Author Topic: Shaun Hampson / Hammertime [merged]  (Read 312642 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Shaun Hampson / Hammertime [merged]
« Reply #2565 on: August 29, 2016, 08:04:01 AM »
Back to the Hampson is a dud topic - Hampson really is a dud.
Not according to Jackstar & WAT

.....and the Richmond FC  :rollin

I back the club
You ?
When you say you back the club what do you mean?

If you mean financially then the answer is yes,
If you mean going to most games then the answer is yes,
If you mean supporting this current regime the answer is NO, I don't like most of the decisions that have been made especially in list management including the acceptance of mediocre players that, at best, should be back up players only. Players you think are great players are prime example like Hamspud, Grigg, Houli, Hunt and B Ellis are all the type of players that will always keep a team from being successful. Every decision these bozos make is the exact opposite to what the elite teams would do ie. Hunt was delisted by Geelong because he's a mediocre player but Richmond play him best 22.  :rollin

You?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2566 on: August 30, 2016, 09:27:24 AM »

I back the club
You ?

If you mean supporting this current regime the answer is NO, I don't like most of the decisions that have been made especially in list management including the acceptance of mediocre players that, at best, should be back up players only. Players you think are great players are prime example like Hamspud, Grigg, Houli, Hunt and B Ellis are all the type of players that will always keep a team from being successful. Every decision these bozos make is the exact opposite to what the elite teams would do ie. Hunt was delisted by Geelong because he's a mediocre player but Richmond play him best 22.  :rollin

You?
Hasn't Hampson proven to be a reasonable  backup.After all Ivan has been injured and when fit struggled big time hence the back up has played and been servicable imo.
 Your right that is all he should be  though a back up in case of injury and we must look for a couple of better ruckmen. It really is not hard to work out.
Hampson played because there was no other options that is a simple fact of life.  Grigg Houli Hunt Bellis Edwards  and others your right we had other options and have chose not to play them, they are the very first who should go but instead we extend their contracts.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2568 on: September 12, 2016, 12:10:39 PM »
He'd probably start off facing the wrong way, and sure he may get a fair few hits in but done of them will be effective

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2569 on: September 12, 2016, 12:11:39 PM »

I back the club
You ?

You?
Hasn't Hampson proven to be a reasonable  backup.After all Ivan has been injured and when fit struggled big time hence the back up has played and been servicable imo.
 Your right that is all he should be  though a back up in case of injury and we must look for a couple of better ruckmen. It really is not hard to work out.
Hampson played because there was no other options that is a simple fact of life.  Grigg Houli Hunt Bellis Edwards  and others your right we had other options and have chose not to play them, they are the very first who should go but instead we extend their contracts.

You are wrong there were other options available.

Vickery, Griffiths, Chol, Elton, Soldo just about any other tall on our list would have done as good as Hampson and probably better.

I am sick of hearing this no other options bull poo by stuffing mediocrity accepting posters.

FFS Port even played Trengrove in the ruck instead of Lobbe even when he wasnt injured.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2570 on: September 12, 2016, 12:12:35 PM »
He'd probably start off facing the wrong way, and sure he may get a fair few hits in but done of them will be effective

She could throw anything at his head and he would miss it.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #2571 on: September 12, 2016, 12:17:43 PM »
A garden gnome is a better option than hampspud
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #2572 on: October 25, 2016, 03:36:03 PM »
Andrejs Everitt has just been delisted. The pick 32 that we swapped for Hampson, which was further ontraded for pick 39 and Everitt from the Swans, which means that (as Cameron Giles was delisted last year) we can officially celebrate winning that trade.

Great job tiges! :gotigers

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2573 on: October 25, 2016, 04:06:34 PM »
Yeah nah still losing.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #2574 on: October 25, 2016, 04:54:10 PM »
Winning.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2575 on: October 25, 2016, 04:57:53 PM »
Yeah nah still losing.....

Like the Grigg trade we still have to suffer watching him play

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2576 on: October 25, 2016, 04:58:37 PM »
the blues supporters i know had me believe for 2 years it was docherty they got for the hampson pick?

is this true? I think it must be as they arent returning my whatsapp messages :lol :lol
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2577 on: October 25, 2016, 05:26:44 PM »
Andrejs Everitt has just been delisted. The pick 32 that we swapped for Hampson, which was further ontraded for pick 39 and Everitt from the Swans, which means that (as Cameron Giles was delisted last year) we can officially celebrate winning that trade.

Great job tiges! :gotigers

Because it's good to win the battle of two turds
Caracella and Balmey.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #2578 on: October 25, 2016, 05:41:13 PM »
the blues supporters i know had me believe for 2 years it was docherty they got for the hampson pick?

is this true? I think it must be as they arent returning my whatsapp messages :lol :lol
Classic moronic carlscum supporters, in the wrong as per usual.

We traded pick 32 for Hampson.

Carlton traded pick 32 for 39 and Everitt.

They drafted Cameron Giles who never managed a senior game and was delisted after two season (I think he did a few bad injuries).

Sam Docherty was traded for pick 33 from Brisbane. The very next pick!

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #2579 on: October 25, 2016, 10:37:39 PM »
🔨⏲