Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276137 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3570 on: October 01, 2016, 05:55:02 PM »
What a great game.

Perfect example of a united team all playing for each other with 1 vision. Things never change it all stems from the coach. Always has and always will. You still need other things right like list management, leadership, player development and ofcourse a game plan. But the number 1 thing that effects results at a footy club is the effectiveness of the top job -  the coach.

Get real RFC. Dimma is a dud. 
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3571 on: October 01, 2016, 06:04:39 PM »
Time we stop copying other clubs.

Another club that has one a flag for perfecting something unique. Lightening quick ball movements no KP defenders or forwards. Bit part ruckman. Elite movers of the ball and rotating mids through just bout every position on the ground.

Stop copying Hawks model from 8 years ago. Need to be innovative. New coach please.
Go Tigers!

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #3572 on: October 01, 2016, 06:07:43 PM »
I'm still not convinced he is the man that can coach a flag.

Big difference between creating a finals team and a premiership one, just ask St Kilda or the Bulldogs.
:clapping
The club that keeps giving.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3573 on: October 01, 2016, 06:08:52 PM »
What a great game.

Perfect example of a united team all playing for each other with 1 vision. Things never change it all stems from the coach. Always has and always will. You still need other things right like list management, leadership, player development and ofcourse a game plan. But the number 1 thing that effects results at a footy club is the effectiveness of the top job -  the coach.

Excellent post
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3574 on: October 01, 2016, 06:23:15 PM »
All that crap about not sacking Hardwick because it's going to cost too much money blah blah
And it's going to effect our soft cap bloody footy spend limit blah blah blah.

Who gives a poo!  A good bank balance won't win you a premiership.

Plenty clubs are in a shot load of debt but can be successful but we are too scared to make the hard decisions because we love stability.

How long does a good coach need to turn things around? Beverage says two years! :rollin

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3575 on: October 01, 2016, 06:24:31 PM »
What a great game.

Excellent post
:clapping

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3576 on: October 01, 2016, 06:26:10 PM »
Lmao at hardwick comparitively
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3577 on: October 01, 2016, 06:33:05 PM »
To all those apologists and wankers who continually take cheap shots at those of us who say "clubs have passed us" well here is another one that has. The RFC should be bloody ashamed of the way they have gone about it. Melbourne will have their flag soon enough to.

Keep scoffing at the clubs that have passed us comment, the apologists, RCGG and BB just accept mediocracy. Oh and no, I don't accept Hampson as the answer but like I have said a billion times, he is all we have. What does that tell you of where we are when Hampson is all we have (did well too).

All hail Conca, B Ellis, Batchelor and the others....well done RFC.

Hippocrit. You say this but your need for a Hampson cavaet proves youve compromised yourself.

You have no right to lecture.

I think he is off his meds

He has no right to take the high moral ground with everyone else given all his 'calls' on players.

Oh really, you backed Batchelor, I didn't, my calls on Edwards, Batchelor and Morris have been spot on. I have every right to an opinion, grow up.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3578 on: October 01, 2016, 06:38:42 PM »
To all those apologists and wankers who continually take cheap shots at those of us who say "clubs have passed us" well here is another one that has. The RFC should be bloody ashamed of the way they have gone about it. Melbourne will have their flag soon enough to.

Keep scoffing at the clubs that have passed us comment, the apologists, RCGG and BB just accept mediocracy. Oh and no, I don't accept Hampson as the answer but like I have said a billion times, he is all we have. What does that tell you of where we are when Hampson is all we have (did well too).

Hippocrit. You say this but your need for a Hampson cavaet proves youve compromised yourself.

He has no right to take the high moral ground with everyone else given all his 'calls' on players.

Oh really, you backed Batchelor, I didn't, my calls on Edwards, Batchelor and Morris have been spot on. I have every right to an opinion, grow up.

What call on Edwards was that, you bagged him one year, then blew smoke up his bum the next year, then bagged him the year after and so on so on

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3579 on: October 01, 2016, 06:39:49 PM »

Oh FFS....havent you got it yet? I supported Batchelor to mock your support of Hampson.

Your belated support for Edwards when in blistering form was embarassing.

And then Rance. That sting for some reason?

Shut your throat.

"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3580 on: October 01, 2016, 06:43:27 PM »
Sack the bum
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3581 on: October 01, 2016, 06:44:02 PM »
All that crap about not sacking Hardwick because it's going to cost too much money blah blah
And it's going to effect our soft cap bloody footy spend limit blah blah blah.

Who gives a poo!  A good bank balance won't win you a premiership.

Plenty clubs are in a shot load of debt but can be successful but we are too scared to make the hard decisions because we love stability.

How long does a good coach need to turn things around? Beverage says two years! :rollin

But we get those intellectual excuses from dimmer, which makes it all worthwhile.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3582 on: October 01, 2016, 06:47:04 PM »
Im as mad as hell  >:(
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3583 on: October 01, 2016, 06:56:14 PM »

Oh FFS....havent you got it yet? I supported Batchelor to mock your support of Hampson.

Your belated support for Edwards when in blistering form was embarassing.

And then Rance. That sting for some reason?

Shut your throat.

Grow up. I have always supported Rance so get off the gear. You love Batch and that was obvious. Edwards I said had improved and needed to maintain that and he didn't. Charles Dickens has absolutely nothing on your stories. Now grow up please and act like an adult. There is no need for the abuse, stop acting the child.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #3584 on: October 01, 2016, 07:00:27 PM »
Great win by Footscray.

Amazing what a good coach can do.

Coach is an ex-teacher, says it all really.

:lol