Author Topic: Week, Gutless Club  (Read 12501 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Week, Gutless Club
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 08:46:21 PM »
Not right this week

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 10:17:51 PM »
When I started this thread it was justifiable, get over yourselves....

I agree mate.

stuff 'em
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »
Well we one this week/weak but were nowhere near our best, how week/weak is the club this week/weak

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2013, 01:54:27 PM »
We are worse than any club I the comp, we have no guts, pride, self belief, nothing. We will never change, we are the laughing stock of the AFL!

I am so close to walking away from this club and game.....

"They were the best of times, they were the brust of times"
"What's this, the brust of times? Damn Monkeys!"
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2013, 02:07:26 PM »
When I started this thread it was justifiable, get over yourselves....

I agree mate.

stuff 'em

:yep
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2013, 04:23:18 PM »
This weak we are week

Ruanaidh

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2013, 04:26:17 PM »
This weak we are week
Welcome to the dark side Chuck :thumbsup

Rampstar

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »
stuffen poo performance. 5 poo quarters in a row. alot of our players seemed knackered after running hard in the 1st quarter. going nowhere in september, better to go out in the first game and get a better draft pick.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2013, 07:34:28 PM »
stuffen poo performance. 5 poo quarters in a row. alot of our players seemed knackered after running hard in the 1st quarter. going nowhere in september, better to go out in the first game and get a better draft pick.

5 in a row? I thought we had a good 1st quarter  ::)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2013, 07:45:11 PM »

5 in a row? I thought we had a good 1st quarter  ::)

Wtf were you then in the 5th quarter then pal?  ::) huh  :lol
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2013, 08:19:57 PM »
Football only goes for 4 quarters  ::)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2013, 08:46:38 PM »
 :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

the claw

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2013, 09:26:33 PM »
Once again let down again in a big game by our so called A grade mids in downhill skiers Cotch,Lids and Martin along with sooky la la Jack and Softasbutter Vickery
i know this was a few months ago but look what happens when our A  graders are held. and they are A graders or close to it. VICKERY ASIDE HES JUST SOFT AS BUTTER.
these blokes arent the problem its when they are held and those below cant fill the void that it becomes a problem.
ANOTHER PART OF THE PROBLEM IS WHEN THE MIDS GET BEAT OTHER AREAS NEED TO STEP UP AND OURS DONT. STRUCTURLLY WE STRUGGLE.

tony_montana

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2013, 09:45:38 PM »
Once again let down again in a big game by our so called A grade mids in downhill skiers Cotch,Lids and Martin along with sooky la la Jack and Softasbutter Vickery
i know this was a few months ago but look what happens when our A  graders are held. and they are A graders or close to it. VICKERY ASIDE HES JUST SOFT AS BUTTER.
these blokes arent the problem its when they are held and those below cant fill the void that it becomes a problem.
ANOTHER PART OF THE PROBLEM IS WHEN THE MIDS GET BEAT OTHER AREAS NEED TO STEP UP AND OURS DONT. STRUCTURLLY WE STRUGGLE.

Id say that happens to pretty much every club - you lose the midfield and you struggle. No one can dominate in midfield week in week out in this competition, not Hawthorn, not geelong not Sydney.
 Bottom line is we win more than we lose in a mid vs mid battle, our top 3 mids have been collectively way down on output compared to last year but we're winning more. Another preseason into Ellis, Conca and Floss, (not to mention Foley will be better for the run) we will only improve as our 2nd tier lose the gap to our top tier. We're not mediocre, we're an improving side that still has flaws but has one of the better midfields going around.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2013, 10:09:32 PM »
funny how the problem is that others cant step up when the a graders are beaten.

nothing said about thee fact that the a graders were beaten, and beaten badly. That is the problem. good sides just dont have their a graders all beaten at the same time, and on the few occasions they are, that is the few times that these sides lose during the year.

but hey it couldnt be their fault because they are the skilled ones and skill is much more important than mental hardness and work rate

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI