Author Topic: Tigers could climb into the 8 at Geelongs expense  (Read 4742 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Tigers could climb into the 8 at Geelongs expense
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »
Hahaha......you guys......making the 8 now.....even if we do we we fold...mentally weak!

So now after all your posts via your "No Excuses" thread that we had to make finals as they were NO EXCUSES you are now saying that even if we were to make finals then that wouldn't be good enough  :huh

Or are you saying something else aTgain even though that appears to be what you've said  ;D
 :rollin :rollin :rollin

OH and BTW that isn't a "cheap shot" as you call 'em it's just a question because to be honest I really haven't got a clue now what it is you expect now outside a premiership of course  :thumbsup

Not much to say WP, you are always right mate ;)

what are your excuses WP for losing to the Crows or losing the games this year that should have us in the 8?

Let me guess, youth, development....weather, travel......

So WATPNGQT, under what circumstances can a developing, young list actually lose a game of football?

Why is it at the start of the year the coach and captain and Cotchin and Jackson and a few others said NO EXCUSES, we are not developing we are sick of that line that it's acceptable?

When I say it???

3 wet games in a row.....wow, that's football, would we use that as an excuse in a GF?
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 08:31:54 PM »
Hahaha......you guys......making the 8 now.....even if we do we we fold...mentally weak!

So now after all your posts via your "No Excuses" thread that we had to make finals as they were NO EXCUSES you are now saying that even if we were to make finals then that wouldn't be good enough  :huh

Or are you saying something else aTgain even though that appears to be what you've said  ;D
 :rollin :rollin :rollin

OH and BTW that isn't a "cheap shot" as you call 'em it's just a question because to be honest I really haven't got a clue now what it is you expect now outside a premiership of course  :thumbsup

Not much to say WP, you are always right mate ;)

what are your excuses WP for losing to the Crows or losing the games this year that should have us in the 8?

Let me guess, youth, development....weather, travel......

So WATPNGQT, under what circumstances can a developing, young list actually lose a game of football?

Why is it at the start of the year the coach and captain and Cotchin and Jackson and a few others said NO EXCUSES, we are not developing we are sick of that line that it's acceptable?

When I say it???

3 wet games in a row.....wow, that's football, would we use that as an excuse in a GF?
excellent post WAT.  :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 08:49:10 PM »
Whoa. We are 7-7 and out of the 8 on %.
We are in the race for the finals make no mistake about that.
I can't see where the issue is.
Sure we have not played well in the last month but we are still in the race.
Nevertheless whilst there is improvement left in the side we have failed on no account so far this year.

As for losing games we should have won the results of that won't be known for at least the end of the season as a minimum or at least next year and I'll tell you why. It's called learning. We learn from mistakes as your avatar used to say once in the past PNGQWAT What's worse than letting go someone whose trained is keeping on someone who isn't. Learning. It happens with young people.

Given that success and failure at this point in time is sitting at 50% you couldn't confidently sway on the side on failure merely on the way they are playing now or the way they were playing earlier in the year nor the history of this footy club in the last 30 years.

Learning takes time and so does putting that learning into practice that's why apprenticeships and uni degrees take a minimum of four years before you get a piece of paper that recognises your efforts. Given Dimma is in year 3 of his uni degree or apprenticeship with the list and right now we are still on the fast track of the finals in year 3 maybe just maybe we should take a breath and allow year 4 to come and go before we pass judgement on the coach, the squad and the direction of the club as a bigger and overall picture.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 09:22:12 PM »
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!! Same chicken littles posting the same chicken little crap :lol :lol harden the pluck up :lol

gerkin greg

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 09:25:27 PM »
You have to wait until the end if the season to say anything positive at all TFT (unless you are a cross dresser) but you can say the sky is falling anytime  :birthday

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 10:15:53 PM »
people need to get off the stillnoxs :thumbsup

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2012, 10:40:03 PM »
If people are going to throw out their stilnox, please PM me first.

K thnx.

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2012, 09:15:00 AM »
Put your helmets on and get on the roller coaster
Tigers have huge upside and if we make the finals this yr we've over achieved
Were closer than every one thinks
We've just had bad injuries and club stuff ups at the wrong end of the season
Premiers 2013 likely
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

dwaino

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2012, 10:25:19 AM »
8 DimSims on the field is enough
Time to fly out of Terry's Post  :banghead

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2012, 12:45:51 PM »
gotta love the type of supporter that continually
finds reason to get stuck into the club and players.

but wait till we hit some success they will be lauding
the players and the club and making its known
that they support RFC.

personally dont really like fair weather supporters.

better still perhaps some of these need to pop
some stillnox and wake up when we do have some
success so we dont have to listen to thier ad nauseum. :lol

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2012, 09:10:10 PM »

that they support RFC.

But In the eyes of WAT Daniel and Claw we will never see success :lol we are doomed to a life of mediocrity and half arsed efforts :lol :lol there is no light at the end of he tunnel so why not just consistently bag the crap out of the club forever.......I doubt these 3 would have a life if we start to strings few games together ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2012, 09:17:25 PM »
Don't think claw ever said that mate

Pretty sure he's said plenty of times there is light if we keep on this path and we should be challenging for finals 2014 onwards

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 09:19:31 PM »

Pretty sure he's said plenty of times there is light if we keep on this path and we should be challenging for finals 2014 onwards

No your wrong. Claw said we are rabble, we are never going anywhere unless we start playing the kids....Fact

dwaino

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2012, 09:19:44 PM »

Pretty sure he's said plenty of times there is light if we keep on this path and we should be challenging for finals 2140* onwards

*fixed

;D :outtahere

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2012, 09:23:17 PM »

that they support RFC.

But In the eyes of WAT Daniel and Claw we will never see success :lol we are doomed to a life of mediocrity and half behindd efforts :lol :lol there is no light at the end of he tunnel so why not just consistently bag the crap out of the club forever.......I doubt these 3 would have a life if we start to strings few games together ;D

Give it up TFT, I will repeat myself for the laments like you again, until we improve our mental strength we won't progress and yep that's my opinion.

As well as that I questioned RFCO regarding supporters being told a bit more about wat the thought process is of the players and the team when they lose games like we did against the Crows.....got shot down again, but go to the Foley thread mate and read what some of the posters are saying about the club telling the truth....

Mate I have been through the lot with this club, so they owe me!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"