Author Topic: Richmond to wear Dreamtime guernsey against Hawthorn.  (Read 12294 times)

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond to wear Dreamtime guernsey against Hawthorn.
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »
Just used you as a bad example.
I meant someone with pride, someone who did care what others thought of themselves.

did your priest / mummy / teacher - forget to teach you, not to care what others think ?

be an individual
think for yourself
don't listen to the media for every answer.
I am actually the one going against popular opinion on here so you are deluding yourself
Booing used to be fun when it wasn't done at the expense of someone's feelings, but people these days just want to grind people into the ground.  I don't care if they're a dog like Milne who are on the end of it, but someone like Goodes who is a decent person,  who is just defending his personal pride and right to exist and be heard, if that's his only crime, I don't like that.  And I would think over that issue I am in the minority.  I can think for myself, don't you worry about that.  I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but they are just my opinions.  You keep your own and I will respect your right to have yours as well.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 10:56:17 AM »
Ah you are boss of racist acts and the fun?

Is your post Sen approved?

I do respect you. And what you say. And what you think booing means on a deeper level.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2015, 10:57:14 AM »
Ah you are boss of racsit acts and the fun?
Seems so.  Enjoy your day at the Department of Stupidity.
Cheers

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2015, 10:59:20 AM »
Cheers

Booing used to be fun but now its vetting out of hand!

Think of the children

Some of us never thought booing used to be fun. Simple pleasures eh
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2015, 11:02:52 AM »
Cheers

Show some respect please.    :shh

Mr. Jobe Watson has already cried once... WCE are like a wrecking ball.

There are rumors, he is faking injury. Thinking of retiring...

Its all too much, this booing and drug cheating caper. Allegedly  If the afl come out and say " jobe Watson vilification is banned." What would your position be? No one is allowed to boo jobe. Cause that's vilification. No one can boo Goode's cause that the same (or pretty bloody close). What it were ruled, no one allowed to Boo Hird?

This is a somewhat realistic hypothetical. Now that the Victorian premier and afl CEO shown their thought-police hand

my man? gone to lunch? fair enough i guess we will have ti agree to disagree

perhaps we can conclude i am a person with little self worth, and very probable a racist. where as you my friend could well be a dumb-ass for the view you hold dearly: racism = booing  ;)

last advice get a dictionary made of paper and look up some definitions  .  If he is playing against Richmond in the gf, now that's its proven it affect his game I will boo till the cows come home. Go tigers
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:23:12 PM by Stalin »

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2015, 11:18:54 AM »
This has turned into a stuffing circus, sick of it! stuffing sook!

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2015, 12:12:26 PM »
Well l don't support the club in this decision to show support to a player from another club.l want my club to wear its proper playing jumper. l pay my memeberships to the club to go all out to win premiership for its supporters. Not to get involved with something that involves problems at other clubs or worry about how other clubs are going in the AFL. Our club is going down the wrong path if its not going to look after #1 The Richmond football club & its members. l have all the respect for Adam Goodes as a footballer but his onfield actions & sniper hitting & squealing is why the opposition supporters boo him. A champion of the game who in the last few years has dished it out & been protected by the AFL, The AFL match review panel & the umpires. This has nothing to do with him being Aboriginal or about Racism. This has now has sparked a racism slaging match between Aboriginals & White people. Just reading some of the comments the last few days on websites is amazing. Alot of supporters don't like Adam Goodes & booing has been around for 100 years. Its no different to Jack Dyer attacking Lou Richards cause they hated each others teams. Football is war amongst club supporters. The umpires have copped it for over 100 years. If l want to boo anyone at the football for whatever reason thats my own choice. Suck it up thats football Australian Rules.

So Richmond football club. l do not support your decision to to get involved in the Adam Goodes saga. It's not our problem.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2015, 01:09:12 PM »
It's a national struggle session and everybody has been presumed guilty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »
I boo Hird, which makes me a racist against whites going by the lack of logic being pushed down the throats of the Australian public.

That's a bit ridiculous.

Suppose we had better wear Essendon jumpers next week to make poor Jimmy feel a little bit better.

tony_montana

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2015, 02:23:47 PM »
This has been blown way out of proportion, why? bc commentators on this issue have made sweeping broad generalisations such as "if you boo Goodes, you are racist" that has backfired bc finally, the silent majority have said you know what? stuff you, I dont have anything against his colour, its his actions I am booing and the fact you are labelling me racist for it and telling me what I am apparently feeling is just not acceptable. I notice that they are backing down and today the mssg/argument starting to come through is its actually bullying haha  If they werent so quick to throw the big bad racism card this wouldnt be the beast it has now become. Now its a matter of stubborn pride imo, most people will not back down bc the PC brigade will then no doubt pupport it as a victory against racism.

The fact all the players, coaches, administrators even politicians are playing the race card and its having no effect whatsoever shows that the greater majority are sick to death of this BS. Good luck, where this ends who knows..

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2015, 03:09:30 PM »
what a stuffing circus.

here's an interesting take from someone at the west coke game on the weekend.

but to put it into perspective, he got rather uptight when I said gooddes was a grub ( or similar) and went to bat for him good bloke blah blah blah.

A west coast player retaliated to something goodes did ( he didnt see what as it was on the other side of the ground, but the coker was rather peed with whatever goodes did). the crowd on that side of the ground started to boo him whenever he went near the ball. this spread so soon the whole crowd was giving it to him.

so clearly, the best coke player in question is a white supremacist nazi.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2015, 03:54:48 PM »
Most of you who remain unapologetic about your stance against Goodes and that it holds no relationship to racism in any form whatsoever would feel some kind of compassion/empathy/whatever you want to call it with someone defending to his last breath his entitlement to stand up for himself with actions/gestures that he thinks appropriate to convey his own message of hurt, anguish, pain in how he, himself, has been treated.   You can kind of see how both views should be respected IMO and is quite ironic if you look at it.

He's playing the hurt card now because it's the last stance of the scoundrel.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2015, 03:59:47 PM »

so clearly, the best coke player in question is a white supremacist nazi.

Should recruit him then...he'd have a handy goose step....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

dwaino

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2015, 04:11:45 PM »

If we can't say boo, what about boo-urns?
http://youtu.be/Vb_eeVIpDw8

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2015, 04:16:45 PM »
I don't care if it's racism or not - this is extreme bullying and it needs to stop.

I see some of the stuff that is being posted on OER and Facebook and I just shake my head.

I remember going to the cricket back in 1988 ( I was 15 at the time ) . It was the WACA test where Geoff Lawson got his jaw broken and Merv got his unusual hat trick.
The abuse that the West Indian players recieved that day was disgusting . Monkey and gorilla noises all day - Bananas being thrown onto the field - all in the name of fun

This is the society that Adam Goodes has had to grow up in , but people call him a sook and tell him he needs to get over it. I suspect growing up aboriginal in Victoria was not a pleasant experience at times.

I just see a man - standing up for his principles . He has been a champion footballer.
He has never been linked to any drug scandals
He has no ties with any bikie or underworld figures
He has not had an affair with a team mates wife
He has never been charged with violence against women.

I am very proud of the Richmond football club for making a stand . Our players obviously respect Goodes and think he is a man of good character. I think they are in a better position to judge than us keyboard warriors / snipers.
Unleash the tornado