Author Topic: Kevin Bartlett's Top 5 tigers of the last 25 years  (Read 5609 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Kevin Bartlett's Top 5 tigers of the last 25 years
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2012, 07:48:46 PM »
Never said he was no good but B&Fs at Richmond have meant nothing for a long time. Dan Jackson was runner up a few years ago. Tambling finished 4th in the same year based on a good 2nd half of the season. Cambo was a good player. Not on Richo's level or Knightas.

was capped twice as an all australian davey, that to me would suggest he was an elite level ::)

Yeah he was a very good player BJ. Richo was AA 3 times. Gaspar would have been a few times as well. So what.

umm, means he was probably one of the best 5 players weve had in 20 years ::)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why don't you try reading JJ's post. He is who I was talking to, champ. Do you understand that, guy? Cambo is probably close to top 5 but he wasn't near our best, chiefy. Jack said that he was our BEST, big guy. You understand now, pal?

:clapping

Ummmm......

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 07:50:10 PM »
Richmond Team of the last 25 years

B    Craig Ednie            Royce Vardy          Craig Biddiscombe

HB  Mark Pitura           Jonny Howat           Stuart Wigney

C    Simon Fletcher        Todd Menegola     Mark Summers                   

HF  Mark Stockdale      Richard Lounder      Adam Houlihan

F     Mark McQueen         Steven Jurica        Justin Plapp

Foll  Ty Esler                 Ben Moore           Billy Nicholls

Int  Adam Slater    Robert Schaefer   Clay Sampson  Alastair Scott

Emg  Robbie Powell   Brad Fox   Stuart Griffiths

Coach 1st quarter  Terry Wallace

Coach 2nd quarter  Robert Walls

Coach 3rd quarter   Jeff Gieschen

Coach 4th quarter   Danny Frawley

Post match press conference give it to Danny. We can finish with lots of sugar. Cherry ripes all round for everybody and lots of yeah nahs to top it off.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 07:51:09 PM »
Never said he was no good but B&Fs at Richmond have meant nothing for a long time. Dan Jackson was runner up a few years ago. Tambling finished 4th in the same year based on a good 2nd half of the season. Cambo was a good player. Not on Richo's level or Knightas.

was capped twice as an all australian davey, that to me would suggest he was an elite level ::)

Yeah he was a very good player BJ. Richo was AA 3 times. Gaspar would have been a few times as well. So what.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why don't you try reading JJ's post. He is who I was talking to, champ. Do you understand that, guy? Cambo is probably close to top 5 but he wasn't near our best, chiefy. Jack said that he was our BEST, big guy. You understand now, pal?

Ummmm......

Dubsy, just wanna say you've been fantastic lately. :clapping

Sorry to the Cambo nut huggers. I just rate Knighta and the big man a lot higher.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 08:10:41 PM »

Ummmm......

Dubsy, just wanna say you've been fantastic lately. :clapping

Sorry to the Cambo nut huggers. I just rate Knighta and the big man a lot higher.

No worries champ.

If I may level with you all for a moment, Dookie had to go into surgery recently. Prognosis? Twisted nut. This made Dookie very upset and angry especially on hot days. Dookie say a lot of bad things. But now Dookie better. And nut piping straight again. Head straight too.  :)

Dookie love you all and never left you xo

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2012, 08:32:28 PM »

Post match press conference give it to Danny. We can finish with lots of sugar. Cherry ripes all round for everybody and lots of yeah nahs to top it off.
Ben Hollands missed out! Won a game for us againts Freo once last kick of the day. Strong line up all the same.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »

settle down partner, you have a full head of steam that might be best placed venting elsewhere, meanwhile just agree with everything I have to say :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2012, 09:06:58 PM »

settle down partner, you have a full head of steam that might be best placed venting elsewhere, meanwhile just agree with everything I have to say :lol

Very uncool man

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »

I once shared a nod with Craig Cameron so dont mess with me, BJ. My dad (al) has said you're a bad man but you don't know what I'm capable of.

Wigney could play, guys. Was really good the year he buggered his ankle

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »

Ben Hollands missed out! Won a game for us againts Freo once last kick of the day. Strong line up all the same.

I had to give another small the nod in the backline and Craig Ednie had the defensive qualities that Ben didn't. If there was a top 30 I am sure Ben Hollands would have been there.

Apologies to blokes of the ilk of Wayne Peters, Phil Huntington, Ben Hollands, Andrew Mills, Ashley Blurton, Michael Laffy, Allan McKellar, Ross Funcke, Tristan Cartledge, Cory Young, Jamie Elliott, Brent Hartigan, Matthew Dundas, Matthew Manfield, Clinton King, Chris Sullivan,Stuart Edwards but the biggest apology goes out to Jordan McMahon. :lol :rollin :lol

tony_montana

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2012, 10:11:30 PM »

I had to give another small the nod in the backline and Craig Ednie had the defensive qualities that Ben didn't. If there was a top 30 I am sure Ben Hollands would have been there.

Apologies to blokes of the ilk of Wayne Peters, Phil Huntington, Ben Hollands, Andrew Mills, Ashley Blurton, Michael Laffy, Allan McKellar, Ross Funcke, Tristan Cartledge, Cory Young, Jamie Elliott, Brent Hartigan, Matthew Dundas, Matthew Manfield, Clinton King, Chris Sullivan,Stuart Edwards but the biggest apology goes out to Jordan McMahon. :lol :rollin :lol

stuff me.... And to think at one stage I got excited by those names when jotting down our best team on paper....stuff we've been in the doldrums.... :lol

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2012, 10:26:32 PM »
Clinton King could play

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
Clinton King could play

Was paper thin Jack.

Can remember that prelim in 2001 how easily he was pushed aside by the Fab 4.

If I was Clinton King I'd be happy for the career I had given my frame.

Paper thin like Cory Bell and Scott Bamford.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2012, 11:51:25 PM »
1 Richardson
2 Knights
3 Ottens
4 Gasper
5 D kellaway.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2012, 01:24:56 AM »

:clapping :clapping :clapping
excellent work Tuckerbag. I laughed and laughed reading those names again...... Then I cried Todd menengola given the famous 29.  :banghead

But did you forget our great defensive hope Jarrod Silvester?
The club that keeps giving.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2012, 04:57:54 AM »
Clinton King could play

Was paper thin Jack.

Can remember that prelim in 2001 how easily he was pushed aside by the Fab 4.

If I was Clinton King I'd be happy for the career I had given my frame.

Paper thin like Cory Bell and Scott Bamford.

Averaged 18 possessions a game in 2001
Not bad for a paper thin player who won his own ball