Author Topic: Richmond vs Freo  (Read 21529 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Freo
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2012, 06:58:00 PM »
The umpires, the weather and Ross Lyon's patented butt-ugly rugby pooe all conspired to beat us today. Sat there for four quarters with the rain filling up my boots, and didn't see one frigging highlight all day long. Every bit of criticism that was directed Lyon's way the other week was totally justified. He has no leg to stand on defending that stacks on the mill GARBAGE they served up today!!The sooner his ilk are drummed out of the competition and join the likes of Paul Roos in the media where they belong, and stop ruining our game the better. I feel like sending him a gift-wrapped shoe-box full of steaming fecal matter to let him know what I think of his "game plan".

Amen

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2012, 07:01:44 PM »
The one thing that peeed me off more than anything was when Newman got elbowes by the little snipe ballantyne. I didn't see anyone go over to knock him out.
When he did the same thing to chapman I seen Scarlett smash his face in.
It's a bloody discrace that the captain can get elbowed in the guts and not one player went over to ballantyne to let him know it's unacceptable. :banghead 
MRP would be looking at it pretty closely I reckon.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2012, 10:14:59 PM »
Tough season anything can happen, needed to win these games to give ourselves a chance, it's what the good sides do.
Seems to me they were more interested in 'Structures' and over possessed in conditions that required a crash bash and get it forward quicker.
Once again we never gave up and apart from Tankers Round 1 haven't looked out of a contest this year.
Victories over Hawks Saints and to a lesser extent the Swans are a great step forward for this club, been a long time coming.
No excuse, we should of been Harder and the conditions suited that absolute disgrace to the game Lyons plan and the Dockers once again were harder in there where/when it counted.
Lyon should be banned for bringing the game into disrepute, but that's another argument.
If we are serious I expect us to come out breathing fire next week and I am gunna have a bit of a tonk on the 100+ margin, set up beautifully.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2012, 10:35:04 PM »
Basil Zemplis being a smartarse wanker and making a oint of supposed richmond supporters leaving the grounds early  ::) ::)

Boots coming in from everywhere it would seem  :wallywink
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2012, 10:37:37 PM »
Basil Zemplis being a smartbehind wanker and making a oint of supposed richmond supporters leaving the grounds early  ::) ::)

He is from WA. Not sure if he is a Freo fan but he may just be gloating if he is.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2012, 11:38:31 PM »
ugly ugly ugly ugly game of football by the way .Ross Lyon is footballs answer to the anti Geez.I thought I was watching 5 nations rugby .

I dont buy this. As they game was being played i found my self thinking lyon is a top coach. (Along with other general things). The game has beeb rugbylike for years. At least lyon is effective. Got thepoints on the day.

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2012, 11:44:28 PM »
Freo tackled harder and were cleaner with there disposal.....We were out played today by a side that wanted it more....End of story!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2012, 11:47:15 PM »
Ekto,
To answer this question
I'm questioning his disposal openly on this forum for the first time TODAY although it has been noticeable to me that it has not been upto scratch all year.

Scrubby kick on along the ground in the first that turned over the ball and got Pav his bouncy goal in the first. Kick in the third where we had momentum and the ball went 30 metres after he had broken clear. Critical time in the game after Cotch had given us the lead. Plenty of times in the last and throughout the game but more noticeably in the last rather than put boot to ball too many times trying to fend off players and looking for contact rather than keeping it simple in conditions like these.

The kid came here with huge raps and has broken games open with his presence strength and kicking  hence my reference to a few games last year where he was the clear and undisputed matchwinner.

I don't think he will be going to Coburg that's just reactionary to think when dealing with a player of his ability just give him a rocket and put the ball back in his court and hope the kid responds.

As for learning the caper this kid is a ready made footballer. He should know better.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2012, 02:38:43 AM »
Freo tackled harder and were cleaner with there disposal.....We were out played today by a side that wanted it more....End of story!

Well said mate.Ross out classed our box simple as that.You can blame the umpires Freos style it's no exuse we didnt come to play.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2012, 03:49:19 AM »
Basil Zemplis being a smartbehind wanker and making a oint of supposed richmond supporters leaving the grounds early  ::) ::)

Didn't see anyone leave early. What a knob.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2012, 03:50:52 AM »
Call a media ban until we can learn to deal with the scrutiny.

No players to go on footy show period. That show is a hoodoo for us.

First line makes no sense. How can we learn to deal with it if we ban it?

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2012, 07:33:04 AM »

Didn't see anyone leave early. What a knob.

They did show footage from level 1 where people were leaving maybe say 10 at once...
But know these media priques there was probably 2 mins left on the clock.
Funny they. Didn't show the cameras when they got trounced by adelaide
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2012, 07:59:40 AM »
ugly ugly ugly ugly game of football by the way .Ross Lyon is footballs answer to the anti Geez.I thought I was watching 5 nations rugby .

I dont buy this. As they game was being played i found my self thinking lyon is a top coach. (Along with other general things). The game has beeb rugbylike for years. At least lyon is effective. Got thepoints on the day.

Yes! The game has been like rugby for years. That doesn't make it right. Instead of praising Ross Lyon for serving up that GARBAGE we should tar and feather him and run him out of town. Thanks to the AFL not putting a cap on the number of interchanges per game, it's likely to stay that way too.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »

A perfect summation.