Author Topic: Tigers vs Demons game thread  (Read 10767 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Tigers vs Demons game thread
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2011, 11:06:51 PM »
Need to win these games when we should and next year, no real benefit now. :scream

yep the only reason i wanted to win was to poo some of the Dees fans up at the game.

personally, the result means SFA i couldnt give a flying stuff.

Yeah they played with heart whatever. I dont buy this crap.

we did it last year we did it year before when all is done and dusted and teams have relaxed a bit we start
to play good footy but for most of the season we crumbled like the scared little bunnies that they are

So your theory is we should delibretly loose, don't have a go and don't even bother trying for the last few games so the message sinks in that we need to become more mentally tough, play out 4 quarters and win at all costs? Makes sence to me :help :help

Edit: edited quote
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 11:10:40 PM by one-eyed »

Ox

« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2011, 11:09:05 PM »
Need to win these games when we should and next year, no real benefit now. :scream

That's right, we really need to hammer home the " it's ok to loose mentality" at the end of this season so we come out firing with the same mentality for next season :wallywink
You make about as much sence as half the other dip stick loony's that post hear....

LMAO@ Tasmanian english

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2011, 11:09:53 PM »

yep the only reason i wanted to win was to poo some of the Dees fans up at the game.

personally, the result means SFA i couldnt give a flying F-uck.

we did it last year we did it year before when all is done and dusted and teams have relaxed a bit we start
to play good footy but for most of the season we crumbled like the scared little bunnies that they are

So your theory is we should delibretly loose, don't have a go and don't even bother trying for the last few games so the message sinks in that we need to become more mentally tough, play out 4 quarters and win at all costs? Makes sence to me :help :help

Um.....no....where did I say that.......I just cant see the point winning now, would rather have an earlier pick...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2011, 11:14:15 PM »

Um.....no....where did I say that.......I just cant see the point winning now, would rather have an earlier pick...

But we could win the next two games and not go anywhere on the ladder, so what difference does it make if we win or loose? I would rather see the win anyday!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »

But we could win the next two games and not go anywhere on the ladder, so what difference does it make if we win or loose? I would rather see the win anyday!

Great, if we don't move up the ladder, fantastic, but we have, we moved past the Crows last week!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2011, 11:23:39 PM »

of course you would rather win than loss and i dont care about the picks as its too late for that, but i dont care as much about winning now that the year is done and dusted. Have seen it too many teams with this club.

We win the last few go into Summer suck us in for more money only to be bent over again by Carlton and whoever we play in the first 5 rounds and around we go again.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ox

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2011, 11:24:28 PM »
it's "LOSE",stuffwit,not LOOSE!

Loose is an adjective used to describe Jack Watts hole

Offline hyperlite

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2011, 11:26:04 PM »
ok so NAB. you can get stuffed.... i turned up with $20 cash but i had to pay by card cos its $21. something ...  card was no good so i lined up for the ATM .... ummmm sorry nab out of service ... dead set ... you're a BIG 4 bank company but your poo goes out of service on a SUNday afternoon??? Spoke to at least 100 ppl who were in the same position. Not good enough... not even close. u couldnt even buy a badge from the tigers den cos the bank was out of order........... Finally made it in just before 1/4 time. Watched from the general admission "dees end" and i must say... sucked in, you weak pathetic excuse of supporters. you were down 80% of the day... i admit i did get a bit nervous and anti at 3/4 time... but you LOST. FAIL....  completetly sucked in. whinge whinge whinge... feeding the tiger army. For one ... the umpiring was like watching a one sided vickick game, the consistency was deplorable. holding the ball ??? WTF??? so many errors. BUT ...  I've never heard a teams of supporters who "whine and complain" as much as the DEES ... i heard a great call this arvo - to the dees family of about 13 odd... a tigers supporter stood up ...  " Ive got some CHEESE that would go great with your "WHINE". hahahhaahha. GO tiges ... signs of times to come.Take a leaf out the eagles book. we're far from bad but far from good. bridge the gap. GO TIGERS!!!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2011, 11:27:53 PM »
ok so NAB. you can get stuffed.... i turned up with $20 cash but i had to pay by card cos its $21. something ...  card was no good so i lined up for the ATM .... ummmm sorry nab out of service ... dead set ... you're a BIG 4 bank company but your poo goes out of service on a SUNday afternoon??? Spoke to at least 100 ppl who were in the same position. Not good enough... not even close. u couldnt even buy a badge from the tigers den cos the bank was out of order........... Finally made it in just before 1/4 time. Watched from the general admission "dees end" and i must say... sucked in, you weak pathetic excuse of supporters. you were down 80% of the day... i admit i did get a bit nervous and anti at 3/4 time... but you LOST. FAIL....  completetly sucked in. whinge whinge whinge... feeding the tiger army. For one ... the umpiring was like watching a one sided vickick game, the consistency was deplorable. holding the ball ??? WTF??? so many errors. BUT ...  I've never heard a teams of supporters who "whine and complain" as much as the DEES ... i heard a great call this arvo - to the dees family of about 13 odd... a tigers supporter stood up ...  " Ive got some CHEESE that would go great with your "WHINE". hahahhaahha. GO tiges ... signs of times to come.Take a leaf out the eagles book. we're far from bad but far from good. bridge the gap. GO TIGERS!!!

Who's on the juice then..... :rollin

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2011, 11:28:55 PM »
author=WA Tiger link=topic=13902.msg254445#msg254445 date=
Great, if we don't move up the ladder, fantastic, but we have, we moved past the Crows last week!!

Gee wizz, we went from pick 10 to 12!!! Spoken like a true tanker, why don't you slip over and support the mighty dee's or the blues mate, clearly you seem to love what they have to offer ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:09:56 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2011, 11:32:17 PM »
it's "LOSE",stuffwit,not LOOSE!

Loose is an adjective used to describe Jack Watts behindhole

Dude, it's the auto spell not me ;D I actually thought loose was sprlt loos? ??? ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2011, 11:35:58 PM »
author=Tiger-from-Tas link=topic=13902.msg254452#msg254452 date=1313933335]

Gee wizz, we went from pick 10 to 12!!! Spoken like a true tanker, why don't you slip over and support the mighty dee's or the blues mate, clearly you seem to love what they have to offer ;)

Good to see you know how to post properly too... :help Pick 10 is 2 picks better than 12 last time I went to School. In this years draft it will be like gold...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:10:35 AM by WilliamPowell »

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2011, 11:39:01 PM »
author=WA Tiger link=topic=13902.msg254457#msg254457 date=1313933758]

Good to see you know how to post properly too... :help Pick 10 is 2 picks better than 12 last time I went to School. In this years draft it will be like gold...

So you know the in's and out's of this years draft then? I would take the win over tanking any day. You can stick your cheating ways where they fit :wallywink
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:10:56 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2011, 11:48:48 PM »
author=Tiger-from-Tas link=topic=13902.msg254458#msg254458 date=1313933941]
author=WA Tiger link=topic=13902.msg254457#msg254457 date=1313933758]

So you know the in's and out's of this years draft then? I would take the win over tanking any day. You can stick your cheating ways where they fit :wallywink

Here I was thinking Tassie is just a little bit behind us, now I know it's a another planet. READ the papers clown, everyone knows this years draft is the weakest for many years and next years will be one of the strongest...... :sleep :wallywink
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:11:22 AM by WilliamPowell »

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2011, 12:03:33 AM »
Here I was thinking Tassie is just a little bit behind us, now I know it's a another planet. READ the papers clown, everyone knows this years draft is the weakest for many years and next years will be one of the strongest...... :sleep :wallywink

Actually I think you will find the top 15 to 20 is this years draft is quite strong, particulary for KPP's!
I would take pick 12 over 10 no worries especially knowing we didn't tank for it, but each to there own I supose.....