Author Topic: 9 wins and 5 losses  (Read 4031 times)

Offline tigers_of_old_1980

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: 9 wins and 5 losses
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2013, 07:59:23 AM »
Firstly, as angry and disgusted and infuriated as I am and we all are. We are still 9 and 5 and taking a deep breath, we'd have taken that at the start of the year.

We are a good side and are passed this crap of 'not turning up' and soft efforts and 'giving up' when it gets tough.

It got tough, North played bloody well but we didn't give a yelp, no leadership, no plan B.

No leadership is what stood out the most for me. Sure we were down on key players in Maric and Houli (and Ellis later due to injury in the 1st qtr), but when we strayed from our short passing game and started to bombed it I50, we sealed our doom.

Where were our on-field leaders?
10 PREMIERSHIPS

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 09:05:13 AM »
Firstly, as angry and disgusted and infuriated as I am and we all are. We are still 9 and 5 and taking a deep breath, we'd have taken that at the start of the year.

We are a good side and are passed this crap of 'not turning up' and soft efforts and 'giving up' when it gets tough.

It got tough, North played bloody well but we didn't give a yelp, no leadership, no plan B.

No leadership is what stood out the most for me. Sure we were down on key players in Maric and Houli (and Ellis later due to injury in the 1st qtr), but when we strayed from our short passing game and started to bombed it I50, we sealed our doom.

Where were our on-field leaders?

Thanks for getting us back on topic, it's a thread about football FFs not bloody cars.

In regards to your question a out our leaders I think they were checking out WP's new car.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2013, 12:59:14 PM »
Can someone please tell me what the stuff any of this has to do with RFC being 9-5? Anyone?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2013, 01:17:16 PM »
I've split the non-topic stuff to the general discussion board.