Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 81471 times)

tony_montana

Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #630 on: October 19, 2013, 02:48:29 PM »
bj you playing down the peninsula this w/end?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #631 on: October 19, 2013, 03:07:12 PM »
Who would docherty replace in our side sport, he wouldn't get a game for mine unless there was a spate of injuries and he d be a bit behind Darrou just quietly.  :shh

he can replace any one of those 3 average performers i mentioned, sport. Foley aside the other 2 are about as useful as a goal post.

yeah right, lets swap a couple of hard running mids that find the pill 20+ times a game for a battler that struggled to make a name for himself in a bum side. oooh nahhh but he was weeely good in the U14s , any more sterling ideas :lol

Shows you don't know anything about our club

U go to games? I go to every one and watch Grigg closely

Touching the pill 20 times. Wow amazing lets keep him for 5 yrs, based on that.

I touch my mrs 20 times a day, it doesn't mean I'm effective at it

Quality not quantity and Grigg is average and replaceable. One game he polled 3 votes with your magic 20 possy's. Problem is he had 6 clangers. Clubs allow him to roam free because his not a damaging player and IMV the weakest link in our midfield by a fair margin.

Foley well clearly we don't think highly of him cause he wasn't even selected in the final, and Edwards well his 7 yrs speaks for himself

There is nothing to upgrade them with available that wouldn't require draft picks that we don't have or, players we can't afford to lose so, I don't understand what you are asking for.  The other thing you are saying about Foley is wrong, he was obviously still not 100% coming back from his injury and needed more games, so they didn't play him in the final, I never thought they would to be honest.  He was obviously underdone.

well your right, we have nothing because we didnt put these 3 up and test the market. That was my point. perhaps i didnt explain it clearer and Mr bo as for your stat assertion well  they belong up my date when our Grigg is concerned.

cheap handballs to cotch a metre or 20 metre floaters to lids, is not  damaging for a outside player, and that my friend  is included in your 73.11% or whatever it was.

Stats dont show he runs up and down. and side ways

stats dont show our grigg running like my grandma.

We have a habit at punt road to hold currency till its worthless

i hope we have seen the last of him in the seniors come round 1, replaced by Helbig or anyone really.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

dwaino

« Reply #632 on: October 19, 2013, 03:58:20 PM »
Geez have a whinge.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #633 on: October 19, 2013, 07:23:29 PM »
bj you playing down the peninsula this w/end?
Na mate , my brothers b'day tomorrow and timing made it to awkward. Hope the day goes well, look forward to reading all about it
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #634 on: October 20, 2013, 02:11:27 AM »
Jesse White will become a Collingwood player as early as Monday, with the Magpies gaining the Sydney forward in a three-way trade that also has netted the Magpies pick No. 6 in the national draft. Collingwood, West Coast and Sydney have agreed to a deal in which the Pies will move from pick 11 to pick 6, the Eagles will gain pick 31 from Collingwood, and Sydney will receive West Coast's pick 44. The Pies have also given up pick 49.

Collingwood has been unable to strike a deal for young Giant Taylor Adams, whom it wants to swap with Heath Shaw. The parties are still some distance apart.

St Kilda is poised to snare Brisbane Lions ruckman Billy Longer after the 20-year-old made the Saints his club of choice.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/magpies-gain-white-and-pick-no-6-20131019-2vtyl.html

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #635 on: October 20, 2013, 05:36:55 AM »
Billy Longer for pick 25? Sheesh, it won't be the GIFs that will put this place into meltdown  :lol
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #636 on: October 20, 2013, 06:57:58 AM »
stats don't mean a thing when your opponent is double teaming a team mate, creating goals, racking up possessions. That's why you always see these players down field & you notice them because the kicking cheap goals but get 5 kicked against them. That's good stats against you  ;D  :lol

Rampstar

« Reply #637 on: October 20, 2013, 10:04:28 AM »
in the last 2 years Buckley has set up collingwood to be contenders for the next decade. last year grundy kennedy and broomstick or whatever his name was who is a good player and this year they have good picks again stuffing mongrels.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #638 on: October 20, 2013, 11:44:24 AM »
At the same time we snaffled vlas and Mcbean , I'm still pinching myself they slipped through :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Gigantor

« Reply #639 on: October 20, 2013, 12:19:43 PM »
BJ I reckon getting Vlas might end up being one of the the more astute picks of recent times,by anyone.
AS for the Bean ,the jury is still out, but have seen enough of him in the magoos to salivate at his league debut.
One thing I did notice about the Bean was that he has a kick on him that would put Diamond Jim Tilbrook to shame

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #640 on: October 20, 2013, 01:51:45 PM »
in the last 2 years Buckley has set up collingwood to be contenders for the next decade. last year grundy kennedy and broomstick or whatever his name was who is a good player and this year they have good picks again stuffing mongrels.
Broomhead whose done jack poo and Kennedy who to me looks too small, selfish and will struggle. McDonough is ahead of Broomhead at VFL and has already got a taste at AFL.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #641 on: October 20, 2013, 02:48:57 PM »

What has buckley done?
The drafting of players is nothing to do with him. He doesnt scout young kids etc

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #642 on: October 20, 2013, 03:03:13 PM »

What has buckley done?
The drafting of players is nothing to do with him. He doesnt scout young kids etc
But Buckley can identify talent. Hence his move from Brisbane to Collingwood.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #643 on: October 20, 2013, 03:57:15 PM »

What has buckley done?
But Buckley can identify talent. Hence his move from Brisbane to Collingwood.
Yeah from where he watched Brisbane go on to win three Grand Finals while he won..lemme see...none.  Figjam is cursed and his coaching is doomed to follow his playing career, into a dead end, which I heartily celebrate.  If he proves me wrong, stuff him anyway.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #644 on: October 20, 2013, 04:21:42 PM »
The Pies have been recruiting well and setting themselves up to have picks in the draft for over 5 years now. They are one of the best at it along with the Swans who are the masters of draft trading.

Great business plans to have sustainability at the forefront!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"