Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 266353 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Sack Hardwick [merged]
« on: July 29, 2012, 07:19:33 AM »
He iis clearly inferior as a coach in this competition and has  taken our club into no mansland in the past 3 years.
The only thing worse than getting torched by sides like Carlton and Adelaide is getting beaten by a breath.
Football isn't about progress, it is about results.

That's the thing about anger, frustration, tears etc it produces a clarity of thinking.

Sack the bum!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Jackstar is back!!!

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:28:59 AM »
Totally agree
Football is about results
Not honorable losses
There has been more honorable losses this year in the history of the game

Ruanaidh

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 07:45:26 AM »
Hardwick is 'laying down the law': http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/142881/default.aspx. In the article he say's that we will not put players out for op's and will go 'full bore' 'till the end of the year. This will be just another major mistake on his behalf. A wise coach would be doing the opposite and preparing us for a red hot tilt early next season when finals teams are working into fitness. He is looking more like our previous self-preserving, dud coaches on a daily basis.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 07:50:57 AM »
So Riewoldt isn't getting him brain transplant till September now

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 07:54:33 AM »
Hardwick is 'laying down the law': http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/142881/default.aspx. In the article he say's that we will not put players out for op's and will go 'full bore' 'till the end of the year. This will be just another major mistake on his behalf. A wise coach would be doing the opposite and preparing us for a red hot tilt early next season when finals teams are working into fitness. He is looking more like our previous self-preserving, dud coaches on a daily basis.
Agree with Dimma. Our season is 22 games plus finals. Not 16 then an operation. We can't play 14 games in a season without dropping off so how do we expect finals (heaven forbid) if we continually turn them out after 16 games?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:28:10 AM by Go Richo 12 »

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 08:53:31 AM »
This is the worst thread and totally typical of RFC losing mentality. I suppose you want Malthouse as a coach? What abt Sheedy or someone else? Hardwick is OK, the team mentality and club culture is the problem, the club the coach the administration the players need to change it. Sacking Hardwick is a typical knee jerk reaction, cut off the head of the beast?? You will only put another figurehead there waiting to be torn down and once again not consider the root causes of our losing culture and acceptance of mediocrity. I would rather the whole club and supporters made a wild statement that we all had to shave their heads if we lost to gold coast. At least that would create a common unity. I don't want to be credible, i want RFC TO BE INCREDIBLE!!

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 09:03:14 AM »
This is the worst thread and totally typical of RFC losing mentality. I suppose you want Malthouse as a coach? What abt Sheedy or someone else? Hardwick is OK, the team mentality and club culture is the problem, the club the coach the administration the players need to change it. Sacking Hardwick is a typical knee jerk reaction, cut off the head of the beast?? You will only put another figurehead there waiting to be torn down and once again not consider the root causes of our losing culture and acceptance of mediocrity. I would rather the whole club and supporters made a wild statement that we all had to shave their heads if we lost to gold coast. At least that would create a common unity. I don't want to be credible, i want RFC TO BE INCREDIBLE!!

Coming from a guy who wants to draft Fev next year....... :wallywink

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 09:09:45 AM »

Hardwick has already said we are not good enough, doesn't that say it all  ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

tony_montana

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 09:10:48 AM »

agree Ruanaidh, smart clubs would be putting the cue in the rack and getting everybody ready for day 1 of pre season. If Morris needs a shoulder reco at seasons (and any other players have major surgery which delays their preseason and ultimately affects their 2013 season) I will tell the club to jam my membership. We need to get smarter, ruining players 2013 seasons by going full bore to win meaningless games in 2012 is just PLAIN DUMB

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 09:19:02 AM »

Just read what people say before making inane negative comments.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 09:22:35 AM »

Just read what people say before making inane negative comments.

Credibility 0.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 09:27:35 AM »
This is the reason we've been crap for 30 years because of complete morons like this starting threads. How dumb can you get lol. So dumb that I feel like smashing them. Have you learnt a thing after all these years? Or are you that dumb that you'll make the same mistake over and over again for your whole life  8)

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 09:28:50 AM »

Hardwick has already said we are not good enough, doesn't that say it all  ;D

And either is Hardwick

tony_montana

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 09:30:09 AM »
This is the reason we've been crap for 30 years because of complete morons like this starting threads. How dumb can you get lol. So dumb that I feel like smashing them. Have you learnt a thing after all these years? Or are you that dumb that you'll make the same mistake over and over again for your whole life  8)

You seriously think that this is why we have been crap for 30 years? lol

Nothing to do with the actual blokes running the joint ey?  ;D

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 09:30:38 AM »
Tell us what you really think!

Apart from the insults, i agree. I don't think starting threads like this is the cause for our lack of on field success but has every coach we have hired and then sacked since 1980 has been to blame for our failure?

The problems begin well above the coaching staff.