Author Topic: Richmond has offered Reece Conca up to West Coast ...... (Australian)  (Read 8098 times)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond has offered Reece Conca up to West Coast ...... (Australian)
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2014, 07:30:35 AM »
Shuey in a Tiger jumper at the expense of Conca would be the 3rd fappening  :shh
Won't happen, the whingers say that we are not trying to improve our list.

Why don't you offer an opinion about the club yourself instead of just making cracks and whinging about other people's opinions? We already have Chucky for that schtick.
I don't need to share my opinion because I am not the one criticising the club, however, maybe I like the sit and wait approach anyway.
I just get worn down by constant negative comments about the club. That doesn't mean I am happy or am an apologist.
Too many people have said  have said we, as a club are happy with our list. We don't know that. How do we know what went on in there? We don't.
Another thing, we sit here and type like experts, thinking we know more than the recruiting staff. Fact is, we don't. We are just mug punters who know nothing personally of the players and what makes them tick. If we did, we would be doing their job.
Imagine having some amateur upstart walk into your work and criticise your job because they seen it done on t.v. a few times.
the trouble with that is ive seen many upstart amateurs do better than those we pay good money to get recruiting right.
they get criticised because their RECORDS ARE SO SHIZEN.  A kid off the street could do just as well.
maybe some of those amateurs should be interviewed eh.

oh and we can determine how hard and serious we were about f/a and the trade period. nearly everyone was resigned before the trade period began. the options were very few.
you dont need to be in the inner sanctum to know you just need to use a bit of common sense and a few basic deductions.

mate you may say your not happy and not an apologist  but id label you  a typical fence sitter.

as for the players theres only one real question  that has to be asked.and that is can they play consistently well at the level.  i  sure as hell dont need the club to tell me that.
I am not sure if I agree that I am a fence sitter.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2014, 10:04:26 AM »
Apparently the red wog was offered three way deal for pick #3

Probably packaged if 12

Assuming that wasn't traded for armiage

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2014, 11:24:26 PM »

but hey its the same group who think matt priddis is a dud.

Geez you make some sweeping BS statements sometimes, Claw.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2014, 09:58:09 AM »
Not sure how much he knows, but Trout yesterday wrote he is still hearing murmurings of Conca and 12 for Selwood and eagles 2nd pick

Is that the Selwood that had a complete ankle reconstruction this year?

Do we want him?  :nope
good player. typical eastern staters with no idea. keep the duds ignore the good players. selwood is so far in front of conca it aint funny. even in a yr on one leg hes outperformed him easily.
but hey its the same group who think matt priddis is a dud.

Don't think anyone said Priddis was a dud, I believe the reference was that he was the worst B&F winner since Woewodin, FFS he didn't even win his clubs B&F so take it up with the Cokers if u must and don't tell lies