Author Topic: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Elimination Final - Sun. 3.20pm EST  (Read 30720 times)

Rampstar

RFC Supporters have to continue to be sad. Our list is an 8-11 list that's it. And the sad part I don't see them understanding that, they think they have a good list. Today is embarrassing. I contemplated going to Adealide but decided against it for travel reasons and the long drive, I feel for our supporters coming home in cars and buses. They deserved a fair dinkum effort instead they got crap and a $10 voucher or something.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Who was subbed off for Petterd?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
How many players have Port playing today......
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Marks inside forward 50:

Port  19
Rich   0

:P

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Today they are just all off their game. They done what we thought was out of reach to make finals. We are not a top 6 side. We are a 7-8 position club at present. l'm happy they made the finals but knew sooner or later would come a loss. Don't bag the club & players now. Be supporters

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
No stuff em.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Cant have players like newman, grigg, ect on our list. I dont care where we place on the ladder next year as long as we get rid of these stuffen spuds and bring in some new talent. Because CLEARLY these poo wont cut it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:40:50 PM by one-eyed »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
And we finally get one.

Houli hits Griffiths 35m out. Misses.

40 - 121

Just 30 tackles so far despite us spending the whole game chasing tail. Port only have 28 but they've had the ball most of the time.

Rampstar

Today they are just all off their game. They done what we thought was out of reach to make finals. We are not a top 6 side. We are a 7-8 position club at present. l'm happy they made the finals but knew sooner or later would come a loss. Don't bag the club & players now. Be supporters

sorry Monk but if they lost today they had to lose with courage and determination and pride. 3 things that they failed to show anyone today. todays loss overrides the last 9 weeks for me because its such a bad loss done in a bad way.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019

sorry Monk but if they lost today they had to lose with courage and determination and pride. 3 things that they failed to show anyone today. todays loss overrides the last 9 weeks for me because its such a bad loss done in a bad way.
Correct.
Showed us nothing.

Fail
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Lookin at foley sums up the tigers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Axel with his nose smashed  :P.

Conca hits Newy just before the siren. Misses.

3/4 time

Richmond    1.1    3.2     6.5-41
Port Adel.   8.1   14.5   19.8-122

Goals: Deledio, Gordon, Riewoldt, Conca, Maric, Grigg.

Junk time.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Oh Chris there you are....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame

l think the supporters need to change their culture for this club to win a premiership. The media thrives on the supporters bagging the players. They make money of our poo

Rampstar

what do you want us to do applaud todays performance?