Author Topic: Americans and their guns  (Read 34153 times)

dwaino

Re: Americans and their guns
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2013, 08:26:46 PM »
Good way to distract idiots from their real, hidden agendas too  :shh

Except there was one bloke who wrote down exactly what he was going to do, including a chapter on how he was doing to fool everyone, and an entire nation still fell for it.  :shh

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2013, 02:30:21 PM »
You could say anything as long as you include "The American people". Clinton did it all the time.

"I have a steaming turd in my hand, and you, The American people know that. I'm going to throw it at you, The American People, and you will love it.

Speech ends with a standing ovation and the singing of the Star Spangled Banner.  ;D

Ruanaidh

« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2013, 06:14:11 AM »
Veteran's in the US are being disarmed by Obama's latest 'signing order', the NDAA. Those that have seen conflict are deemed mentally infirmed and therefore disallowed from owning a firearm.

Offline Tigers of Old

• Premiership Captain
  • @Tigers_of_Old
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2013, 06:43:34 AM »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2013, 06:15:34 PM »
You could say anything as long as you include "The American people". Clinton did it all the time.

"I have a steaming turd in my hand, and you, The American people know that. I'm going to throw it at you, The American People, and you will love it.

Speech ends with a standing ovation and the singing of the Star Spangled Banner.  ;D

Tiga that is some of your finest work. :ROTFL :lol :rollin :lol :clapping

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2013, 01:21:51 AM »
Bang on Tiga. No one needs to be familiar with Zeigeist, Loose Change, or subscribe to fruit loops like Alex Jones to understand that war is business and unless there is money to be made then it just won't happen.

I wonder how long it will be until it goes more Orwellian, where people don't know the 'enemy' and Big Brother changes that 'enemy' on a whim. Oh wait... It's just about like that already.

It already is comrade.

Innocent paki kids being kill via 'drones' not in small number.

Very soon the Amer police will use these things domesticl

Orwell = was a prophet

Ruanaidh

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2013, 05:07:39 PM »
Bang on Tiga. No one needs to be familiar with Zeigeist, Loose Change, or subscribe to fruit loops like Alex Jones to understand that war is business and unless there is money to be made then it just won't happen.

I wonder how long it will be until it goes more Orwellian, where people don't know the 'enemy' and Big Brother changes that 'enemy' on a whim. Oh wait... It's just about like that already.

It already is comrade.

Innocent paki kids being kill via 'drones' not in small number.

Very soon the Amer police will use these things domesticl

Orwell = was a prophet
Very true Bentleigh...I'm staring at my bookcase as I write this and see Gordon Bowker's biography of the great man. He also had courage in spades - physical and intellectual.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2013, 05:17:46 PM »
Fantastic 'virtual' 2nd Amendment speech: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7d_1363136276

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2013, 04:41:03 PM »
Julia gillard media laws  :-\

Ruanaidh

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2013, 10:35:43 AM »
Julia gillard media laws  :-\
And the architect of the bill was the recently retired Nicola 'Ropschitz'.......sorry...Roxon... >:(

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2013, 12:20:31 AM »
American (mostly Republican) pollies won't even pass legislation to have background checks and then they wonder why another shooting spree occurs. 

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/three-wounded-in-santa-monica-college-school-shooting/story-fndir2ev-1226660445965
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2013, 10:09:53 PM »
USA  :clapping

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/58736-study-toddlers-kill-more-americans-than-terrorists-in-2013/

Should the Feds put cameras in every house to make sure toddlers aren’t going to kill their playmates? Such absurd questions are raised by a study that says toddlers killed more Americans than terrorists in 2013. :clapping

In the first part of this year, 11 people were killed by children aged three to six years old — more than the four people killed at the Boston Marathon bombing. Here’s the list via Stacie Borrello, and let it be said that each one of these cases is an unfathomably horrific tragedy.

Jan. 10: 6-year-old playmate shoots and kills 4-year-old Trinity Ross, Kansas City, Kan.

Feb. 11: 4-year-old Joshua Johnson shoots and kills himself, Memphis, Tenn.

Feb. 24: 4-year-old Jaiden Pratt dies after shooting himself in the stomach while his father sleeps, Houston.

March 30: 4-year-old Rahquel Carr shot and killed either by 6-year-old brother or another young playmate, Miami.

April 6: Josephine Fanning, 48, shot and killed by 4-year-old boy at a barbecue, Wilson County, Tenn.

April 8: 4-year-old shoots and kills 6-year-old friend Brandon Holt, Toms River, N.J.

April 9: 3-year-old is killed after he finds a pink gun that he thinks is a toy, Greenville, S.C.

April 30: 2-year-old Caroline Sparks killed by her 5-year-old brother with his Cricket “My First Rifle” marketed to kids, Cumberland County, Ky.

May 1: 3-year-old Darrien Nez shoots himself in the face and dies after finding his grandmother’s gun, Yuma, Ariz.

May 7: 3-year-old Jadarrius Speights fatally shoots himself with his uncle’s gun, Tampa, Fla.

June 7: 4-year-old fatally shoots his father, Green Beret Justin Thomas, Prescott Valley, Ariz
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:44:28 PM by Bentleigh-esque »

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2013, 12:42:53 PM »
USA  :clapping

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/58736-study-toddlers-kill-more-americans-than-terrorists-in-2013/

Should the Feds put cameras in every house to make sure toddlers aren’t going to kill their playmates? Such absurd questions are raised by a study that says toddlers killed more Americans than terrorists in 2013.

In the first part of this year, 11 people were killed by children aged three to six years old — more than the four people killed at the Boston Marathon bombing. Here’s the list via Stacie Borrello, and let it be said that each one of these cases is an unfathomably horrific tragedy.

Jan. 10: 6-year-old playmate shoots and kills 4-year-old Trinity Ross, Kansas City, Kan.

Feb. 11: 4-year-old Joshua Johnson shoots and kills himself, Memphis, Tenn.

Feb. 24: 4-year-old Jaiden Pratt dies after shooting himself in the stomach while his father sleeps, Houston.

March 30: 4-year-old Rahquel Carr shot and killed either by 6-year-old brother or another young playmate, Miami.

April 6: Josephine Fanning, 48, shot and killed by 4-year-old boy at a barbecue, Wilson County, Tenn.

April 8: 4-year-old shoots and kills 6-year-old friend Brandon Holt, Toms River, N.J.

April 9: 3-year-old is killed after he finds a pink gun that he thinks is a toy, Greenville, S.C.

April 30: 2-year-old Caroline Sparks killed by her 5-year-old brother with his Cricket “My First Rifle” marketed to kids, Cumberland County, Ky.

May 1: 3-year-old Darrien Nez shoots himself in the face and dies after finding his grandmother’s gun, Yuma, Ariz.

May 7: 3-year-old Jadarrius Speights fatally shoots himself with his uncle’s gun, Tampa, Fla.

June 7: 4-year-old fatally shoots his father, Green Beret Justin Thomas, Prescott Valley, Ariz

That is one very sad list. Haven't these idiot parents heard of Gun Safes?