Author Topic: Club Should Apologise for the Darwin Farce  (Read 11440 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Club Should Apologise for the Darwin Farce
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
what the eff is wrong with a player having an afternoon nap before a night game?

you people have no idea.
There routine is up the creek.
The spend a tiring day travelling on the Friday, have to train and then have ordinary night sleep.
Get up next day stuffed, have to then play that night. GREAT PREPARATION NOT
Its all about routine.
We had the same routine for interstate games last year and we managed pretty well

we didnt play in darwin :banghead
So? Its about the same length of flight as it is to go to Perth
Ground is about the same size as the MCG, only difference is the humidity

With the greatest respect once again you have no idea.

It had nothing to do with ground dimensions or length of flight its about preparation.  :banghead :banghead

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to work out that hey this mob(Port) have been up here 5/6 times and do pretty well so maybe just maybe lets come up a night before to settle in and train at night in conditions we have never played in before at this ground.

Players didnt come to play last night thats true, but hey if you think its okay to be hitting up local bands and doing media, while your opponents are training at TIO stadium then you really havent got a clue.

The whole club failed us last night. We only lost by 15 but this one cuts deeper than the Hawks/Pies loss because of the way it was handled by all areas of the club.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »
dont want to be a kill joy mr flags. but my understanding is if the lights go out the team in front when it happens wins.

True Claw but only if at least half the game has been played.  Before that they will call the game off.

You blokes must have missed the how to be dodgy and get away with it classes when you were at school. For all other forumites please understand that wagging is bad for you  :lol

the claw

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2011, 10:27:47 PM »
dont want to be a kill joy mr flags. but my understanding is if the lights go out the team in front when it happens wins.

We were infront by 9 points at half time.  ;D  So if the lights had gone out just after the siren sounded to start the 3rd quarter - we're all singing "We're from Tigerland" lol  :clapping
lol and fair enough. feel free to continue the abuse of that slackard william powell hes got to be good for something surely. has the man never heard of a gidgee.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2011, 10:29:48 PM »
Could have gotten the 4 points and the cash for half a games work. You can tell there arent any dodgy Greeks in the Richmond administration. Whoevers recruiting the talent down there in the administration needs to have a good hard look in the mirror  ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2011, 10:32:47 PM »
You can tell there arent any dodgy Greeks ...

Didn't know such a thing existed Ramps.  I've led a sheltered life! ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »
BENNY GALE, US MEMEBERS WANT ANSWERS. AFL WE WANT ANSWERS ALSO.

SCAM, SHAME, IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY

10 FLAGS

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »

We've all ascertained that our loss is the result of the failure of our esteemed supporters who did not move to short circuit the lights. Please dont blame our administration or the players  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2011, 10:40:27 PM »

We've all ascertained that our loss is the result of the failure of our esteemed supporters who did not move to short circuit the lights. Please dont blame our administration or the players  ;D

Players are accountable. just one of them games move on its over

the claw

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2011, 10:41:34 PM »

sheesh and here i was thinking it was the irish  and italians who are just a tad dodgy. me im just a clean skinned anglo saxon from well im not sure. anyway you can be assured us anglos would never shoot out the lights  just so we could win.
by the way is wp greek sort of makes sense except to say he failed his mission this time around. bloody hell wp lift.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2011, 10:44:15 PM »

sheesh and here i was thinking it was the irish  and italians who are just a tad dodgy. me im just a clean skinned anglo saxon from well im not sure. anyway you can be assured us anglos would never shoot out the lights  just so we could win.
by the way is wp greek sort of makes sense except to say he failed his mission this time around. bloody hell wp lift.

dont worry about it claw. I just tried to make this thread abit more humourous and for those who have read my posts over many years they would understand where I was trying to go with it lol especially the greeks on this site of which I am one!

the claw

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2011, 10:49:04 PM »
its all good flags i appreciate your humor.still does not excuse wp and his insipidness.

whats that dire straights song. oh yeah money for nothing and your chicks for free or in this case the 4 points for half a game of footy.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2011, 10:51:07 PM »
what can I say claw its been a poohouse weekend the only good part of it was that I got a belated birthday present which was Rhett Bartletts book about our club. A very good publication it is too. Well done to him and for those who didnt manage to get it over the last few years, highly recommended.

Tigermonk

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »

idiot does Powell sound greek to you or goose

the claw

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2011, 10:56:06 PM »
what can I say claw its been a poohouse weekend the only good part of it was that I got a belated birthday present which was Rhett Bartletts book about our club. A very good publication it is too. Well done to him and for those who didnt manage to get it over the last few years, highly recommended.
yep a damn good book i hear.   he has a web site called rhettrospective or something like that. reckon he would be a good bloke to sit down and chat with about the greatest club of all.
shame about the circumstances with his old man must have made it tough on a kid who lved his tigers.

the claw

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2011, 10:58:36 PM »

idiot does Powell sound greek to you or goose
geez wiliam powell sounds greek to me  close enough anyway.  with a name like william hes probably got mongol n his family what do you think.