Author Topic: Did Scott Get What He Wanted  (Read 10036 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Did Scott Get What He Wanted
« on: September 05, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
So at the end of the day did Scott get what he was after last night? I think he has set us up, he had a good look at the players we have who are dangerous and how he can stop them with the players he has out. He had a very good look at our setup and game plan and how we coped with the pressure. He saw how we reacted to pressure. Overall he has a massive advantage going into next week.

Do we have anything up out sleeves for next week or have we shown our hand?
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Gigantor

Re: Did Scott Get What He Wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 11:48:29 AM »
not sure if it counts for anything but we will 70000 people yelling and screaming for us.If it works for the crows over there why shouldn't it work for us here

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 11:50:11 AM »
So at the end of the day did Scott get what he was after last night? I think he has set us up, he had a good look at the players we have who are dangerous and how he can stop them with the players he has out. He had a very good look at our setup and game plan and how we coped with the pressure. He saw how we reacted to pressure. Overall he has a massive advantage going into next week.

Dimma has three distinct game plans. He didn't show one of them..... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 11:51:16 AM »
If what he wanted was to be constantly on TV with a cock sucking grin, then, yes he did
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

No More

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 11:53:40 AM »

Dimma has three distinct game plans. He didn't show one of them..... :shh

this

the only thing we gave up last night was that Hunt will probably tag Harvey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 11:59:55 AM »
Mmmm, not so sure, our players looked a bit spent at the end. I am not sure Harvey put in 100% either, may have pulled the wool over Hunts eyes?
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 12:05:28 PM »
Surely this could of been posted in either of the other two threads (the North game day thread or the North resting players thread)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 12:11:56 PM »
We can only speculate at the moment . Personally I think there is quite a bit of pressure on North next week . Brad Scott has deliberately manipulated ladder positions . He has flirted with form. He has shown disrespect to the opposition .
Lose next week and Scott will be chastised by every North Supporter ( all 15 of them)

I saw last night as a little bit like the Nab challenge .
Remember when the second string Richmond beat a full strength Essendon in Wangaratta. Fringe players are always going to be desperate especially when a spot in the finals is on the line.

If we are good enough , we will win .

Just to refresh our memory - we all know that Richmond lost after the bye . North also had a big defeat - against the Gold Coast....good luck flicking the switch Brad

Unleash the tornado

tony_montana

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 12:17:48 PM »
We can only speculate at the moment . Personally I think there is quite a bit of pressure on North next week . Brad Scott has deliberately manipulated ladder positions . He has flirted with form. He has shown disrespect to the opposition

I am filthy about this and I hope our club is too.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 12:30:28 PM »
Scott > Dimma
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Siberian

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 01:09:46 PM »
come on suns

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 01:10:11 PM »
roll out gazza on a wheelchair ffs  :pray
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2015, 01:11:35 PM »
You blokes are blind.

Absolutely Scott got what he wanted.  Petrie said this morning the guys that were in were pumped and it was probably the most passionate pre-game address he's heard in a long time.
He had one instruction for his team .....SMASH THEM.
Scott gave the youngsters the mandate and told the experience boys in the stands, "watch and see Richmond crumble".
His plan worked to accordingly as we only managed 19 points to half time.
You boys on here can get excited by the teams goal-fest in the second half but that just proves how fragile this team is. I don't know about you guys but Sideshow Bob getting three easy goals from the goalsquare in junk time doesn't fill me with any confidence at all.

Except for Vlastuin and Dusty, we have too many soft as butter pansies in the team that jump at shadows when the suns shining. We breed too many administrators at punt road that people laugh at when they try and flex their faux toughness. Too many are too nice mummys boys and unless they come out from the start of the match ready to lay it all on the line for the team we will find ourselves once again getting laughed at.

Everyone knows we are the EGG team.

The club that keeps giving.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 01:16:47 PM »
You blokes are blind.

I don't want you and I don't need you
don't bother to resist  I'll beat you
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
the weak ones are there to justify the strong
the beautiful people  the beautiful people
it's all relative to the size of your steeple
you can't see the forest for the trees
you can't smell
your own poo on your knees

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2015, 01:18:54 PM »
Disagree.
Our guys looked like they were going through the motions in the first half. There was no run or spirit. It's as if they thought North wouldn't try. After half time they came out and ran much harder and by the end it was raining goals.
It will be a different game at the MCG too. I think we will win.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.