Author Topic: Taylor Hunt [merged]  (Read 88561 times)

dwaino

Re: Taylor Hunt [merged]
« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2014, 05:41:34 PM »
:lol Willy has raised an important question with his animated GIF....Who picks up dog turds with a brush??? That's just fraught with danger. Only the dry ones that go white would you have a chance at getting into the pan. Even then, too dry and white powder poo would flick everywhere. Forget any steamers or the post drizzle porridge. Metal scoop only for me.  Either that or your 4 iron after a bad day on the greens.  :thumbsup

How many scoops?  ;D

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2014, 11:18:07 PM »
 :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2014, 10:50:04 PM »
Dan Richardson discussing Taylor Hunt:

Taylor Hunt - officially today was his first day as everyone was back from the break and he was introduced to the group. Hunt will add to that midfield depth we've been talking about. He brings genuine speed which will be important for us. Still early days as to what roll he will play. Combination of midfield and spending some time across half-back. He has also demonstrated he can tag and go forward to kick goals. A versatile player which you need to be nowdays. Someone with running capacity, who can break the lines and kick some goals. That's where we saw some real upside in him. He's also over some injury concerns he had midyear. We'll have to manage that earlier on in the preseason but we're looking forward to him coming in and having an impact. Outstanding character as well, so he'll fit in very quickly.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2014-11-24/recruitment-zone-panel-show-ep3

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2014, 04:00:27 PM »
Dan Richardson discussing Taylor Hunt:

Taylor Hunt - officially today was his first day as everyone was back from the break and he was introduced to the group. Hunt will add to that midfield depth we've been talking about. He brings genuine speed which will be important for us. Still early days as to what roll he will play. Combination of midfield and spending some time across half-back. He has also demonstrated he can tag and go forward to kick goals. A versatile player which you need to be nowdays. Someone with running capacity, who can break the lines and kick some goals. That's where we saw some real upside in him. He's also over some injury concerns he had midyear. We'll have to manage that earlier on in the preseason but we're looking forward to him coming in and having an impact. Outstanding character as well, so he'll fit in very quickly.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2014-11-24/recruitment-zone-panel-show-ep3

Taylor’s traits thrill Tigers.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2014-11-27/taylors-traits-thrill-tigers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2014, 03:51:59 AM »
No regrets for new Tiger.

Richmond recruit Taylor Hunt hits the golf course with his teammates ...

VIDEO: http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-12-09/no-regrets-for-new-tiger-blues-bullish

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2015, 11:17:46 PM »
Newy talking about new recruit Taylor Hunt:

* He’s been terrific. Just one of those guys that comes in and fits in straight away. You hear that a lot but he genuinely has blended in with the group really well and he fits.  So he’s one player that we’re looking forward to playing with. He’s a really honest sort of player, gives everything, can use the ball really well and he’s a terrific fella. We’re really excited to see what Taylor can bring to our team.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-02-05/happy-with-hunt

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2015, 02:12:13 AM »
What does
"He’s been terrific. Just one of those guys that comes in and fits in straight away.
 You hear that a lot but he genuinely has blended in with the group really well and he fits. "

mean?

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2015, 06:40:02 AM »
Every time the word 'terrific', 'fits' or 'really' is mentioned, chug a beer.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2015, 01:25:30 PM »
Im smashed
oh wait, have we started yet? :cheers
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2015, 02:32:40 PM »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2015, 10:28:17 PM »
Taylor Hunt press conference at our Community Camp ...

AUDIO: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2015-02-11/community-camp-hunt-press-conference

* I’m really loving my time here at Richmond.  I’ve settled in really well, been injury free and been able to train and get to know the boys. It’s exciting times here at Richmond.  They’ve got a lot of new faces at the Club.  The first-year boys are putting their foot forward.  They’ve got lots of talent and a few of the second and third-year boys are coming along really nicely as well.

* Speaking to Dimma, I might just have a bit of freedom early on in terms of my role. It’s exciting. I guess I really enjoyed that run-with role at Geelong.  It was just hard work and really stressful at times playing on the best player every week.  I probably struggled at times with that role and probably lost my offensive flair as well.  So just trying to find that back this pre-season and see where we go with it.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-02-11/hunts-smooth-tiger-transition

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2015, 12:19:39 AM »
How come players don't come to us saying how professional the club is and how it's been the hardest preseason they've ever done and how it's the fittest they've ever been & how they hope they can fight hard to break into the starting team because there's so much competition and great youngsters at the club?

This guy seems to already have a spot in the 22........
The club that keeps giving.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2015, 09:19:47 AM »
lol. Maybe because the RFC is blue oyster bar of the AFL. We were hard last few years though driving maric and co to the ground
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2015, 10:00:51 AM »
Most pleasing thing is that he's fit as a fiddle because not doubt he can play.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2015, 02:20:00 PM »
I'm thinking that Morro will go forward and Taylor will play off half back. I think he'll be handy too.