Author Topic: No Excuses  (Read 83203 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: No Excuses
« Reply #495 on: March 22, 2014, 10:51:27 AM »
 :lol

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #496 on: March 22, 2014, 11:54:28 AM »
If there was no excuses for last week then what happens now?

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #497 on: March 22, 2014, 12:03:36 PM »
Given we made the 8 last year there are no excuses to continue this thread but you know if a goldfish can forget he swims past the same "no fishing" sign every time it does a circuit of his bowl then I'm sure we can forgive WAT for forgetting we made the finals last year
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #498 on: March 22, 2014, 12:17:52 PM »
Given we made the 8 last year there are no excuses to continue this thread but you know if a goldfish can forget he swims past the same "no fishing" sign every time it does a circuit of his bowl then I'm sure we can forgive WAT for forgetting we made the finals last year

WOW, we made the finals LAST YEAR.....great, lets pack up now and ride that little goal out for the next how many years?????

FFS, its staying there that counts mate, not just making it, now go put your head back in the sand for 20 more years. :wallywink

I am getting this thread going again so people like you can come up with more excuses between now and the end of the Carlton game, just in case.. :gotigers
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #499 on: March 22, 2014, 01:15:18 PM »
If there are no excuses for next week against Carlton what happens if we lose?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #500 on: March 22, 2014, 01:23:03 PM »
If there are no excuses for next week against Carlton what happens if we lose?

Well we are poo..proven!!

You tell me? Weather, global warming, Nth Korea firing missiles, we may go missing like flight MH37...Putin's fault.....it will be something along those lines...IF.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

the claw

« Reply #501 on: March 22, 2014, 01:28:19 PM »
too many glass half fulls  with no quality on the horizon.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #502 on: March 22, 2014, 01:37:12 PM »
Are there any excuses for the posters on this forum ?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #503 on: March 22, 2014, 02:04:42 PM »

WOW, we made the finals LAST YEAR.....great, lets pack up now and ride that little goal out for the next how many years?????

FFS, its staying there that counts mate, not just making it, now go put your head back in the sand for 20 more years. :wallywink

I am getting this thread going again so people like you can come up with more excuses between now and the end of the Carlton game, just in case.. :gotigers

So you don't think weather contributed? God your mood is as up and down as it gets. Can't ride on making finals last year? Well how long can you ride on this thread or one loss for gods sake?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #504 on: March 22, 2014, 02:28:25 PM »

So you don't think weather contributed? God your mood is as up and down as it gets. Can't ride on making finals last year? Well how long can you ride on this thread or one loss for gods sake?

I started the thread based on the excuses of others, read my signature. Bloody hell....THERE ARE NO EXCUSES...well, injuries and that's about it ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:25:50 PM by WilliamPowell »

"Rucks:

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #505 on: March 22, 2014, 03:18:40 PM »

Catholicism and it's view on contraception.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #506 on: March 22, 2014, 05:08:02 PM »

Hmmmm some posters strongly advocate the use of contraception by their nature alone

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #507 on: March 22, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »

Hmmmm some posters strongly advocate the use of contraception by their nature alone

Drummers?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #508 on: April 12, 2014, 08:47:26 AM »
C'mon chuck.... :whistle

"Rucks: