Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 774691 times)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #6090 on: August 13, 2023, 01:25:49 AM »
Sneezy must go

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6091 on: August 13, 2023, 01:36:50 AM »
Like Marxist Tiger has ever watched a minute of Sky News outside of the cherry picked out of context clips he's seen on Media Watch and leftist Get Up bot accounts on twatter. :shh
The only Marx thing I've ever read, seen or followed in my life is from Groucho, Chico and Harpo  ;D. I'm pro-science and a staunch defender of democracy and democratic institutions, and anti-Communism, anti-Fascism, anti-Monarchy, anti-Theocracy & anti-Military rule. Try again, Dio!

As for Sky News, outside of when Tom Connell was hosting and someone like Andrew Clennell (who as a reporter at least goes hard at both sides), the rest like Dean, Murray, Kenny, Bolt, Panahi, Credlin, Markson, Caleb Bond, etc are nothing but typical Murdoch political conservative cheerleading shrills and rejects who think without any qualifications or expertise they know more about complex subjects than professionals who actually work in these fields and have decades of experience and knowledge. Sorry, I don't listen to uneducated, unqualified muppets with big mouths and little brains unable to comprehend anything beyond simpleton binary concepts. Mind you they do provide comedic relief at times: Bolt not knowing what a probability graph is; Panahi not knowing the difference between Moscow & Vienna; Credlin not knowing where Sudanese migrants come from. LOL, what a bunch of feral idiots!  :rollin

here is the link to 7news. Think sky news own them too
ttps://7news.com.au/sport/fifa-womens-world-cup/matildas-great-melissa-barbieri-launches-furious-attack-on-pm-albanese-over-football-funding-c-11545817
I could probably find something on the da guardian but i would rather not stoop that low to enter that site.
The two Sky News articles posted weren't about the proposed national holiday if the Matildas win the World Cup but no surprise you've got it wrong again.

In any case, if the Matildas did go all the way, it would be one of the greatest sporting achievements in our nation's history. A national holiday would be far more relevant to the majority of us Aussies than a day off for some foreign monarch on the other side of world dying and us Aussies being forced into two weeks of fake mourning swamped by BS foreign monarchist propaganda in the media that we don't give a flying firetruck about :sleep.

Sneezy Dwarf must go
That's what we have elections for and the next one isn't until 2025. Labor won the last federal election, and the latest polls have the ALP leading 55-45/54-46 TPP and Albanese has almost double the approval as preferred PM as Voldemort. The majority decide who governs in a democracy; not a squealing sooky minority and their tantrums.

ps. LOL at that anti-vax & conspiracy cooker on youtube  :lol. "Freedom in Australia ended in 2020" :wallywink.  He/they must have missed the covid vaccine did its job and all us Aussies are freely going out and about doing what we please  :thumbsup.

of course it wasnt'. Never mind the fact that fox sports had the word public holiday in it.

clearly you have learning difficulties, but to assist you in your time of need the title reads like this

Fund our f***ing sport’: Ex-Matilda’s vicious Albo attack after ‘freaking public holiday’ call

give it up pal.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6092 on: August 13, 2023, 02:41:08 AM »
Like Marxist Tiger has ever watched a minute of Sky News outside of the cherry picked out of context clips he's seen on Media Watch and leftist Get Up bot accounts on twatter. :shh
The only Marx thing I've ever read, seen or followed in my life is from Groucho, Chico and Harpo  ;D. I'm pro-science and a staunch defender of democracy and democratic institutions, and anti-Communism, anti-Fascism, anti-Monarchy, anti-Theocracy & anti-Military rule. Try again, Dio!

As for Sky News, outside of when Tom Connell was hosting and someone like Andrew Clennell (who as a reporter at least goes hard at both sides), the rest like Dean, Murray, Kenny, Bolt, Panahi, Credlin, Markson, Caleb Bond, etc are nothing but typical Murdoch political conservative cheerleading shrills and rejects who think without any qualifications or expertise they know more about complex subjects than professionals who actually work in these fields and have decades of experience and knowledge. Sorry, I don't listen to uneducated, unqualified muppets with big mouths and little brains unable to comprehend anything beyond simpleton binary concepts. Mind you they do provide comedic relief at times: Bolt not knowing what a probability graph is; Panahi not knowing the difference between Moscow & Vienna; Credlin not knowing where Sudanese migrants come from. LOL, what a bunch of feral idiots!  :rollin

ttps://7news.com.au/sport/fifa-womens-world-cup/matildas-great-melissa-barbieri-launches-furious-attack-on-pm-albanese-over-football-funding-c-11545817
I could probably find something on the da guardian but i would rather not stoop that low to enter that site.
The two Sky News articles posted weren't about the proposed national holiday if the Matildas win the World Cup but no surprise you've got it wrong again.

In any case, if the Matildas did go all the way, it would be one of the greatest sporting achievements in our nation's history. A national holiday would be far more relevant to the majority of us Aussies than a day off for some foreign monarch on the other side of world dying and us Aussies being forced into two weeks of fake mourning swamped by BS foreign monarchist propaganda in the media that we don't give a flying firetruck about :sleep.

Sneezy Dwarf must go
That's what we have elections for and the next one isn't until 2025. Labor won the last federal election, and the latest polls have the ALP leading 55-45/54-46 TPP and Albanese has almost double the approval as preferred PM as Voldemort. The majority decide who governs in a democracy; not a squealing sooky minority and their tantrums.

ps. LOL at that anti-vax & conspiracy cooker on youtube  :lol. "Freedom in Australia ended in 2020" :wallywink.  He/they must have missed the covid vaccine did its job and all us Aussies are freely going out and about doing what we please  :thumbsup.

of course it wasnt'. Never mind the fact that fox sports had the word public holiday in it.

clearly you have learning difficulties, but to assist you in your time of need the title reads like this

Fund our f***ing sport’: Ex-Matilda’s vicious Albo attack after ‘freaking public holiday’ call

give it up pal.

Sneezy must go

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #6093 on: August 13, 2023, 02:11:38 PM »

Sneezy Dwarf must go

:lol :lol :lol :joker :propeller

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6094 on: August 13, 2023, 02:13:30 PM »

Sneezy Dwarf must go

:lol :lol :lol
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6095 on: August 13, 2023, 02:59:38 PM »

Sneezy Dwarf must go

give it up pal.
Despite all being owned by News Corp, Foxsports is a different website (which about sport) to the Sky News website. As is News.com.au is a different website for that matter. I was talking about the TWO Sky News links posted (regarding Brittany Higgins & the Voice to Parliament). You might want to learn to read next time  ::).

By the way, the Matildas last night had the highest TV ratings in over 20 years. This Matildas' run in the Women's World Cup is a once in a generation event and is uniting the nation behind it :thumbsup. Only LNP sooks don't understand the gravitas of this moment if the Matildas go all the way.

Of course, your LNP's irrelevant foreign monarchy will be against our Aussie Matildas winning on Wednesday night. Yeah, it's great to have an anti-Australian foreign monarchy as our head of state - NOT!  ::) :thumbsdown
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6096 on: August 13, 2023, 03:01:50 PM »
So you're saying Albo is wonderful?
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6097 on: August 13, 2023, 11:10:48 PM »
So you're saying Albo is wonderful?

Must go

Turmoil brewing

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6098 on: August 14, 2023, 03:29:22 PM »
Mark Latham a scapegoat?

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/nsw/mark-latham-pushed-out-as-leader-of-one-nation-nsw-division-20230814-p5dwcu.html

Mark Latham has labelled his axing as NSW One Nation leader as a “bizarre” takeover by Pauline Hanson, saying the federal party leader acted without following due process.

Hanson went public on Monday afternoon with Latham’s removal, which he blamed on the party’s reduced overall vote in the March state election.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6099 on: August 14, 2023, 03:45:54 PM »
Mark Latham a scapegoat?

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/nsw/mark-latham-pushed-out-as-leader-of-one-nation-nsw-division-20230814-p5dwcu.html

Mark Latham has labelled his axing as NSW One Nation leader as a “bizarre” takeover by Pauline Hanson, saying the federal party leader acted without following due process.

Hanson went public on Monday afternoon with Latham’s removal, which he blamed on the party’s reduced overall vote in the March state election.

He’s just an absolute goose of a human being and can’t lie straight in bed.

Trying to remember which party he was leader of , can you help out with that one 1965? Or MT even?

Was a really sad time in Australian politics when a peanut like Latham was a leader.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6100 on: August 14, 2023, 04:19:38 PM »
Lmao you could see that falling out coming a mile away :shh

Latham's an arseclown - but still would've been the first true Labor(sic) PM since Chifley....:shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6101 on: August 14, 2023, 06:50:52 PM »
He's the only educated person that can string a sentence together in that party. No NSW presence in parliament until he came on board either.

Weird decision by her. I like how loose he is

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6102 on: August 14, 2023, 07:28:50 PM »
A Latham government would've been awesome to see just for sheer entertainment value if nothing else.......:shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6103 on: August 14, 2023, 07:48:34 PM »
His book is worth a read, shines a light on MT and 65s heroes....:shh

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6104 on: August 16, 2023, 11:30:04 PM »
another one of their heroes and his stupid public holiday prediction.  :stupid

even comrad had more brains to not even entertain the thought, until you know it actually happened

stuffin idiot.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.