this rabble...Not next year. :thumbsup

WAT - are you smoking some special pipe thing over there?

I want to win as much as anyone but massive predictions of how we good are can come back and bite ya

But hey if you get right I'll be doing this  :bow :bow :bow "Oh great one"
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 04:48:37 AM »

WAT - are you smoking some special pipe thing over there?

I want to win as much as anyone but massive predictions of how we good are can come back and bite ya

But hey if you get right I'll be doing this  :bow :bow :bow "Oh great one"

;D, Well WP, the grass is very green here, but no I am not. We should have a fit Cotch, Foley, Martin, Lids, etc.. Really I will be going into this game very confident, more than ever against the pretenders, honestly, we have a good game plan, we have all seen that...I dont think the Blues will do much next year......we will start that rot... :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 04:52:24 AM »
Oh and another reason we will win, my mate has just arrived here to work and yep you guessed it he supports the Blues. I have had to listen to his crap for too long so we are due....One good thing though, I have brain washed his 5 year old to follow the Tigers and my mate is well..........lets just say...NOT HAPPY JAN!! :rollin

"Rucks:

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 05:22:12 PM »
Lachlan Henderson out for 2 months due to hip surgery.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/106619/default.aspx

At best you would think he'll be underdone for round 1.

gerkin greg

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »
Braco is going to heal him with his eyes

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 02:18:55 AM »
I dont get it....Why is Ratten under pressure ?

If Hardwick takes Richmond to the finals two years in a row,(which has not happened in 35 years) Im sure there would be a gold statue made in his honour.
Unleash the tornado

gerkin greg

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »
There was half a gold Danny Frawley statue on eBay recently...

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »
absolutely we should aim to win this.

We couldnt beat them minus Judd now lets try beat them with him.

Honestly i dont rate the Blues so cant understand how some think we cant win.

yes every year we get let down but if we are all about changing our culture then we should smash these idiots.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 03:34:19 AM »
absolutely we should aim to win this.

We couldnt beat them minus Judd now lets try beat them with him.

Honestly i dont rate the Blues so cant understand how some think we cant win.

yes every year we get let down but if we are all about changing our culture then we should smash these idiots.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 11:56:36 PM »
As long as the club internally is quietly confident then that is a positive and stands us in good stead.
We could fall under the radar this year and win a few games we were not expected to win.
Yes there is a long way to go but beating Carlton is not impossible and if anything should be a
prerequisite and criteria that should be met every time we play this filth not just because of the
lopsided results in the last two years.
I believe we can win. If anything the pre season comp I expect Dimma to try a few things without
revealing his total hand. One point in round 1 is enough. For me any game against Carlscumcheatstealfilth is something I always look forward to. Every win against them is savoured.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Carlton's bad bout of the Blues (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 06:38:15 AM »
CARLTON'S pre-season campaign is in tatters, with a host of stars sidelined by injury or in rehabilitation recovering from ailments.

Eight of the club's best 22 were missing from yesterday's session at Visy Park.

Only 28 fit players took to the park as the club prepared for its first NAB Cup hit-out against Richmond on February 12.

Father-to-be and captain Chris Judd is in danger of missing the NAB Cup as he battles a bruised heel and quadricep complaint. The Brownlow medallist was restricted to straight-line running and stationary kicking yesterday. "He's had a limited pre-season, but he is back running really well," teammate Jordan Russell said. "He is probably a week away from resuming skills with the main group."

Ruckman Shaun Hampson is still suffering from tendinitis in his right knee. Club insiders told the Sunday Herald Sun Hampson aggravated the complaint while running on a treadmill at his model girlfriend Megan Gale's Sydney home. Hampson trained with strapping around his right knee while running alongside Judd.

Midfield pair Bryce Gibbs and Brock McLean have both been hit with a gastro bug. They ran laps along with Ryan Houlihan, who is sidelined with a cork.

Talented young ruckman Matthew Kreuzer continues to improve following a setback after knee surgery. The man mountain has tendinitis in the same knee that required a reconstruction. "Before Christmas he had a setback, but if anyone is going to come back and be ready for Round 1, it's going to be Kreuzer," said Russell, who is sporting a new title as part of the club's leadership group.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/carltons-bad-bout-of-the-blues/story-e6frf9jf-1225992905105

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 10:16:28 AM »
The more injuries they get the less chance i give us.

They smashed us without Judd.

We just need to believe we can win this and we will. I cant see how we go into this game thinking we cant. They are f.uckin poo if u ask me

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

gerkin greg

Re: Carlton's bad bout of the Blues (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 11:50:31 AM »
Midfield pair Bryce Gibbs and Brock McLean have both been hit with a gastro bug. They ran laps along with Ryan Houlihan, who is sidelined with a cork.

Gastro & a corky? poo the bed, they'll be out for months  ::)
stuffing journos

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 04:05:34 PM »
I HATE Carlton. We MUST win round 1. It's crucial!!
The club that keeps giving.