Author Topic: Sack Hardwick  (Read 13784 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 10:23:22 PM »
Sack Hardwick, not the answer, no game plan.

You idiot.

What a stupid thread.

Congratulations for giving Bomber Blitz something to laugh about.

You absolute muppet

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:35:16 PM by one-eyed »
Go Tigers!

tony_montana

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 10:24:32 PM »
lol Grigg and Houli,

Jackson and Edwards can go get stuffed!

Agree with you, look I dont have any real problem with Houli or Grigg per se, I just feel that for us that we need to get a higher standard player thats all. As for Jackson and Edwards what can I say. Times Up. Hopefully Hardwick calls an end to their Richmond careers.
Um, Edwards was named second best behind Cotch on the Afl website!

who cares what the afl website says, its pretty blatantly obvious what he brings to the table. He takes a nice mark on HB and then chips a 5 metre pass straight into the breadbasket of an essendon player. This is Titch and will always be Titch.  One of the biggest exponents of the unforced error in our side, undoes all his good work with several game killers each week

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 10:28:34 PM »
Bothered me a bit to see him in the box tonight.

Would hate to see him begin to let public opinion form his decisions. Had enough of that from our last two coaches.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Ox

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 10:29:27 PM »
Sell the Club,lock,stock and barrel,to some Arabs

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »

You idiot.

What a stupid thread.

You absolute muppet

Spot on Pope

Edit: Fixed quote
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:35:52 PM by one-eyed »

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2011, 10:31:07 PM »
Sell the Club,lock,stock and barrel,to some Arabs

:lol

10 FLAGS

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2011, 10:31:25 PM »
lol Grigg and Houli,

Agree with you, look I dont have any real problem with Houli or Grigg per se, I just feel that for us that we need to get a higher standard player thats all. As for Jackson and Edwards what can I say. Times Up. Hopefully Hardwick calls an end to their Richmond careers.

so what?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 10:33:17 PM »
Bothered me a bit to see him in the box tonight.

Would hate to see him begin to let public opinion form his decisions. Had enough of that from our last two coaches.
Maybe Dimma was up in the box focussing on the way we structured up and moved the ball as a team. We still handball way way to much because too many Tigers don't trust their short precise hit-up footskills.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 10:51:50 PM »
When you got a young undeveloped defence that are injury depleted any game plan will not save you.
We simply don't have enough classy players at the moment we probably need enough 2 good drafts.

mcgaune. Thursfield. Senior players

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 11:14:31 PM »

You idiot.

What a stupid thread.

You absolute muppet

Exactly my first thoughts when I read it.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 11:15:28 PM »
:ROTFL

stuffing stupid eat your own thread... :banghead
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2011, 11:17:40 PM »
lol Grigg and Houli,

so what?
Dont shoot the messenger! I never said i agreed with it!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2011, 11:20:10 PM »
lol Grigg and Houli,

Speechless.

Think the best thing he did all day was take a big grab.

Another game another worm burning grubber.

Opposition supporters laugh when Edwards kicks his grubbers. Can't except that at AFL standards.
Go Tigers!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2011, 11:32:16 PM »
Hardwick was coaching well until the players raised the white flag. Hardwicks problem isnt that we will sack him, Hardwicks problem is that if he hasnt got the balls to trade out the likes of Jackson, Edwards and afew others THIS YEAR, he will probably lose his job next year and never coach again. Its his decision and his career, If I was him, I would trade out the 2 players mentioned, I would also look at what real improvement do the likes of Grigg and Houli really deliver for us as well. IMHO - Hartley did a poor job last year with Houli and Grigg. They cant help us be real winners IMHO.

you're like a dog at a bone with those 2  10flags. They arent our problem imo. Yes they are good ordinary b grade players which is an upgrade on what we had! and we gave away f all for them so they were a good decision. You cant have 22 champions in a side, you need good solid soldiers and we are even lacking in that. They are not the issue

Wouldn't call them B graders Tony. Jackson could have put us 28 points up in the third and misses and numerous other errors. A Bgrader would be someone like James Kelly at Geelong who would come to us and be an A grader because we have a habit to inflate our own. Edwards takes the best mark of his career kicks it ten metres to the opposition. B Graders hardly. C Graders at best.

Sack Hardwick is just laughable. Dimma aint going anywhere but there should be another 8-10 on the list that will. Maybe then the gameplan will last four quarters.
Now that there is some off field stability at the club we sack Hardwick. Laughable. FIve weeks ago he had turned us from boiled lollies into chocolates.
These losses are blessings in disguise and in three years nobody will remember the previous era or the guys that were culled based on where we will be pushing assuming Dimma follows through with his cull and doesn't hold on to list cloggers

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2011, 11:33:27 PM »
lol Grigg and Houli,

I thought Helbig had a much better game than Edwards but hey what cred do I have next to the AFL website.