Author Topic: Essendon face AFL probe/Players found Guilty by CAS  (Read 558993 times)

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Essendon face AFL probe
« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2013, 08:05:06 AM »
I'm off the opinion now the reason the AFL are keeping quiet is because they will get off

Remember the tanking. Very quiet and to be shown they did something gave them a slap on the wrist

Yeah, if it was up to the AFL they would get off because we all know they have a track record of shoving their head up their bum on anything that damages their "brand" and making it go away. But WADA and/or ASADA wont let this thing just blow over. If they took it, they are GONE, as it should be. And the whole club will be made to pay, believe me.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #721 on: June 28, 2013, 08:49:02 AM »
Ch 7 tonight showed this quote from this February 2013 ACC report (page 14). Seems this will be Essendon's defence. That the ACC/ASADA weren't on the same page as WADA.

GROWTH HORMONE VARIANTS

AOD-9604 is a variant of growth hormone which has fat burning properties and may be used by athletes to increase power to weight ratios by better utilisation of fat stores. AOD-9604 is about to enter phase three clinical trials.

During phase two clinical trials it was also found to have an anabolic effect on cartilage tissue and may promote cartilage creation and repair and have a capacity to enhance muscle formation.

AOD-9604 is not currently a WADA prohibited substance.

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/files/organised-crime-and-drugs-in-sports-feb2013.pdf
cant see that working. any substance not approved for human use is automatically a prohibited substance, even if it is not specifically on the banned list
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #722 on: June 28, 2013, 09:54:51 AM »
Ch 7 tonight showed this quote from this February 2013 ACC report (page 14). Seems this will be Essendon's defence. That the ACC/ASADA weren't on the same page as WADA.

GROWTH HORMONE VARIANTS

AOD-9604 is a variant of growth hormone which has fat burning properties and may be used by athletes to increase power to weight ratios by better utilisation of fat stores. AOD-9604 is about to enter phase three clinical trials.

During phase two clinical trials it was also found to have an anabolic effect on cartilage tissue and may promote cartilage creation and repair and have a capacity to enhance muscle formation.

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/files/organised-crime-and-drugs-in-sports-feb2013.pdf
cant see that working. any substance not approved for human use is automatically a prohibited substance, even if it is not specifically on the banned list

true but where did this wording come from Al?

was it a typo if so i don't remember seeing it.

Hird isn't a total fool, although that can be argued but their confidence is growing by the day. The silence from the AFL shows something is going on that we don't know about.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #723 on: June 28, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »
Substances Prohibited At All Times
Any pharmacological substance which is not addressed by any of the subsequent sections of the List and with no current approval by any governmental regulatory health authority for human therapeutic use (e.g drugs under pre-clinical or clinical development or discontinued, designer drugs, substances approved only for veterinary use) is prohibited.
http://list.wada-ama.org/prohibited-all-times/prohibited-substances/

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #724 on: June 28, 2013, 10:49:15 AM »
There is a massive legal loophole here with this document and the word I'm hearing is the Bombers are going to slip straight through it. Apparently the Bombers have had  the document in question independently accessed by 3 different legal firms in 3 different country's and there all saying that ASADA and WADA don't have a leg to stand on because of it. Watch this space but it certainly looks like the club is going to get out of it 100% scott free ::) ::)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #725 on: June 28, 2013, 11:37:44 AM »
What about the fact they injected (who cares what it was) off site away from doctors. That's illegal in itself

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #726 on: June 28, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »
There is a massive legal loophole here with this document and the word I'm hearing is the Bombers are going to slip straight through it. Apparently the Bombers have had  the document in question independently accessed by 3 different legal firms in 3 different country's and there all saying that ASADA and WADA don't have a leg to stand on because of it. Watch this space but it certainly looks like the club is going to get out of it 100% scott free ::) ::)

that's what i heard from a bomber fan but who knows how authentic it is.

getting injected away will result in a slap of the wrist so the AFL is seen to be doing something.

I'm with you on this one. I think the calmness of Hird and co shows they are certainly looking better by the day.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #727 on: June 28, 2013, 02:01:31 PM »
I'm going to take that drug if it's not illegal. Brilliant

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #728 on: June 28, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »

It's an anti-obesity drug.

How much weight have you put on since your playing days?

:cheers

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #729 on: June 28, 2013, 02:23:30 PM »
Not much. Still working hard but I eat like Dick Adams. This drug sounds like a beauty for me

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #730 on: June 28, 2013, 02:50:26 PM »

All round super-drug. Thinking of getting onto some myself

It also has other benefits including increasing muscle mass, increasing IGF-1 (insulin growth factor) in a positive way to metabolise fat, and increase the amount of energy burned for the same amount of activity.

Other benefits which have been shown include an improvement in osteoarthritis. It does this by increasing cartilage and collagen production in the joints to increase the thickness and repair some of the damage. It has been shown to improve muscle, tendon and ligament repair, improve bone density

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #731 on: June 28, 2013, 02:52:37 PM »
Just stick to creatine

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #732 on: June 28, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »

All round super-drug. Thinking of getting onto some myself

It also has other benefits including increasing muscle mass, increasing IGF-1 (insulin growth factor) in a positive way to metabolise fat, and increase the amount of energy burned for the same amount of activity.

Other benefits which have been shown include an improvement in osteoarthritis. It does this by increasing cartilage and collagen production in the joints to increase the thickness and repair some of the damage. It has been shown to improve muscle, tendon and ligament repair, improve bone density

sounds like BS to me. Fat is not metabolised by insulin, but by an entirely different metabolic pathway.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #733 on: June 28, 2013, 05:26:35 PM »
Important Clarifications | Evaluate
www.evaluategroup.com/.../View.aspx?...
Apr 26, 2013 – AOD9604 is a small peptide compound modeled on the fat metabolizing region of ... be used as a treatment for the repair of cartilage, muscle and joint disorders such as Osteoarthritis.
AOD9604 2mg - Pepbridge
www.peptidebridge.com/aod9604-2mg.h...
In summary, AOD9604: · Reduces the most stubborn abdominal fat. · Increases muscle mass · Increases IGF-1 levels, ...
AOD-9604 Cream - Simply Vital
www.simplyvital.com.au/AOD-9604-cream
In summary, AOD9604: Reduces the most stubborn abdominal fat. Increases muscle mass; Increases IGF-1 levels, in an ...
Miraculous Fat Burner AOD 9604 1200mcg/ml 10ml - Muscle Support
bestbuysupplements.com.au/.../protein-pe...
Best Buy Supplements Stock A Great Range Of Muscle Support Products, Including Miraculous Fat Burner AOD 9604 ...
AOD9604 - Peptides Direct
https://peptidesdirect.com.au/AOD9604
Peptide AOD9604 (Advanced Obesity Drug) ... It works by mimicking the way natural growth hormone regulates fat ... It also has other benefits including increasing muscle mass, increasing IGF-1 ...
Steroid Insight - HGH Fragment (AOD9604)
www.steroidinsight.com/.../136-HGH-Fra...
6 posts - 5 authors
Reduces the most stubborn abdominal fat. Increases muscle mass. Increases IGF -1 levels, in an effective manner, thus ...
AOD9604 - SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
www.superiormuscle.com/.../55322-aod9...
Sep 15, 2012 - 6 posts - 4 authors
AOD9604 ... Its a hgh fragment that isolates the fat burning properties fo hgh without the UNWANTED ...
AOD9604 - the peptide of gh responsable for fat loss [Archive ...
www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/.../t-14111....
I expect the medication come soon. http://www.wallstreetreporter.com/companies/ Metabolic.html.
AOD 9604 - peptideman
www.peptideman.com/AOD-9604-2mg-...
The (AOD9604) is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing ... fat), without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle ... Extremely potent and effective fat burner.
Appendix One - Overview of Peptides | Australian Crime Commission.
www.crimecommission.gov.au/.../append...
Further benefits include reduced body fat, increased energy and vitality, increased endurance, accelerated ... Other purported benefits of AOD-9604 include increasing muscle mass and IGF-1 levels

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #734 on: June 28, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »

sounds like BS to me. Fat is not metabolised by insulin, but by an entirely different metabolic pathway.

Its actually insulin-like growth factor, and it helps with metabolising fat by changing your fuel source from carbs to fats rather than actually burning the fats itself