Author Topic: Dimma vs Ken Hinkley  (Read 19115 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dimma vs Ken Hinkley
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 05:44:18 AM »
It's to be more like how St Kilda treat their coaches. That model which sees coaches leave or be sacked after playing finals.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 08:42:12 AM »
If we finish out of the 8 this year (as the odds indicate) we will have slid from 5th to 8th to 9th/10th and would have most likely won less games every year.

He'd have to go, surely.....
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 07:09:53 AM »
I think it has been settled now, Hinkley is a dud, Dimma is tops and a deserved winner of coach of the year

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 08:08:40 AM »
I just voted the last option,  :cheers
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2017, 11:05:30 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if a fair few posters that were wiser and have cooler heads now place their vote.

Offline ¾ T!geɹ

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 12:53:54 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if a fair few posters that were wiser and have cooler heads now place their vote.
Was going to vote until I realised how old the thread was.
Just for the record, I would've picked Dimma two years ago  :thumbsup and then again last year.
The third quarter, the premiership quarter, it's Dusty time. He starts to shine and then delivers in the most AWESOME fashion.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 01:22:19 PM »
So who genuinely believes we'd still be in a prelim if Caracella wasn't here? :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 01:32:33 PM »
So who genuinely believes we'd still be in a prelim if Caracella wasn't here? :shh

Typical - didn't post at all yesterday now back posting your usual toxic crap .
Unleash the tornado

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 01:36:22 PM »
Typical -  to single out that post and then get on your high horse.

Gotta laugh at thinking that posting on the internet is the first priority after our first finals win in 16 years and the sign of a "true supporter".

After actually attending the match I was busy celebrating in real llife and attending our VFL final...what were doing champ, apart from being a "staunch" member of the keyboard cheer squad?

I stand by my post....so either answer the question or keep your thoughts to yourself.... :shh
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:49:29 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2017, 03:06:24 PM »
Real life ....what ever dude . You would've walked a mile over hot coals to post had we lost .
Unleash the tornado

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2017, 03:09:00 PM »

Typical - didn't post at all yesterday now back posting your usual toxic crap .

Thats a bit harsh. Dio has been pretty honest with himself if you read all his posts since the game.

That aside Matty, what time did you end up watching the game Friday night after the late catering order? Did any freo supporters spoil the result via sms?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2017, 03:18:04 PM »
Real life ....what ever dude . You would've walked a mile over hot coals to post had we lost .

You a mind reader now are you? I don't spend my time time at the football or even when I'm out in general playing with my phone and viewing social media and I generally can't stand people who do, so guess again. Can only wonder when would you have posted a what would those posts would've looked like had we lost another final...like your posts last year eh? You're self-righteous hypocrite and a fool.

- Thomas Sowell

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2017, 03:19:46 PM »
I started watching the game from the start when it was half time in real life Dooks.

During the third quarter my stomach was i knots so I turned on my phone to find out the score - Richmond 20 points up .

20 minutes later I couldn't help myself and found out the full time score . Enjoyed the last quarter immensely

Unleash the tornado

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2017, 03:22:16 PM »
Pfftt...a real supporter would've taken the night off....

- Thomas Sowell

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2017, 03:24:41 PM »
I think Dio is taking his frustrations out on me because Dimma will be coach for the indefinite future.
Unleash the tornado