Author Topic: No Excuses  (Read 85696 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: No Excuses
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »
How dare you call me a wanker. What I say is the complete truth. Like Willy said, you're a hero and I want to see you weave your magic. :) You're changing Africa for the better my friend :)

Oh forgot. THERE'S NO EXCUSES IF YOU DON'T SUCCEED. NO BLOODY EXCUSES. NOT ANYMORE!

I have faith in you WAT

the mods are being selective again, you must be one of their fav's Davey!!!!

:eyebrow

WA Tiger   03:49:25 PM   Reporting a topic to a moderator.

:lol

very un-Geldof behaviour  :'(

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2011, 04:22:41 PM »
Like I said, the mods have their fav's and it's becoming pretty clear that you too are both up there with them....

If you want to carry this crap on go to hell, leave this place out of it, you have no idea. You make me sick, you two just pull the pee out of everything.

When you finish in your perfect world get out and have a look around.

Anyway there are still no excuses for us not getting into the 8 next year..none.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2011, 04:24:46 PM »
Looks like the mods are being selective again, you must be one of their fav's Davey!!!!
Cheap shot WAT

Suggest you read your PM WAT explains everything

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2011, 04:26:53 PM »
the mods have their fav's and it's becoming pretty clear that you too are both up there with them

8)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2011, 04:39:13 PM »
Looks like the mods are being selective again, you must be one of their fav's Davey!!!!
Cheap shot WAT

Suggest you read your PM WAT explains everything

Not a cheap shot, pretty well on the money actually, your PM's don't ever really explain much WP, I have replied. No wonder so many people leave this forum. No I wont be unless banned, sorry everyone.

You tell me you are getting harder and trying to clean it up, well you did that yesterday when you told me I had so many complaints against me that I would be banned next time.

But you condone baiting and snide remarks from others!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2011, 04:45:13 PM »
WAT, you are incapable of having a debate without insulting others. Just the other day you said "look cocksmoker" to someone who disagreed with you. and "effen braindead effwit"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »
WAT, you are incapable of having a debate without insulting others. Just the other day you said "look cocksmoker" to someone who disagreed with you. and "effen braindead effwit"

If you are capable mind your own business, not that I have to explain to you but I will. I was told by WP that one more outburst or language like that and I would be banned for 24 or 48 hours. I sent a PM to the individual and apoligised and did the same to WP.

You on the other hand contiunualy bait people all the time, most of your posts are never even about the thread, its about smart arse comments and baiting....look at the Africa comments, you just couldnt stop, every reply to me was about me saving Africa....not one about the topic...but thats fine is it??? I take offence to that as much as the person did about the "cocksmoker" comment. But because its not swearing its not offensive to you, but it is to me.

So mate, you are not the angel you make yourself out to be either!!! What youu find offensive others don't and vice versa. I asked you to let it go and you didn't!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »
I find it interesting that the ones who you have a problem with are the ones who haven't been complaining about you. Banned for 24 hours :lol Wow. Have a cry, guy.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2011, 05:03:17 PM »
I find it interesting that the ones who you have a problem with are the ones who haven't been complaining about you. Banned for 24 hours :lol Wow. Have a cry, guy.

See I give you what I thought was a logical response and you come back with your usual dig....":lol Wow. Have a cry, guy".

All the time, just no common sense in your posts, you still didn't get what I was saying did you?

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2011, 05:06:29 PM »
All the time, just no common sense in your posts

Let's play finals and win 17 games even though I think our players are poo. We have no depth but there are no excuses.

Have a look at your own bag of poo, guy.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2011, 05:12:03 PM »
All the time, just no common sense in your posts

Let's play finals and win 17 games even though I think our players are poo. We have no depth but there are no excuses.

Have a look at your own bag of poo, guy.

Says he who thinks Gus is the future..... :sleep :sleep :help :help

I actually backed our players in to win 17 games, so no idea where I said they were poo..or was that you??

We have no depth in our backline I said...look at last year with the injuries....try to get something I said correct..

You probably have a better chance of looking at your bag of poo, it would be attached to your hip or your chin!!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2011, 05:12:51 PM »
Don't bring Beefcake into this. 17 games :lol NFI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »
Don't bring Beefcake into this. 17 games :lol NFI

It will be 17 games won WITHOUT that VFL player!!! The only losses will come when he is in the team.

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2011, 05:15:44 PM »
How dare you. A SANFL ruckman to lead us to the promise land :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2011, 05:17:33 PM »
How dare you. A SANFL ruckman to lead us to the promise land :lol

Anyone is better than Gus, I would even try to get Justin Charles back with his bung hip, he could still jump higher.

"Rucks: