Author Topic: Week, Gutless Club  (Read 12413 times)

tony_montana

Re: Week, Gutless Club
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up RFC official

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2013, 10:56:14 AM »
I've heard the same information about increasing our training load. Players I've spoken too have said they are going through a heavier training period than they have every gone through this year. RFC_Offical - when Newman spoke about the training increase it didn't seem he was referring to his own circumstance, nor that of the rehab group, he was referring to the squad as a whole. :huh

It would explain the drop off in our run over the last two weeks. I'll find out for certain tomorrow and get back to you  :thumbsup

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2013, 11:04:25 AM »
That would be consistent with what Peter Burge would be familiar with from what I know.  It's a very typical athletics/cycling approach.

gerkin greg

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »
 :dancing

the claw

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »
You all do realise we trained on Saturday morning don't you.

Facts don't seem to mean much anymore.

I need to rant and I will rant and I have a forum to rant so I will rant.

Actually between watching the Crystal Palace fans chant non-stop for 38 minutes, just brilliant stuff, and the rantings on here, my Sunday morning is actually quite fun.   
did we well sack the coaches as well for such stupidity.

martin had a shocker. cotchin was hurt and struggled and imo deledio played a pretty decent game.
did anyone see the constant skill errors the constant fumbles. the score doesnt say it but for 3 quarters we were smashed.
the lack of quality is there for all to see. the fact that so many are not up to the standard is there for all to see.
we win games on the back of 4 or 5 players when they are down a bit we struggle. that is a thing called decent depth and we just dont have it. our bottom 5 or 6 in the 22 are not good enough and always revert to being poor when real pressure is applied. they have regularly shown they are incapable of stepping up.

lots of delistings to come this yr we have done the easy bit now for the harder bit.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2013, 12:36:02 PM »
Well eff me I thought the harder bit was getting to the finals for the first time in 12 years

dwaino

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2013, 12:39:07 PM »
We must have lost on the weekend.

the claw

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2013, 12:47:59 PM »
Well eff me I thought the harder bit was getting to the finals for the first time in 12 years
lol i should have expected the ignorance.
all of nm, ess, ad, ca, wce, fremantle, and others have made finals only to slip straight back out in recent yrs. lots of middling sides make finals never to go on with it.
on the back of few injuries and what has panned out to be a good draw we have achieved the easy bit.

the name of the game is to build something that is sustainable we sure as hell aint done that yet.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2013, 12:55:33 PM »
So true. Really is amazing. Good for a read to get through a monday though. Would be poo if we won every week.  :cheers

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »
So true. Really is amazing. Good for a read to get through a monday though. Would be poo if we won every week.  :cheers

I could live with it

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2013, 08:45:23 AM »

AND YES THE FREAKIN CAPS ARE ON.

:lol   :clapping