Author Topic: Tigers fume over Sandilands (afl site)  (Read 4953 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Tigers fume over Sandilands (afl site)
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 11:08:47 AM »
More like

"Look Leppa is bigger than all of us so he got first dibs in kicking McGuane in the knees. As a result, Lukey is a late withdrawal. A Rory Hilton footy card stuck on a paddle pop stick comes in for him"

TigerTimeII

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »
Lyon has never won a premiership.

in vfl he has lol

and he was the masterrmind behind roos

and he will win one or 2 b4 hardwick ever will

gerkin greg

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2012, 11:23:02 AM »
he was the mastermind behind roos? or was that longmire who's team is top of the ladder? or was he the mastermind behind the mastermind behind the mastermind? FFS

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »
he was the mastermind behind roos? or was that longmire who's team is top of the ladder? or was he the mastermind behind the mastermind behind the mastermind? FFS

Are you saying you want Rodney Eade?

FFS :banghead

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2012, 11:30:01 AM »
Lmfao at u spuds bagging Lyon

As if none of you would leave that rabble Stkilda thus looking after your family with a 5 yr deal

Hahahaha dishonest ooh please. Shiftiest eyes. Gee we have some homos on here
Daniel, sorry if having an opinion that differs to yours qualifies me as a spud or even a homo. Both insults don't in fact worry me at all.

Now, lets have a look and see where i was critical of Lyon leaving St. Kilda. Oh, its not there. What i am critical of is that Lyon decieved St. Kilda into thinking he was remaining with them when the whole time he was dealing with Freo behind their backs. Its not his decision to leave but how he did it.(And how Freo did it also).

What i am super critical of is this pious act of sitting in front of the camera and telling people he is not a liar when he in actual fact is, as we all have at times. You cannot claim some moral high ground when in the past his football dealings have been less than transparent.

well you know what GR i was referring to that other tosser who said Lyon had shifty eyes. LMFAO at that one.

Il reply to your post.

Lyon did not deceive anyone, either last year or on Saturday.

All he did was seek employment elsewhere whilst working for another. Something i think most people have done in their life time.

So was he supposed to hang around and wait for the offer or worse sacked.

They had no offer for him so in your eyes he was supposed to chill out and just wait for the offer to come.

Get real. This is a business pal and i actually applaud what Lyon did. Freo and how they do business is another story.

He looked after his family something i would have no hesitation in doing, given the same chance.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2012, 11:46:59 AM »
Seems to me that Hardwick was suffering from a severe case of Halitosis after the game.
The club that keeps giving.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »

roos had lyon as his wingman b4 horse, lyon set all up for roos

dwaino

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2012, 12:02:07 PM »
Gary Ayers  :clapping

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2012, 12:08:54 PM »

As if none of you would leave that rabble Stkilda thus looking after your family with a 5 yr deal

Daniel, sorry if having an opinion that differs to yours qualifies me as a spud or even a homo. Both insults don't in fact worry me at all.

Now, lets have a look and see where i was critical of Lyon leaving St. Kilda. Oh, its not there. What i am critical of is that Lyon decieved St. Kilda into thinking he was remaining with them when the whole time he was dealing with Freo behind their backs. Its not his decision to leave but how he did it.(And how Freo did it also).

What i am super critical of is this pious act of sitting in front of the camera and telling people he is not a liar when he in actual fact is, as we all have at times. You cannot claim some moral high ground when in the past his football dealings have been less than transparent.

well you know what GR i was referring to that other tosser who said Lyon had shifty eyes. LMFAO at that one.

Il reply to your post.

All he did was seek employment elsewhere whilst working for another. Something i think most people have done in their life time.

They had no offer for him so in your eyes he was supposed to chill out and just wait for the offer to come.

Get real. This is a business pal and i actually applaud what Lyon did. Freo and how they do business is another story.

He looked after his family something i would have no hesitation in doing, given the same chance.
Yeah fair enough about the shifty eyes.

However, I believe Lyon had one year to run on his contract. Why would St Kilda want to make him another offer with a year to run? If it happened at Tigerland there would be a riot among the supporters.

Good luck to him doing what is best by his family. Did he think of Mark harvey's family in the process?

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2012, 02:39:47 PM »

Il reply to your post.

tosser hey, can you carry a conversation without having to
to name call to get your point across. :thumbsup :lol

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
Don't see anything wrong with what the freo did all in the rules .All this crap about spirit of the game  from Dimma is crap for me and a whingeIt's about winning games that's all and you do it anyway you can.If Dimma and his whole box never saw it coming, as he was named emergency well they got caught napping not for the first time this year to.

tony_montana

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2012, 04:30:39 PM »

Good Post  :thumbsup

this thread is all hot air, Sandilands was emergency & that means RFC should consider him playing. He did & they spanked us. Dimma does too much talking for me. Club needs to shut up & play football & get some real footballers cause some of them are list cloggers

pretty muich my sentiments TM, if he was emergency, we would/should have factored him in to our plans so whats the big deal? I know the question was asked by media, but Dimma came across as a bit of a whinger imho

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
AFL investigating Freo for late Sandilands inclusion (afl site)
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2012, 04:41:50 PM »
AFL investigating Freo for late Sandilands inclusion
By Matt Thompson
Mon 20 Aug, 2012

THE AFL is formally investigating the circumstances surrounding ruckman Aaron Sandilands' late call up into the Fremantle side to take on Richmond at Paterson Stadium on Saturday.

Fremantle has been asked to explain why Griffin couldn't take his place in the side and justify the extent of his injury.

Full article at: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/145138/default.aspx

Offline tigercub2012

• Future Richmond star
  • I never worry about action, but only inaction
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2012, 04:51:53 PM »
What a waste of time afl
This is an endictment on Dimmer and the RFC
We look like schoolyard prep kids
Sadness and astonishment to me in one
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 05:41:59 PM »
What a waste of time afl
This is an endictment on Dimmer and the RFC
We look like schoolyard prep kids
Sadness and astonishment to me in one
Why is this an indictment on Dimma and the RFC?
Did they bring it up in the press conference?
Was there a representative of the RFC board at the press conference?
Did they ask the AFL to investigate?