Author Topic: North V Tigers Game  (Read 21923 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: North V Tigers Game
« Reply #225 on: July 22, 2012, 08:38:03 PM »
I felt humiliated watching under privileged North supporters all laughing at us
This has to stop mickie is the man

I feel humilated that you are a fellow supporter you flog

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #226 on: July 22, 2012, 08:40:12 PM »
I am as gutted as any Tigers supporter however sometimes i think we cant see the forest for the trees. The transformation of the list that Hardwick inherited from Wallet has almost amounted to the equivalent of us entering the competition as a new franchise, only the difference being that we haven't benefited from a multitude of early picks that GC and GWS have been provided. As a result the rebuild has to use astute recruiting and hope that other recruits already in the squad lift to another level. I think when we take the enormity of the task into consideration i really see the glass half full rather than half empty. Yes to most it the initial understandable reaction is another season failed for the Tigers and if finals alone is the KPI of a fail or pass season then i agree we have failed again. But just putting into perspective the player turnover i think we can only improve from here especially taking into account we have another clean out of deadwood coming and a further influx of some hopefully quality recruits. Looking back on yet another season of missed opportunities I still feel positive enough to say the future is still looking bright.

Offline Hank44

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2012, 08:43:04 PM »
So Chuck, I assume you are happy seeing Riewoldt sit in the goal square, not leading or offering anything... Interesting - doofus.

Tigermonk

« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
We will only become better when we delete Coburg from our club & have a standalone VFL side.

Tigermonk

« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2012, 08:47:09 PM »
We will only become better when we delete Coburg from our club & have a standalone VFL side.

Rewoldt is a disgrace, constantly sitting behind players & not leading.
Cost us the game when he crashed the pack mid wing & had no chance of taking the grab. result was a goal to North.
l hate Jack Rewoldt's guts

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #230 on: July 22, 2012, 08:57:48 PM »
Chuck go and have a suck
And keep walking with blinkers you useless individual who has accepted 30 yrs of constant poo jabbing
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #231 on: July 22, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »

Rewoldt is a disgrace, constantly sitting behind players & not leading.
Cost us the game when he crashed the pack mid wing & had no chance of taking the grab. result was a goal to North.
l hate Jack Rewoldt's guts

"i hate Jack Reiwoldts guts" that statement says alot. :birthday

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #232 on: July 22, 2012, 10:03:36 PM »
Don't think we should use Newman as a scape goat. Still in our best 22. Captain needs to be with Trent if we are going to take next step. Is he ready? Maybe Lids gets it. We need to move on from that era though.

Facts are when you have half the list not worthy of any other club you're not going to be able to count on talent to get you over the line which is what wins you he close games. How many games have we lost under 2 goals? How many have we lost from a winnable position? Nearly every loss ticks one of those boxes.

The list is still light years away. Finals would have been great and looking back we have fluffed an opportunity to play an Elim final, but regardless we wouldn't have gone very far.

Still need to delist and move on a qtr of the list.

Nahas is slowly edging closer to that list. I think we could get a juicy 2nd rounder for Robin. Can see someone like Geelong or Collingwood taking Nahas. Pick in the 20s would go nicely IMO.
Go Tigers!

the claw

« Reply #233 on: July 22, 2012, 10:20:11 PM »
disagree. we will only become a top side when we have enough decent cattle to become one. not there yet but heading in the right direction

tony_montana

« Reply #234 on: July 22, 2012, 10:26:53 PM »
So Chuck, I assume you are happy seeing Riewoldt sit in the goal square, not leading or offering anything... Interesting - doofus.

Been trying to tell that peanut that reiwoldt has been lazy and not doing his job sitting in the goalsquare trying to wrestle instead of getting on his bike and leading out to make our midfielders jobs easier as well. Reiwoldt has turned from a dynamic matchwinner to a sooky whinny little bitch that sits on his arse all game and looks at the umpires for free kicks after every single contest. Even the commentators have started to pick up on it - The triple M team including nathan brown were calling him a sook. But no, we're not allowed to have a go at our players..

tony_montana

« Reply #235 on: July 22, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »
Another game where leaders need to stand up, another game Newman goes missing.

Its insane the amount of goals we gift our opponents week in week out. If we cut out those school boy errors we'd absolutely flog sides. Watched the replay, the 3 50's, the stupid Kel Moore freekick, the 2 arsey goals that bounced through for them, the amount we missed, geeez dont know if we'll ever learn bc we sure as hell arent learning on the job this season! each week its the same type of loss

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #236 on: July 22, 2012, 10:44:53 PM »
Campbells goal to get Nought to 17.

Geez Houli sometimes waits for the ball rather than running to it. >:(

Offline unplugged

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #237 on: July 22, 2012, 10:51:59 PM »
The list has improved enormously since the Wallace era.  Ivan and Morris both filled critical list deficiencies in ruck and small defensive categories this year.  We have been in a position to win most games.  Suggestions that our list isn't good enough to play finals is a grand coverup for a flailing coaching department that hasn't improved one bit.

If we had an experienced coach like Malthouse in charge, we would have won a lot of those close games this year and would be playing finals.  Its unbelievable that we had no strategy in place to combat Gold Coast last week.  Against north, we were completely out coached in the last quarter.

The question supporters should be asking is.  Why has the club entrusted the future success of the greatest football club in the history of the game to an amateur who has cracked in just about every close game this year?  What will it take for them to acknowledge their mistake and get Mick Malthouse to the club where he belongs?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #238 on: July 22, 2012, 10:54:20 PM »
Just saw the replay. Grigg kicks a drop punt rather than kicking round his body who knows...... :-\

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #239 on: July 22, 2012, 10:55:47 PM »
Oh this Malthouse talk. Reminds me of this Sheedy talk in the 90's. :help