Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]  (Read 260061 times)

dwaino

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]
« Reply #556 on: September 20, 2012, 04:24:11 PM »
Talk about getting ahead of yourself, Bell is a hack and had a couple games where he got a few kicks. I'd be happy staying on the Blues rookie list if I were him, if he's any good next season they'll elevate him.

Oh really, but we have the forum full of trading away pick 9 for unknowns..please...Edwards for this guy would be a good trade.

Agree with wayne. 3 guys ahead of you in a club that didn't play finals?? Bell will be the next prodigy!  ::) Edwards is ten times better than this guy.

Wouldn't say Edwards is 10 times better than anyone..but..each to their own. So you think Bell will be the next prodigy, to early to tell mate.. :whistle
A ridiculous comment to make, trading Edwards for Bell . . . we want to go forwards not backwards WAT.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #557 on: September 20, 2012, 04:29:23 PM »
Talk about getting ahead of yourself, Bell is a hack and had a couple games where he got a few kicks. I'd be happy staying on the Blues rookie list if I were him, if he's any good next season they'll elevate him.

Oh really, but we have the forum full of trading away pick 9 for unknowns..please...Edwards for this guy would be a good trade.

Only Unknown to you :lol Do you even know who Bell is? Edwards for Bell would be a massive win for Carlton, there is a reason he is a 21yo Rookie ;)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #558 on: September 20, 2012, 04:31:49 PM »

Only Unknown to you :lol Do you even know who Bell is? Edwards for Bell would be a massive win for Carlton, there is a reason he is a 21yo Rookie ;)

Yeah sorry again, another complete expert of the game... :wallywink..Just like Grigg for who again was a massive win for them??????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #559 on: September 20, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »

Agree with wayne. 3 guys ahead of you in a club that didn't play finals?? Bell will be the next prodigy!  ::) Edwards is ten times better than this guy.

Wouldn't say Edwards is 10 times better than anyone..but..each to their own. So you think Bell will be the next prodigy, to early to tell mate.. :whistle
A ridiculous comment to make, trading Edwards for Bell . . . we want to go forwards not backwards WAT.
I'm realy starting to believe now that WAT is a big fat troll :lol, None of his post's ever make sense and if you dare question him you cop the "Where di I say that" line :lol :lol Wat, get a clue you idiot :lol :lol

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #560 on: September 20, 2012, 04:33:55 PM »

Yeah sorry again, another complete expert of the game... :wallywink..Just like Grigg for who agin was a massive win for them??????

What the stuff are you on about???

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #561 on: September 20, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »

I'm realy starting to believe now that WAT is a big fat troll :lol, None of his post's ever make sense and if you dare question him you cop the "Where di I say that" line :lol :lol Wat, get a clue you idiot :lol :lol

stuff off dick head  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #562 on: September 20, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »

stuff off dick head  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

But you know it true ;) ;)

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #563 on: September 20, 2012, 04:35:57 PM »

Yeah sorry again, another complete expert of the game... :wallywink..Just like Grigg for who agin was a massive win for them??????
This is a warped way of thinking . . . there is absolutely no link between Griggs ability and Bells. The only thing in common they have is that they both have played for Carlton, to try and say we can trade X player on our list for Bell and come out trumps because 2 years ago we did it for Grigg is just crazy.  :help

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #564 on: September 20, 2012, 04:36:55 PM »

Time will tell mate, I can see Edwards struggling next year if we are able to fill our team with half decent players....but we will see.

Should trade him while he has value, well as much value as he will ever have.

"Rucks:

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #565 on: September 20, 2012, 04:37:59 PM »
TFT , maybe  WAT should come down and stay with you in Tassie for a bit. Then he can Be called Tassie WA Tiger or twit for short.    ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #566 on: September 20, 2012, 04:38:48 PM »

But you know it true ;) ;)

"it true" is it..typical Tasmanian git.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #567 on: September 20, 2012, 04:38:54 PM »

This is a warped way of thinking . . . there is absolutely no link between Griggs ability and Bells. The only thing in common they have is that they both have played for Carlton, to try and say we can trade X player on our list for Bell and come out trumps because 2 years ago we did it for Grigg is just crazy.  :help

Don't forget JVT that this is coming from a guy who thinks its logic to Keep McGuane for another season but no way inn hell should we trade for Ablett :lol :lol

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #568 on: September 20, 2012, 04:39:34 PM »
Ash Smith looked a likely type but do we need another HB?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #569 on: September 20, 2012, 04:39:47 PM »
TFT , maybe  WAT should come down and stay with you in Tassie for a bit. Then he can Be called Tassie WA Tiger or twit for short.    ;D

:lol