Author Topic: Ben Lennon [merged]  (Read 228857 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Ben Lennon [merged]
« Reply #1035 on: October 16, 2015, 10:50:01 AM »
Here's your Big Fish WAT  :shh

Yep....WE GOT HIM!!!!! :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1036 on: October 16, 2015, 10:55:07 AM »
There's onlllllllllllly twwwwwwwoooooo

Brett deledio s

Two Brett deledio a
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1037 on: October 17, 2015, 05:07:15 AM »
Lennon on ‘Roar Vision’ after re-signing ...

“I suppose the longer it dragged out, the more people started to speculate. But, in my mind, I was always going to stay at Richmond."

“I love the Club . . . get along really well with all the coaches and all the boys, in particular. So, really happy to be here, and can’t wait for the next two years.”

“I was pretty pleased, playing those last eight games . . . Obviously, it would have been good to play the last game, but it’s going to hold me in good stead and make me a bit more determined to take on next year and, hopefully, hold a spot,” he said.

“I’ve spoken to a few people and a lot of players have missed out on finals games before and come back and played in other finals games and even played in Grand Finals.

“So, it’s not going to make me any less of a player, it’s only going to make me a better player, I think.

“I’m just really looking forward to next year.”

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-10-16/lennon-true-to-the-tigers

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1038 on: October 17, 2015, 07:37:10 AM »
Here's your Big Fish WAT  :shh

Yep....WE GOT HIM!!!!! :thumbsup

:lol oh well Could be worse  :snidegrin
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1039 on: October 17, 2015, 07:50:23 AM »

“I suppose the longer it dragged out, the more people started to speculate. But, in my mind, I was always going to stay at Richmond."

“I love the Club . . . get along really well with all the coaches and all the boys, in particular. So, really happy to be here, and can’t wait for the next two years.”

“I was pretty pleased, playing those last eight games . . . Obviously, it would have been good to play the last game, but it’s going to hold me in good stead and make me a bit more determined to take on next year and, hopefully, hold a spot,” he said.

“I’ve spoken to a few people and a lot of players have missed out on finals games before and come back and played in other finals games and even played in Grand Finals.

“So, it’s not going to make me any less of a player, it’s only going to make me a better player, I think.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-10-16/lennon-true-to-the-tigers
I know this is stating the bleeding obvious but it's sounds like he is filthy about missing the final. I haven't got a problem with that, it tells me the kid is hungry to play and probably thinks he deserved a game before Dimma pick two guys that hadn't even been playing let alone been playing well. I know he is still young and he doesn't get to make match committee decisions but it's only natural to be disappointed if your club seems to go back on what it stands for.
Anyway I hope he continues to do his boxing training over the off season as he did this year as it can only help get him and his body to the next level.
And if he got some extra coin throughout this period, well good on him and I hope he earns it plus some.
Could be anything imo.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1040 on: October 17, 2015, 08:23:24 AM »

I know this is stating the bleeding obvious but it's sounds like he is filthy about missing the final. I haven't got a problem with that, it tells me the kid is hungry to play and probably thinks he deserved a game before Dimma pick two guys that hadn't even been playing let alone been playing well. I know he is still young and he doesn't get to make match committee decisions but it's only natural to be disappointed if your club seems to go back on what it stands for.
Anyway I hope he continues to do his boxing training over the off season as he did this year as it can only help get him and his body to the next level.
And if he got some extra coin throughout this period, well good on him and I hope he earns it plus some.
Could be anything imo.

x2

In fact all I really took from that transcript was:
- mostly wanted to stay
- not happy/don't get on with Hardwick
- filthy AF about the final

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1041 on: October 17, 2015, 08:25:31 AM »
Heard Lennon say that Dimma is the dumbest pole smoker going around

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1042 on: October 17, 2015, 08:47:37 AM »
Did you really Chucky?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1043 on: October 17, 2015, 09:17:46 AM »

x2

In fact all I really took from that transcript was:
- mostly wanted to stay
"But, in my mind, I was always going to stay at Richmond."  Always doesn't equal mostly
- not happy/don't get on with Hardwick
"get along really well with all the coaches and all the boys"  All doesn't equal Hardwick
- filthy AF about the final
"it would have been good to play the last game, but it’s going to hold me in good stead" Doesn't equal filthy

IMHO it sounded like a young man who had no intention of going anywhere, harboured disappointment but no grudges, and was only holding out trying to get some extra coin.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1044 on: October 17, 2015, 10:30:50 AM »
Good post Big Tone.

I'm glad he's filthy. Showed more emotion missing a final than most of our finals team did all game. He'll be hungry than ever and win a norm Smith one day.
Go Tigers!

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1045 on: October 17, 2015, 11:40:58 AM »
Did you really Chucky?
It's times like this that I am glad I am a little immature kid that needs to grow up because I can still get amusement from this stuff.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1046 on: October 17, 2015, 11:56:04 AM »
Did you really Chucky?
It's times like this that I am glad I am a little immature kid that needs to grow up because I can still get amusement from this stuff.
In case you didn't notice….

:sarcasm2
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1047 on: October 17, 2015, 12:12:21 PM »
I mean it, this is stuffing funny. I see the sarcasm loud and clear.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1048 on: October 17, 2015, 12:24:02 PM »

Yeh. Dimmer wasp on the ball with that one......
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:05:52 PM by (•))(©™ »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1049 on: October 17, 2015, 04:42:13 PM »
 :lol :lol Some of the backflips from people