Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316022 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1770 on: September 08, 2014, 05:45:04 PM »
I just find it unreal that their whole team can sprint around for the whole 2 hours like that what the stuff are they taking?  We all looked like we were running on the spot compared to them.  they looked they were on coke
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1771 on: September 08, 2014, 05:52:43 PM »
If we miss finals next year, sack him.

If we make finals and lose again, sack him. You'd think that if we made and won a final he'd be safe, which if there is a better coach available I disagree with.

I'll be disappointed if we don't make the top 4 and win a final. Need to raise the bar

hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1772 on: September 08, 2014, 05:54:29 PM »
I just find it unreal that their whole team can sprint around for the whole 2 hours like that what the stuff are they taking?  We all looked like we were running on the spot compared to them.  they looked they were on coke

They're just a fit side. Excellent fitness coach.

Also did you notice small things like Richmond's QTR time huddle being held in the shade whilst Port stood in the sun? Clearly they're just a lot fitter than us.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1773 on: September 08, 2014, 05:56:29 PM »
dunno man that was a huge diff from when we played them last time, either we were burnt out or they speed ballin lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #1774 on: September 08, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »
Don't discount that they were in a heavy training load to prepare for the finals at that stage, while we were not as we wanted to maximise the opportunity for preseason training.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1775 on: September 25, 2014, 05:07:42 AM »
Stressed coaches reveal toll

Samantha Lane
    The Age
    September 25, 2014

Richmond's Damien Hardwick, who has just finished his fifth year in a top coaching post after being a dual premiership player, speaks openly about how his behaviour has changed off-field due to his job.

"I think I've become more private. I probably don't venture out as much. I'm not sure why. I don't like people staring at me, if that makes sense. "My worst fear is going to shopping centres. I can't stand it, so I very rarely go," Hardwick says with a chuckle.

"I go to a small movie cinema in Brighton where I don't have to run into any people. My wife thinks I am a genuine hermit."

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/stressed-coaches-reveal-toll-20140924-10ljp1.html

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1776 on: September 25, 2014, 07:17:03 AM »

Samantha Lane
    The Age
    September 25, 2014

Richmond's Damien Hardwick, who has just finished his fifth year in a top coaching post after being a dual premiership player, speaks openly about how his behaviour has changed off-field due to his job.

"I think I've become more private. I probably don't venture out as much. I'm not sure why. I don't like people staring at me, if that makes sense. "My worst fear is going to shopping centres. I can't stand it, so I very rarely go," Hardwick says with a chuckle.

"I go to a small movie cinema in Brighton where I don't have to run into any people. My wife thinks I am a genuine hermit."

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/stressed-coaches-reveal-toll-20140924-10ljp1.html
Worst job in the world.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Rampstar

« Reply #1777 on: September 25, 2014, 09:53:30 AM »
I don't like the comments that Damien has made. Is the pressure too much for him? Im not saying that he should be running parties or anything but developing a dislike or fearing meeting people is a concern IMHO.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1778 on: September 25, 2014, 10:56:34 AM »
I'm going to start stalking him @ church St Brighton, with my grigg thesis on hand

Is there a movie. Place on bay st!? Don't think so

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1779 on: September 25, 2014, 11:05:33 AM »
Settle guys it is only temporary til the Hampson thing blows over

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1780 on: September 25, 2014, 12:14:55 PM »

Samantha Lane
    The Age
    September 25, 2014

Being in a band is.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1781 on: September 25, 2014, 01:19:49 PM »

Samantha Lane
    The Age
    September 25, 2014

Being in a band is.
Being on a Band Wagon is.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1782 on: September 25, 2014, 08:58:15 PM »
I don't know why he would fear going out in public. Why his own supporters have his back all the way. Just look at this forum  ::)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1783 on: September 25, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »
I don't know why he would fear going out in public. Why his own supporters have his back all the way. Just look at this forum  ::)
:lol
Yeah just 82 pages of sack the ****!!!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #1784 on: September 26, 2014, 06:45:40 AM »
I'm going to start stalking him @ church St Brighton, with my grigg thesis on hand

Is there a movie. Place on bay st!? Don't think so

http://www.palacecinemas.com.au/cinemas/bay/

:thumbsup
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....