Author Topic: Did Scott Get What He Wanted  (Read 9920 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Did Scott Get What He Wanted
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2015, 10:51:19 AM »
Scott and swallow spoke pretty well on TV

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2015, 10:12:51 AM »
Do you honestly think that they don't already know our player's strengths and weaknesses, and how they will approach them?  That what they saw last night filled in all the supposed missing pieces?  That maybe we didn't do everything we intend to next time we play them?  And that we don't know anything about the missing 9 or how we intend to match up on them?

As I continually get told you have to be there to see it. We haven't seen 9 of thiers recently and they have seen our best out there, the same team the will see agin next week. We will see a different team...

Your posting is simply you setting up the forum to say "I told you so" if we lose. Believe me when I say this if we lose we wont have lost because Norf rested 9 players, we will have lost because we didn't play well enough. We are better than them. That is all.

Might be the worst post I've ever read

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »
I spose Scott got what he wanted.  Close thread
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2015, 02:57:31 PM »
He sure did.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"