Author Topic: Brandon Ellis to Gold Coast / Richmond receive pick 39 as compo [merged]  (Read 302872 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Brandon Ellis [merged]
« Reply #720 on: May 21, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »
Heh....Ellis Degeneres...

....both have an aversion to putting their heads over balls...

:lol :rollin :lol

:clapping

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #721 on: May 21, 2014, 01:50:03 PM »
Heh....Ellis Degeneres...

....both have an aversion to putting their heads over balls...

That is Gold Dio.  :lol :bow :clapping

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #722 on: May 24, 2014, 11:19:35 PM »
best game of the year, albeit against no competition. Nonetheless taackled chased harrassed

Cant fault him today. Should never be put in the same breath as spuds like Graham and Edwards. Much younger and has plenty of upside. I would also say he is played more quality games than those other 2 have in their careers, although today Shaun played well.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #723 on: May 25, 2014, 09:16:25 AM »
best game of the year, albeit against no competition. Nonetheless taackled chased harrassed

Cant fault him today. Should never be put in the same breath as spuds like Graham and Edwards. Much younger and has plenty of upside. I would also say he is played more quality games than those other 2 have in their careers, although today Shaun played well.
Oh no Angus!  :shh

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #724 on: May 25, 2014, 11:50:16 AM »
lids could get moved back to be a defender/distributor

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #725 on: May 25, 2014, 11:53:58 AM »
still has alot to learn. good game but not in the best

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #726 on: May 25, 2014, 01:52:48 PM »

I look forward to watching the replay because I can tell you that sitting in the wonderful boutique stadium that is Spotless Stadium enjoying a "Ian's soft serve" ice cream I didn't see that much chasing especially when it came to 2nd efforts, certainly didn't see much harassing

Did see a fair bit of standing behind packs waiting for the cheap kick again. Saw a few tackles though which was pleasing but needs to do a lot more when he doesn't have it.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #727 on: May 25, 2014, 03:25:52 PM »
Well your blind WP or were blind drunk.  I'm sorry to say need to get those lids checked out or get off the grog

He was good yesterday. Has played better but compared to his usual output this year thought he did his job

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #728 on: May 25, 2014, 04:08:54 PM »

I didn't see that much chasing especially when it came to 2nd efforts, certainly didn't see much harassing

Did see a fair bit of standing behind packs waiting for the cheap kick again. Saw a few tackles though which was pleasing but needs to do a lot more when he doesn't have it.

Clearly Grigg's taken him under his wing.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #729 on: May 25, 2014, 04:41:23 PM »
Pretty handy game by Brando yesterday, ran them of their legs, had it on a string :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #730 on: May 25, 2014, 04:59:10 PM »
Pretty handy game by Brando yesterday, ran them of their legs, had it on a string :shh

If they're not running just trotting in a small arc can run them off their legs. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #731 on: May 25, 2014, 05:06:49 PM »
.like  to translate that,  ::)
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #732 on: May 25, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
.like  to translate that,  ::)

Yeah it means you can't make out the forest from the trees. But hey what do I give a skata about it.
Lets just wait and see how the team performs against some opposition providing a hint of resistance and please
don't tell me how long you've been a member or how many games you go to if you go them I reckon just quietly I may have you covered. Whoa :shh

FFS we beat  side who lost by 111 in their last start prior to yesterday. It's not as if we were playing Port at Adelaide Oval.

I want to see Brando in the next few weeks before I even say he's reached the corner let alone turned it.

The Skata Cycle. 32 years and counting. Plop Plop Plop.

BJ 32 years a member. I may have found the Punt Rd jinx. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #733 on: May 25, 2014, 05:20:10 PM »
Certainly not in the vlastuin / conca class

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #734 on: May 25, 2014, 07:13:28 PM »
Well your blind WP or were blind drunk.  I'm sorry to say need to get those lids checked out or get off the grog

He was good yesterday. Has played better but compared to his usual output this year thought he did his job

Now Angus, always have to have a bit of whack when you don't agree. Wasn't drunk, because I don't drink at the footy that is well known by everyone here  >:(

Wish though you'd actually read exactly what I wrote

I said I haven't watched the replay because I was actually at the game. I've always said a number of times that what you see at the game and what gets shown on the TV is very different.

Will watch the replay and see how his game comes across but based on what I saw at the game his work off the ball was no better than it's been all season. Yes something's he did better than he has been but still not where it should be

And I'll say it again lets not get too carried away with performances yesterday, the Giants were non competitive

Let's see if blokes back it up next week  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)