Author Topic: Deledio Must Move  (Read 7491 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Deledio Must Move
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2011, 11:00:34 PM »
OK, time to make the call again and make it for good. MOVE DELEDIO TO THE CENTRE and bloody well leave him there.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2011, 11:09:44 PM »
No point in LIds plugiing holes here and there based on the lack of depth of our list. Play him in the midfield and keep him there. I would think if we ever challenge or were a challenger he will play there.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2011, 11:15:42 PM »
No point in LIds plugiing holes here and there based on the lack of depth of our list. Play him in the midfield and keep him there. I would think if we ever challenge or were a challenger he will play there.

Dead right, play him in the centre...leave him there, plug the holes with frindge dwellers who can either stand up or leave the club.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2011, 07:03:31 AM »

Dead right, play him in the centre...leave him there, plug the holes with frindge dwellers who can either stand up or leave the club.

He actually spent time in the middle on Saturday night. First went in the middle in the 1st qtr and guess what happened? It worked  :o :o Equally strange we won that first qtr  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2011, 09:34:34 AM »
Prefer him at HB myself.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2011, 07:05:30 PM »
His disposal is extremely good. If in the backline he can break the lines but I agree it would great if he played in the centre but our backline is not good enough without him

Ox

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »
got scared after he copped one over the ears

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2011, 08:23:23 PM »
It took 4.5 coaches to realise where Richo should have played..........lets hope it doesnt take as long for Deledio.

"Rucks:

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »
It took 4.5 coaches to realise where Richo should have played..........lets hope it doesnt take as long for Deledio.

We were a crap side with Richo and we are in the lower reaches with Lids until we start winning regularly and consistently and thus the selected side is settled he will be moved here there and everywhere to fill holes.
It's robbing Peter to pay Paul unfortunantely.
I still think midfield. Half backs are a dime a dozen nowadays stellar midfielders which is what Lids can be are just a little harder to find and develop. Batchelor with some more experience can play off half back easily. Kid is tough and has excellent disposal. Newman/Houli can play the other Half Back Flank.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »

Batchelor with some more experience can play off half back easily. Kid is tough and has excellent disposal. Newman/Houli can play the other Half Back Flank.

I like Batch and I basically agree with you. But im not sure that his disposal can be classed as 'excellent'. Not yet, at least.
His lofty ball drop concerns me. Definitely impressed me this year nonetheless.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »
Has Lids been wearing a hairband of late?