Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316012 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1815 on: October 15, 2014, 12:00:09 PM »
Mitch clark

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1816 on: October 15, 2014, 02:31:19 PM »
draft it is boys :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

lets please hope we don't get a jon, danny Meyers, Richard lounder troy taylor, relton Roberts, aaron fiora im sure I have left a few off hahahah.. oh silly me Richard tambling :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1817 on: October 15, 2014, 03:15:29 PM »

lets please hope we don't get a jon, danny Meyers, Richard lounder troy taylor, relton Roberts, aaron fiora im sure I have left a few off hahahah.. oh silly me Richard tambling :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

We haven't failed in years with our first pick. The closest I would suggest is two solid players in Conca and Vickery who are still developing. Jack, Rance, Cotch, Dusty and Vlaustin are all successes. Lennon is too young to judge. I have faith in getting a good player with our first pick....our later picks, well that's another matter  :shh

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1818 on: October 15, 2014, 05:11:42 PM »

We haven't failed in years with our first pick. The closest I would suggest is two solid players in Conca and Vickery who are still developing. Jack, Rance, Cotch, Dusty and Vlaustin are all successes. Lennon is too young to judge. I have faith in getting a good player with our first pick....our later picks, well that's another matter  :shh
stripes I still live in the past on what ifs like a lot off us tigers supporters do we could have been hawthorn  :lol :lol lennon will need a couple more still light on and u have to remember he hasn't really done a full pre season as a senior player

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1819 on: October 16, 2014, 11:12:29 PM »
One last sook before I go to bed

Does anyone think DH would have the balls to drop two players for a grand final like his mate Clarkson did this year?
IMO not a chance.
For such a hard nut on the field, he is as soft as butter in the coaches box. His own team had to tell him that this year. It doesn't get any worse than that.

The hits just keep on coming...

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1820 on: October 16, 2014, 11:22:23 PM »
Putting things like gameplan, list management, selection & matchday tactics aside for the moment, for me the canary in the mineshaft will be if there's no real and sustained change in mindset from our players in relation to things like two-way running, chasing, tackling & shepherding or any noticeble improvement in fitness. If, going into their sixth season, these fundamental areas are still not improved upon then it will tell us they never will be under the current coaching regime and that regime needs to be removed a.s.a.p.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #1821 on: October 16, 2014, 11:33:08 PM »
Right now, you would have to say that our plan is to go into Round 1 2015 with the same best 22 from this year, given there is no guarantee draftees will be ready to play.

Given a progression deeper into the finals is a minimum standard for the year then I would feel very nervous if I was D Hardwick.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1822 on: October 16, 2014, 11:43:14 PM »
Win a final or pack your bags Dimma.

the claw

« Reply #1823 on: October 17, 2014, 01:01:01 AM »

hmm jon, vickery, and conca are not successes for where they were taken and the time they have had. the clock is ticking . as for vlastuin well hes coming off second yr blues where he was terrible at times. for the life of me how anyone can claim him a success yet is beyond me.
ellis has issues and rance has had em.
coupoled with abysmal failure in the following rounds of the nd and i really am bemused at how jackson is immune from criticism. ffs hes had 10 yrs and he can only hang his hat on a handful of players.
yep lets go to the nd well and back fj in. its utter stupidity tantamoubt to putting oines head in the sand. ah only at richmond.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1824 on: October 17, 2014, 01:26:35 PM »

hmm jon, vickery, and conca are not successes for where they were taken and the time they have had. the clock is ticking . as for vlastuin well hes coming off second yr blues where he was terrible at times. for the life of me how anyone can claim him a success yet is beyond me.
coupoled with abysmal failure in the following rounds of the nd and i really am bemused at how jackson is immune from criticism. ffs hes had 10 yrs and he can only hang his hat on a handful of players.
yep lets go to the nd well and back fj in. its utter stupidity tantamoubt to putting oines head in the sand. ah only at richmond.

Loving this one.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1825 on: October 17, 2014, 01:53:35 PM »

Vickery and Conca so far are solid so I wouldn't call them failures and JON is going a long way back now  :lol. Reckon given what Vlaustin has shown in his first two years (yes he had some down moments but still had some up moments too) he is a success at least for now. Everything can change...

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1826 on: October 17, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »
Rance is a gun

Vlastuin is not terrible, he's very good

Nfi

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1827 on: October 17, 2014, 02:31:56 PM »
Right now, you would have to say that our plan is to go into Round 1 2015 with the same best 22 from this year, given there is no guarantee draftees will be ready to play.

Given a progression deeper into the finals is a minimum standard for the year then I would feel very nervous if I was D Hardwick.

Underrated post  :clapping
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1828 on: October 17, 2014, 02:39:37 PM »
Rance is a gun

Vlastuin is not terrible, he's very good

Nfi

Vlastuin will be a star.

Underrated post  :clapping

As much as we joke (ha ha ha bang) about him picking the likes of Grigg & Newman next year no matter what, one still has to wonder if Hardwick himself is all that happy with this year's trade & draft strategy.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1829 on: October 17, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »

Classic post, some good points but including JON and failing to acknowledge Rances development exposes your desperation to bag the club and frankly is a slight on your character. It's a shame because I reckon some of your principles on list management are pretty good. Instead, you have become the Andrew Bolt of this forum. :P
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.