Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 41926 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Xbox One
« Reply #450 on: February 21, 2015, 12:03:20 AM »
Hanging out for Battlefield Hardline.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #451 on: February 21, 2015, 12:10:07 AM »
But AFL Live 2 was sooo good :lol

dwaino

« Reply #452 on: February 21, 2015, 06:44:53 AM »

Big Ant didn't do that one  :shh

dwaino

« Reply #453 on: February 21, 2015, 06:49:01 AM »
Hanging out for Battlefield Hardline.

Reskinned BF4 and the first BF not made by Dice, instead by Visceral Games who are a quality studio but are known for Dead Space. Could be fine for anyone who missed BF4 but plenty are dubious at the moment.

Speaking of flops, stuffing The Order  :banghead xb1 really winning me over on exclusives so far. Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive are rippers.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2015, 03:41:33 PM »

Big Ant didn't do that one  :shh

Yeah I was more meaning why would you want Big Ant to do the next one when Wicked Witch did such a good job :thumbsup

What did you think of destiny? I thought it was poo

dwaino

« Reply #455 on: February 21, 2015, 07:59:54 PM »
Destiny is awesome if you have lots of friends to play with. That's the only reason I'm on Bigfooty, because they have a thriving games forum and plenty of cool local people to play with.

dwaino

« Reply #456 on: March 10, 2015, 11:57:41 PM »
One trophy off Dying Light platinum. Can't believe I'm going to plat horror game  ;D

dwaino

« Reply #457 on: April 07, 2015, 12:44:16 AM »
Got sucked into grabbing Hardline a couple weeks ago to play with mates. 64 player conquest is a laggy mess full of the usual candidates like chopper whores and campers, but blood money is a great game type. I think the game handles better but imo doesn't feel like a fully fledged battlefield. Just feels short on weapon and vehicle variety. But at least ships with a half decent campaign and I already managed to plat it. Also platted Sleeping Dogs after I couldn't resist it on the PS store a few weeks back for 18 bones.

Currently giving Borderlands collection a workout but the star right now is definitely Bloodborne. Certainly an acquired taste but nearly game of the generation so far. Just counting down to Witcher 3 before the end of year rush of sports games. Will quite possibly give FIFA a miss this year, just not enough variation from year to year. I skipped nba2k15 for this reason, so looking forward to 16 since I haven't played since 14. Same goes for Madden too. EA dropped the ball (puck) on the last nhl so will steer real clear of the next one.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #458 on: April 07, 2015, 02:35:30 PM »
As of late I've lost a lot of interest in most games. Nothing has stuck out for me and made me want to buy it. I may get Farcry 4 when it's a bit cheaper. $57 isn't bad but I don't know how keen I am so I can't justify the purchase.

dwaino

« Reply #459 on: April 07, 2015, 04:54:21 PM »
Know them feels. This is by far the worst generation launch I can remember. There is just hardly anything to play. I've been lucky in that I'm an RPG nut so Dragon Age was great and have Witcher 3 next month but has been slim pickings.

Farcry 4 is decent. If you have played 3 then definitely wait for a price drop as it isn't a whole lot different but it is a really solid game. Assassin's creed unity is a great return to the AC2 style that they have drifted away from if you're into those games.

EB should start their mid year sale in June so probably wise to hold on.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #460 on: April 07, 2015, 04:56:43 PM »
Know them feels. This is by far the worst generation launch I can remember. There is just hardly anything to play. I've been lucky in that I'm an RPG nut so Dragon Age was great and have Witcher 3 next month but has been slim pickings.

Farcry 4 is decent. If you have played 3 then definitely wait for a price drop as it isn't a whole lot different but it is a really solid game. Assassin's creed unity is a great return to the AC2 style that they have drifted away from if you're into those games.

EB should start their mid year sale in June so probably wise to hold on.

Never played any Farcry's so at least it will all be new to me. Have heard plenty of good things on the series as a whole so hopefully it's alright. Never really enjoyed AC though. When I can't bring myself to finish the first one I can't justify getting any of the later ones although I have heard they are better.

dwaino

« Reply #461 on: April 07, 2015, 05:03:31 PM »
Feel free to jump on the Bigfooty video games board if you want to find out about what is coming out, to talk about games etc. It's the only board there I visit. It is really active and a great place to find local co-op partners.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #462 on: April 07, 2015, 05:06:37 PM »
Might have to git it a go

You tried out heists yet?

dwaino

« Reply #463 on: April 07, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »
Did the first one with a mate then 4 of us tried doing the second, but one of our mates kept disconnecting which failed the mission. I haven't returned since because it sounds impossible to do with randoms. GTA is just my go to game in between other games but lately we have been squeezing in a bit of Battleturd Hardline.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #464 on: April 08, 2015, 12:05:44 AM »
Yeah I've only had a chance to do it with randoms and I swear some of them are just wacko. Just been too hard to join up with mates because of conflicting schedules and one of them selling there PS3 (I still haven't got the PS4 version).