Author Topic: Richmond president Peggy O’Neal says Tigers united behind coach Hardwick (H-Sun)  (Read 16256 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Is that why were the defendants ?
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
In think what annoys most of the negative posters here is the fact that's they won't listen to the noisy minority Or the whims of the media.

Absolutely nothing wrong with what she said.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Online yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond president Peggy O’Neas united beh coach Hardwick (H-Sun)
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 09:35:12 PM »
Hey fluffy where do you get your statistics from? You claim we are the noisy minority, how do you establish this?

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
In think what annoys most of the negative posters here is the fact that's they won't listen to the noisy minority Or the whims of the media.

Well she didn't actually say anything so that's one way of looking at it
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2015, 10:49:44 PM »
Hey fluffy where do you get your statistics from? You claim we are the noisy minority, how do you establish this?

I think you should probably re-read  my post. I can't see where I said any number here was part of that group. Dont need stats to back that up.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame

If we needed speeches about sticking fat, we should have kept Danny Frawley. He was great at that.

Maybe they are related?

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka

Nothing right either
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2015, 05:56:18 AM »

I think you should probably re-read  my post. I can't see where I said any number here was part of that group. Dont need stats to back that up.

Minority is the smaller number or part, especially a number or part representing less than half of the whole.

If you use the term it's inherent by its very definition it refers to a number.

Stats please.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
    • Canning A.R.T.S.

I quote what I said again. I can not see where I said any number here were the noisy minority. Peggy said that the club would not llisten to them and I said  "i think" that would annoy most of the negative posters. No stats required.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Re: Peggy
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2015, 08:07:34 AM »
I heard her speech and she spoke well.Said all the  right things you want to hear.
Interested in what people who have actually met peggy think

She was cringe worthy and awful at the cocktail party.

Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame

I quote what I said again. I can not see where I said any number here were the noisy minority. Peggy said that the club would not llisten to them and I said  "i think" that would annoy most of the negative posters. No stats required.

Peggy Sue has never met a Richmond supporter. Her dad didnt take her to the footy. She didnt play kick to kick in the street wearing a Richmond jumper. Her entire relationship and understanding of what a Richmond supporter is comes from sitting in a board room surrounded by the kind of idiots that have made the same bad decisions for 35 years.

What the hell would she know about what constitutes a noisy minority? Was she there when the "noisy minority" held up wooden spoons when danny frawley was coaching us to death? Does she assume that supporters are happy watching the team lose 6 years into a rebuild whilst other teams like Port and the Bulldogs are speeding past us? Or does she assume that Richmond supporters will sit patiently while the club does nothing? Because history tells us that there is no such thing as a noisy minority at the Richmond Football Club.

How many of the best coaches right now like Lyon or Longmire would want to work for her? None. Is she capable of picking up the phone and recruiting an elite coach? Nope. If the club thinks it will attract more women to the club by having a female as president they are wrong. Caroline Wilson would do a better job.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
She leaves those things up to the  imbeciles you referenced earlier in your post.
That's why everyone is happy ...... Except us..
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
The so called negative minority
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: Richmond president Peggy O’Neal
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2015, 06:12:16 PM »

This thread is rolled gold load of shyte.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Richmond president Peggy O’Neal
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2015, 06:15:48 PM »

This thread is rolled gold load of shyte.

Yeah too many people expressing their own actual opinions and original thoughts - needs to be spammed with more lazy, copied and pasted loads of shyte like the politics thread.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.