Author Topic: Membership 2012 - Roar Pride, Roar Passion, Roar Power  (Read 157582 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Membership 2012 - Roar Pride, Roar Passion, Roar Power
« Reply #1275 on: August 31, 2012, 12:19:36 PM »
As of 31/08/2012

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1276 on: August 31, 2012, 12:20:59 PM »
I think today is the final cut-off date for 2012 memberships so here's each club's tally...

Club Membership tallies - 31/08/2012

Collingwood      73,000
Hawthorn         60,841
West Coast      57,326
Richmond         53,047
Essendon         47,704
Adelaide           46,028
Carlton             45,801
Fremantle         40,838
Geelong            40,208
Port Adelaide    37,492
St Kilda             35,432
Melbourne        35,428
North Melb.       33,742
Sydney             33,698
W.Bulldogs       30,015
Brisbane           20,752
Gold Coast       11,234
GWS                10,243

AFL members - 56,742

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1277 on: August 31, 2012, 12:26:36 PM »
We will get more than Hawthorn next year.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1278 on: August 31, 2012, 12:28:48 PM »
Still a very impressive number given how long we have been in the doldrums. Fourth best membership figure must be scary to the other clubs. We can only go up with a little success! :thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1279 on: August 31, 2012, 12:30:30 PM »
Still a very impressive number given how long we have been in the doldrums. Fourth best membership figure must be scary to the other clubs. We can only go up with a little success! :thumbsup

Hawthorn can't get more than 60k.. Even if they win the flag they will get 60k next year. If we make finals next year I reckon we will get 61-63k.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1280 on: August 31, 2012, 03:50:38 PM »
Can Richmond get to 60,000 next year? Will we get their legitimately or will we do a Hawthorn and sign up all living creatures who walk on 4 legs or reside in the animal big house known as the Royal Melbourne Zoo. Benny Gale needs to fire up! He needs to use all marketing means at his disposal. He needs to pamphlet drop the animals at the zoo and get them to change their minds and join the Tiges.  ;D

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1281 on: August 31, 2012, 04:05:04 PM »
Can Richmond get to 60,000 next year? Will we get their legitimately or will we do a Hawthorn and sign up all living creatures who walk on 4 legs or reside in the animal big house known as the Royal Melbourne Zoo. Benny Gale needs to fire up! He needs to use all marketing means at his disposal. He needs to pamphlet drop the animals at the zoo and get them to change their minds and join the Tiges.  ;D

60k is the goal

gerkin greg

« Reply #1282 on: August 31, 2012, 05:17:42 PM »
Can Richmond get to 60,000 next year? Will we get their legitimately or will we do a Hawthorn and sign up all living creatures who walk on 4 legs or reside in the animal big house known as the Royal Melbourne Zoo.

Shouldnt talk about tasmanians like that bro, coach and TFT might get angry and kiss

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1283 on: August 31, 2012, 08:15:08 PM »

60k is the goal

Im a bit concerned you didnt dispel the potential for a pamphlet drop at the Royal Melbourne Zoo  ;D

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1284 on: August 31, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »
Can Richmond get to 60,000 next year? Will we get their legitimately or will we do a Hawthorn and sign up all living creatures who walk on 4 legs or reside in the animal big house known as the Royal Melbourne Zoo.

Shouldnt talk about tasmanians like that bro, coach and TFT might get angry and kiss

Been there done that, Coach is overated ;) also hasa very small peni....

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1285 on: September 01, 2012, 04:35:56 PM »

60k is the goal
We targeted 50k this year and got 53k. So I'm guessing while we'll target 60k next year, the Club will be hoping for say 63k and then in 2014 have a target of 70k hoping to actually push up to the 75k in line with the 3-0-75 plan. Need a good start next year with finals looking a near certainty throughout the season for any of that to happen IMO. To get to 70k in 2014 we'll need to look like genuine contenders so all the bandwagoners and those who have been burnt by false dawns believe again and sign up.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1286 on: September 01, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »

60k is the goal
We targeted 50k this year and got 53k. So I'm guessing while we'll target 60k next year, the Club will be hoping for say 63k and then in 2014 have a target of 70k hoping to actually push up to the 75k in line with the 3-0-75 plan. Need a good start next year with finals looking a near certainty throughout the season for any of that to happen IMO. To get to 70k in 2014 we'll need to look like genuine contenders so all the bandwagoners and those who have been burnt by false dawns believe again and sign up.

How is that working out for ya?    :whistle

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1287 on: September 01, 2012, 07:45:26 PM »

60k is the goal

lol

The "3" part was always the most overtly optimistic (ie. deluded  :whistle) part of the plan. With our current list no way were we going to make finals this year. The top liners are very good but as we all know we have no depth with utter spuds at the bottom end. The "0" debt by 2014 and 75k members is genuinely possible provided we make finals next year and back it up with a top 4 finish in 2014.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1288 on: September 01, 2012, 07:49:20 PM »

60k is the goal

lol

The "3" part was always the most overtly optimistic (ie. deluded  :whistle) part of the plan. With our current list no way were we going to make finals this year. The top liners are very good but as we all know we have no depth with utter spuds at the bottom end. The "0" debt by 2014 and 75k members is genuinely possible provided we make finals next year and back it up with a top 4 finish in 2014.

2-0-75 :clapping

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1289 on: September 01, 2012, 07:53:53 PM »
no way were we going to make finals?
if our defense and forward line were both 1 goal a week better we wouldnt be far off top 4.

When you look at some of the game we dropped, we should be gearing up for our first finals appearance in yonks.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI