Author Topic: Anthony Miles [merged]  (Read 143602 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rookie pick 27 - Anthony Miles
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2014, 08:08:03 AM »
If the Big O or Newman retires now could we elevate Miles???

Forcefully retire or?
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2014, 08:19:36 AM »

Forcefully retire or?

Either way...I just want to know if we could elevate him. If we could I really think the Big O and Newman would need to take the view that they are holding Miles back. He cant keep getting BOG nearly every week in the seconds when Newman is not adding value to the firsts.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2014, 08:44:44 AM »

Forcefully retire or?

Either way...I just want to know if we could elevate him. If we could I really think the Big O and Newman would need to take the view that they are holding Miles back. He cant keep getting BOG nearly every week in the seconds when Newman is not adding value to the firsts.

Can't see Newman retiring anytime soon, 250 games on the horizon.

And.....

Dimma will make sure he gets there  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2014, 09:18:13 AM »
Don't think Miles is the answer
Previous coaches of Anthony are very surprised he has got this far

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2014, 09:23:44 AM »

He wont be the single answer, no. But he will surely more of a contributor than Newman or the Big O....

I agree with you WP and that's where Wallace fell short and Dimma is heading down that path. Protecting players to save his skin will only backfire.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2014, 09:30:33 AM »
Big O has been vital to our team. Had to be elevated to help hampson. Once hampson is riddled with injuries again and Maric needs a chop out, big o will be there. If he wasn't elevated we would have either played hampson even though injured and made it worse or played vickery and griffiths as ours talls, possibly mcbean ( would get destroyed )

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2014, 09:35:33 AM »
Big O has been vital to our team. Had to be elevated to help hampson. Once hampson is riddled with injuries again and Maric needs a chop out, big o will be there. If he wasn't elevated we would have either played hampson even though injured and made it worse or played vickery and griffiths as ours talls, possibly mcbean ( would get destroyed )

Nothing to say to your comments other than you either must be the Big O or your pulling the pee... :huh

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2014, 09:44:41 AM »
Previous coaches of players are notoriously wrong about players futures.
What Anthony displays is a will to succeed and courage. With those two traits you can achieve anything, given half a chance.
He has been our best player in practically every game he has played in since coming to us.
Nobody can ask more than that.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2014, 09:56:25 AM »
He was an all aust u18 , killed at u18 and the champs and choco coached him at gws. Are you m,ain't this up ::)
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2014, 10:10:37 AM »

Nothing to say to your comments other than you either must be the Big O or your pulling the pee... :huh

Solid troll ?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2014, 10:18:45 AM »

Solid troll ?

You are??

Really, the Big O, WTF has he done to date? Miles on the other hand would of and should of played since round one. There is no reason why that between Vickery, Hampson and Griffiths that ruck duties could not be shared. Do we really need 4 ruckmen????

"Rucks:

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2014, 10:42:43 AM »
He was an all aust u18 , killed at u18 and the champs and choco coached him at gws. Are you m,ain't this up ::)

Played 10 games in 2 years. is 22 and is a rookie
My mail out of Albury is that there were probably 10 better players playing up there that should of got drafted before
Maybe just maybe RFC should " look outside the square " abit more
Taking Choco recommendation mighten be the answer you know
They all make mistakes

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2014, 10:50:51 AM »

My mail out of Albury is that there were probably 10 better players playing up there that should of got drafted before
They all make mistakes
Your mail is poo.

Read this…..

Anthony Miles is an inside midfielder from Howlong near Albury and is hailed as a natural leader having captained NSW/ACT at both the NAB Under”16 and Under”18 Championships. In 2009 Miles played 13 matches as a bottom aged player for the Murray Bushrangers in the TAC Cup, and in 2010 he played 11 matches to average an elite 27 disposals and 12 contested possessions per match. In both seasons he was runner”up in the Bushrangers best and fairest and in 2010 was selected in the TAC Cup Team of the Year. At the 2009 NAB Under”18 Championships he averaged 13 disposals and five-contested possessions while in 2010 his averages of 30 disposals and 13 contested possessions were both ranked number one. These efforts saw him selected in the 2010 NAB AFL U18 All”Australian team.

Now tell me the names of 10 players that did better.

Go on, I'm waiting.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2014, 10:55:15 AM »

They all make mistakes
Your mail is poo.

Read this…..

Anthony Miles is an inside midfielder from Howlong near Albury and is hailed as a natural leader having captained NSW/ACT at both the NAB Under”16 and Under”18 Championships. In 2009 Miles played 13 matches as a bottom aged player for the Murray Bushrangers in the TAC Cup, and in 2010 he played 11 matches to average an elite 27 disposals and 12 contested possessions per match. In both seasons he was runner”up in the Bushrangers best and fairest and in 2010 was selected in the TAC Cup Team of the Year. At the 2009 NAB Under”18 Championships he averaged 13 disposals and five-contested possessions while in 2010 his averages of 30 disposals and 13 contested possessions were both ranked number one. These efforts saw him selected in the 2010 NAB AFL U18 All”Australian team.

Go on, I'm waiting.

:lol :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2014, 10:58:07 AM »

They all make mistakes
Your mail is poo.

Read this…..

Go on, I'm waiting.

And that's why he is a rookie you clown
Actually know people who have coached him
End of story
Go and tap tap tap on your keyboards
I off for a run