Author Topic: Essendon face AFL probe/Players found Guilty by CAS  (Read 558972 times)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Essendon face AFL probe
« Reply #765 on: July 02, 2013, 06:11:53 PM »
On Ch 7 news:

* Despite claims AOD-9604 is not performance enhancing, Charters says Dank gave him a promotional leaflet for the drug saying it can cause major increase in body mass and energy. Also body fat loss.

* Mark Stevens says D-Day for the Bombers is Thursday, August 1st.

* James Hird to be re-interviewed at AFL House.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #766 on: July 02, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »
I just want it over, it's starting to bore me. Oh and anything less than 6 month ban for players would be an absolute joke

gerkin greg

« Reply #767 on: July 02, 2013, 10:01:03 PM »
Nah let them stew in their own filth for as long as possible

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #768 on: July 02, 2013, 10:46:44 PM »

No

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #769 on: July 03, 2013, 07:11:54 AM »

I concur

Let them rot for all I care
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #770 on: July 03, 2013, 10:41:51 AM »

I think dragging this out to around roundss 20-21 would do nicely. To see them sitting in the top 4 and then drop to bottom of the ladder in less than 20 seconds as their 2013 points get stripped away. Jimmy Hird gets rubbed out of footy for 12 months for bringing the game in disrepute

And then as I drove home listen to all their deluded sooking supporters on SEN cry foul over how harshly they've been treated by the competition because they've done nothing wrong, especially the golden haired boy Jimmy

That would be sweet  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #771 on: July 03, 2013, 10:50:07 AM »

I think dragging this out to around roundss 20-21 would do nicely. To see them sitting in the top 4 and then drop to bottom of the ladder in less than 20 seconds as their 2013 points get stripped away. Jimmy Hird gets rubbed out of footy for 12 months for bringing the game in disrepute

And then as I drove home listen to all their deluded sooking supporters on SEN cry foul over how harshly they've been treated by the competition because they've done nothing wrong, especially the golden haired boy Jimmy

reality suggests Hird will still be coach in 2014 and beyond. Put your house on it. Thats what makes me sick about the whole thing.

if that was Knighter he would've been out the door in 5 minutes

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #772 on: July 03, 2013, 11:00:22 AM »

reality suggests Hird will still be coach in 2014 and beyond. Put your house on it. Thats what makes me sick about the whole thing.

if that was Knighter he would've been out the door in 5 minutes

based on what?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #773 on: July 03, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »
based on M.O

The AFL love him. If they are weak in governing things like drugs and tanking then you can assume they will most likely scape goat Bomber and that will be the end of it. Robson, Bomber, Corcoran golden flog stays

Trigg got only 6 months. Just goes to show how weak they are

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #774 on: July 03, 2013, 11:18:34 AM »
Vlad tried to step him down weeks ago...

James wouldn't have a bar of it.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/neil-mitchell-blog/standing-aside-is-an-option-james-hird-has-to-consider-demetriou/20130412-2hpd7.html

When this is done and doested I think he will get the ass

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #775 on: July 03, 2013, 03:03:54 PM »

Gunna buy a few slabs and sit back and listen to SEN for a few days without sleeping. Yeh I know, it's an unhealthy hatred.  ;D

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #776 on: July 03, 2013, 03:04:59 PM »
based on M.O

The AFL love him. If they are weak in governing things like drugs and tanking then you can assume they will most likely scape goat Bomber and that will be the end of it. Robson, Bomber, Corcoran golden flog stays

Trigg got only 6 months. Just goes to show how weak they are

Trigg bum stuffed his own club. Lucky the Crows fans didn't burn him at the stake.  :shh

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #777 on: July 03, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »

Gunna buy a few slabs and sit back and listen to SEN for a few days without sleeping. Yeh I know, it's an unhealthy hatred.  ;D

A day or two ago someone rang up saying the essendon fitness staff deserve kudos for how strong and fit essendon were looking

the presenters were kacking themselfs

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #778 on: July 03, 2013, 04:17:07 PM »

A day or two ago someone rang up saying the essendon fitness staff deserve kudos for how strong and fit essendon were looking

I heard that, it was on SEN's run home last night, the Ox amd Marko couldn't believe there ears, the guy was dead serious as well :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #779 on: July 03, 2013, 05:20:52 PM »

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol that's just amazing.