Author Topic: Richmond could climb into the finals at the expense of Carlton (Herald-Sun)  (Read 13356 times)

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
Anyone else think Judd isn't the Judd of old this year? He appears to have lost that explosiveness and quick acceleration he used to have.
The folding green ambassador is closing in fast on 30, and the prospect of holding up another cup seems to be diminishing :clapping
Yep it looks like the wear and tear of his career is starting to show. Not having Murphy and Carrazzo around either means he can't feed off them. He sure ain't getting any help from the likes of McLean and the second stringers. Carlton fall away badly after their best 22. The injuries have exposed their lack of depth and Ratten has no plan B.

Judd has seemed to of fell away this year and now without Murphy there he would be getting more attention. They played better against Geelong than previous rounds lately but there draw is tough for the next couple of weeks. If sides like Saints, Fremantle and us(Richmond) keep winning it might keep them out of the finals.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
lol beat the blues? He has to be kidding!

We are scared of the blues.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
I know the draw can never be fair unless they made the season 17 games, but how do the Saints get to play GC Suns for the 2nd time this season, then next week the Kangaroos have them for the second time this season and we don't get them till round 16?

The Saints have had a combined 187 points winning margin over them and GC Suns didn't score over 50 in either game.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020

this season WILL be a great year for us if we beat Carlscum round 18. 
Ontop of beating the Swans, Saints & Dawks (fantastic win). Getting so close to cats, bombers, pies &  WC. Alot of positives to take into next year but still realistic to know alot of work preseason to take the next level so we win those games.   
Something to build on for next year even if we don't make the finals which I think is most likely we won't.
Beat the blues and knock 'em out of the finals this year i'd be pretty happy  :birthday :santa

But next year i'd expect nothing less than finals footy and a win in round 1 against the scum.

The club that keeps giving.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

this season WILL be a great year for us if we beat Carlscum round 18. 
Ontop of beating the Swans, Saints & Dawks (fantastic win). Getting so close to cats, bombers, pies &  WC. Alot of positives to take into next year but still realistic to know alot of work preseason to take the next level so we win those games.   
Something to build on for next year even if we don't make the finals which I think is most likely we won't.
Beat the blues and knock 'em out of the finals this year i'd be pretty happy  :birthday :santa

But next year i'd expect nothing less than finals footy and a win in round 1 against the scum.

No one except Ramps the troll could argue with that post  :thumbsup
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
If we beat the blues in round 18 we will play finals.

10 FLAGS

Try Hard Tiger is in full flight tonight  :lol

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade

^
This.
They could lose every game coming into round 18 and they would be so mentally comfortable and us the opposite they would win easy again.
You can just see sh|trucks like Hamson Scotland Waite just lift and believe they are better than what they are against us.
Our Biggest test this year easily, we need to get over this....

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Try Hard Tiger is in full flight tonight  :lol

Now whose touchy biiiiiiiii-atcha  :wub :blah
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

10 FLAGS

Onya Try Hard ... you been doin some good work lately  :lol

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
We wont be in the 8 but if my maths is correct we will be above the cheats (blues) if we beat the GWS by 51 pts.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
We wont be in the 8 but if my maths is correct we will be above the cheats (blues) if we beat the GWS by 51 pts.

Taking our rightful position hey?

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Looking ahead to R18, it is very possible that both clubs will be on the same point or within 4 points of each other by the time we next meet.

Shapes as a monster R18 clash.

tony_montana

Good to see saints will lose tonight, would be great if the crows did us a favor and ran away with it with a solid 9-10 goal margin giving their percentage a smashing   :thumbsup