Author Topic: Mitch Morton  (Read 14224 times)

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
Re: Mitch Morton
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2013, 06:36:36 PM »
he's obviously had a tough childhood and with the high expectations that his brothers have cast onto him, well it was inevitable he was going to have trouble fulfilling high expectations..  this has lead him to some dark spaces and causing much stress and anxiety

but then again he could be just a selfish, conceited and supercilious person   :shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2013, 10:51:35 AM »
WGAF....honestly he doesn't play for us now, hasn't for two years, just like Gus, Schulz and even Ottens...... WGAF....
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2013, 10:56:24 AM »
Sad because Morton could play!

Ruanaidh

« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2013, 11:26:27 AM »
Looking at the 'highly strung' kids in the local TAC program caused me to remove my son from the system. He will stay at his local club come hell or high water and work his way up through the VFL later if he has the drive/ability at that point.  We have discussed him taking a complete sabbatical from footy during his VCE years.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2013, 12:57:42 PM »
WGAF....honestly he doesn't play for us now, hasn't for two years, just like Gus, Schulz and even Ottens...... WGAF....

What does "even Ottens" mean? If you DGAF about former players then you probably don't have to read their threads.

Has Mitch had a kick this pre-season?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »

Hasnt' played Coach, Caro's article says he has a back injury and he isn't expecting to back until round 5
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2013, 01:11:50 PM »
Sad because Morton could play!

Agree

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2013, 03:36:25 PM »
agree third, was always a fan of MM and was not that happy he didnt get the chances players with far less ability seem to be afforded...good luck to him, he s a talent and great to watch :clapping
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2013, 10:44:46 PM »
Not trying to trivialize what Mitch or anyone else has, and im not an authority on this topic by any stretch, but I worry that  we are too quick to diagnose people with mental health condition in today's society. It seems that half of my extended social group has anxiety or depression, or an eating disorder. So many young people are armed to the teeth with prescription meds of all kinds. Sometimes I think the real issue is just that life has it's ups and downs and things arent always rosy.

gerkin greg

« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2013, 11:33:49 AM »
Not trying to trivialize what Mitch or anyone else has, and im not an authority on this topic by any stretch, but I worry that  we are too quick to diagnose people with mental health condition in today's society. It seems that half of my extended social group has anxiety or depression, or an eating disorder. So many young people are armed to the teeth with prescription meds of all kinds. Sometimes I think the real issue is just that life has it's ups and downs and things arent always rosy.

I agree Tom. You going to be at the scientology fete this week? Wanna get those pics of katie off you bro.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »

I agree Tom. You going to be at the scientology fete this week? Wanna get those pics of katie off you bro.

Enlightened brethren. Please discuss matters of the church and my wife's baps via PMs only.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2013, 10:12:15 PM »
Sometimes I think the real issue is just that life has it's ups and downs and things arent always rosy.

:clapping

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2013, 08:05:19 PM »

Hasnt' played Coach, Caro's article says he has a back injury and he isn't expecting to back until round 5

Word is that he will go out on a high and won't play again in the top grade

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2013, 10:32:30 PM »
The classic,  right place at the right time.  :clapping  a very lucky bloke

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »
Why was he lucky? Since when is it lucky to be in your clubs best 22. I suppose Mc being injured helped him but I am pretty sure they have played in the same side before ;D

Gee how lucky was Ottens ;D