Author Topic: Deledio Must Move  (Read 7364 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Deledio Must Move
« on: March 27, 2011, 08:08:26 PM »
Ok Damien we know you read this forum.. :lol

Now, when Wallace was in control he made one mistake with Deledio and one great move with another player that perhaps should have been made many many years ago.

As we all know Deledio, under the Wallace reign was moved into the forward line, with, in my opinion bad results.

Ok, now we also know wht happened when he moved Richo to the wing in the Freo game!!!!! Enough said.

So in a nutshell, honestly Dima, move Deledio the centre and LEAVE HIM THERE!!! Forget the back line, put Connors, Thursty.......whoever in there but MOVE HIM NOW!!

He really needs the heat put on him and the likes of Thursty and Connors can't just keep coming along for the ride.

We are really wasting Deledio in the backline, for God's sake move him aad lets see what happens!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

Re: Deledio Must Move
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »
WA, Dimma wouldnt waste his time reading rubbish from nuffers ::)

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 08:12:07 PM »
He's got u there WAT...

jackstar is back again

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 08:12:17 PM »
will say that Lids should play as a permanent winger.

Instead of Edwards :thumbsup

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 08:18:12 PM »
will say that Lids should play as a permanent winger.

nuffers the lot of you us

:thumbsup :lol

In Dimma we trust

jackstar is back again

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
word of advice re football clubs, trust NOBODY

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 08:29:41 PM »
word of advice re football clubs, trust NOBODY

I'm sorry but...

:sleep

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 08:36:27 PM »
Asleep at the wheel again  :sleep

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 08:41:48 PM »
Great responses guys, lets not look outside the box, it's really helped us so far.

I have put it out there for CONSTRUCTIVE feedback (being a forum and all.. ::)) and unfortunately sarcasm  is all that has transpired so far.

Ok brains of the forum, what do we do with Deledio because he, IMO, he is wasted where he is...Jacktheexpert?????????

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

jackstar is back again

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »
play him on the wing, and use him they way the use Edwards,
Pushing through the corridor.
Must be the release player and would like to see him as the "'inside F 50 "" player,
he is a great kick, club havent forgotten about that it seems.
"If " i coached him, the simple instruction would be is to "'play between the arcs""

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »
play him on the wing, and use him they way the use Edwards,
Pushing through the corridor.
Must be the release player and would like to see him as the "'inside F 50 "" player,
he is a great kick, club havent forgotten about that it seems.
"If " i coached him, the simple instruction would be is to "'play between the arcs""

:clapping, Now thats what I am talking about!!!!!

"Rucks:

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »

That's the way I'd go as well

I'd have him playing of the HB flank but not taking kick-ins.

At kick-ins I'd have him placed at HB in the hope that either our ruckman or another tall would mark and fire off a quick h/ball to Lids so he could break the lines and drive it into our F50. Alternatively, if our talls fail to mark we'd still be able to create at contest, bring it to ground and feed it out to Lids.

At opposition kick-ins I'd then have him floating around HF for the same scenario, thereby putting him a position to take a few shots AT goal. He can kick the thing 50+ metres. I reckon he is ready made for some long bombs  :thumbsup

I'd also have him pinch hit in the middle every now and then but not permanantly
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 08:59:00 PM »
Great ideas WP, totally agree with the idea of having him taking more shots at goal......and kicking them!!

"Rucks:

jackstar is back again

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 09:12:31 PM »
Great responses guys, lets not look outside the box, it's really helped us so far.

I have put it out there for CONSTRUCTIVE feedback (being a forum and all.. ::)) and unfortunately sarcasm  is all that has transpired so far.

Ok brains of the forum, what do we do with Deledio because he, IMO, he is wasted where he is...Jacktheexpert?????????

any other player you want my thoughts on ??

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 09:35:01 PM »

any other player you want my thoughts on ??

Edwards... :lol

Nahas

"Rucks: