Author Topic: Did Scott Get What He Wanted  (Read 10048 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Did Scott Get What He Wanted
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2015, 07:30:22 PM »
I don't read into Scott has had a good look at us. All he needs in a subscription to Fox Footy or AFL.com to do that.

We had a look at what sort of game plan they will try to beat us. They will press up and try to pressure dour ball use of the back. We got a little monkey off our back vs North. We hot more out of it than North did. 
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2015, 07:38:13 PM »
Do you honestly think that they don't already know our player's strengths and weaknesses, and how they will approach them?  That what they saw last night filled in all the supposed missing pieces?  That maybe we didn't do everything we intend to next time we play them?  And that we don't know anything about the missing 9 or how we intend to match up on them?

As I continually get told you have to be there to see it. We haven't seen 9 of thiers recently and they have seen our best out there, the same team the will see agin next week. We will see a different team...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

No More

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 07:41:32 PM »
Who really cares?

Seriously, who cares what he wanted

N0rt are nothing club, who I despise

Couldn't  give a rats about Scott and his nomadic pathetic club

Point being, he has had a very good look at players like Deledio, Cotchin, Rance and Martin. While there is 9 players in the North team that we didn't get a look at. If he shuts down our players mentioned it's all over. I just think that by doing what he did he has the upper hand. So he got what he wanted.

If Brad Scott needed a chance to see how the likes of Brett Deledio plays after 200 games then he cant coach for crap.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2015, 07:42:32 PM »
So far, so good - For us .

Our guys are primed and should resent these dogs for trying to rough us up with a b side.
As a consequence, they should be jumping these finals pretenders in the first quarter next week
and bury the Scit led brigade of brats.

With any luck, Zeibell will be raw and primed to be crunched
Caracella and Balmey.

No More

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2015, 07:43:30 PM »
Do you honestly think that they don't already know our player's strengths and weaknesses, and how they will approach them?  That what they saw last night filled in all the supposed missing pieces?  That maybe we didn't do everything we intend to next time we play them?  And that we don't know anything about the missing 9 or how we intend to match up on them?

As I continually get told you have to be there to see it. We haven't seen 9 of thiers recently and they have seen our best out there, the same team the will see agin next week. We will see a different team...

Your posting is simply you setting up the forum to say "I told you so" if we lose. Believe me when I say this if we lose we wont have lost because Norf rested 9 players, we will have lost because we didn't play well enough. We are better than them. That is all.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2015, 07:46:24 PM »

Your posting is simply you setting up the forum to say "I told you so" if we lose. Believe me when I say this if we lose we wont have lost because Norf rested 9 players, we will have lost because we didn't play well enough. We are better than them. That is all.

stuff, this is a forum isn't it. I have posted what I think and in a way I also think it was smart what Scott has done. He got what he wanted and I think we may have exposed ourselves a bit too much out of the game.,anyway, that's what I think.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2015, 09:31:45 PM »
1 thing I did notice at the game, north setup with spares away from the contest 20 and 30metres away that's why they seem so good on the spread, they play a dangerous game.

they roll the dice and it's why they can seem so hot and so cold, beat them in the clinches and you can smash them but with Goldstein there they back themselves in to win the contested ball and then cut teams up on the outside

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2015, 09:39:50 PM »

What a load of crap ...
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

tony_montana

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2015, 09:42:29 PM »

What a load of crap ...

You think we won't be fresh with a 9 day break?

Prefer that to a 16 day break tbh

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2015, 09:44:05 PM »

stuff, this is a forum isn't it. I have posted what I think and in a way I also think it was smart what Scott has done. He got what he wanted and I think we may have exposed ourselves a bit too much out of the game.,anyway, that's what I think.

Apparently the footballers have no effect on the football match
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2015, 10:31:24 PM »
Who really cares?

Seriously, who cares what he wanted

N0rt are nothing club, who I despise

Couldn't  give a rats about Scott and his nomadic pathetic club

This.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2015, 10:36:19 PM »
You blokes are blind.

Absolutely Scott got what he wanted.  Petrie said this morning the guys that were in were pumped and it was probably the most passionate pre-game address he's heard in a long time.
He had one instruction for his team .....SMASH THEM.
Scott gave the youngsters the mandate and told the experience boys in the stands, "watch and see Richmond crumble".
His plan worked to accordingly as we only managed 19 points to half time.
You boys on here can get excited by the teams goal-fest in the second half but that just proves how fragile this team is. I don't know about you guys but Sideshow Bob getting three easy goals from the goalsquare in junk time doesn't fill me with any confidence at all.

Except for Vlastuin and Dusty, we have too many soft as butter pansies in the team that jump at shadows when the suns shining. We breed too many administrators at punt road that people laugh at when they try and flex their faux toughness. Too many are too nice mummys boys and unless they come out from the start of the match ready to lay it all on the line for the team we will find ourselves once again getting laughed at.

Everyone knows we are the EGG team.

Mmmm like how we out muscled the Hawks.
Interesting " watch and see Richmond crumble" did he say this to his players, did Petrie state this in the interview, or are you just taking licence.

Nice little piece there

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2015, 11:34:52 PM »
Our players hardly done any running in the first half. Hardly done anything at all. Was a training run. Bring on next weekend & watch the show.

:gotigers

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2015, 05:53:20 AM »
Our players hardly done any running in the first half. Hardly done anything at all. Was a training run. Bring on next weekend & watch the show.

:gotigers

'Hardly did' not 'hardly done'.

This isn't the Collingwood forum.  :gotigers
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2015, 07:42:52 AM »
You blokes are blind.

Absolutely Scott got what he wanted.  Petrie said this morning the guys that were in were pumped and it was probably the most passionate pre-game address he's heard in a long time.
He had one instruction for his team .....SMASH THEM.
Scott gave the youngsters the mandate and told the experience boys in the stands, "watch and see Richmond crumble".
His plan worked to accordingly as we only managed 19 points to half time.
You boys on here can get excited by the teams goal-fest in the second half but that just proves how fragile this team is. I don't know about you guys but Sideshow Bob getting three easy goals from the goalsquare in junk time doesn't fill me with any confidence at all.

Except for Vlastuin and Dusty, we have too many soft as butter pansies in the team that jump at shadows when the suns shining. We breed too many administrators at punt road that people laugh at when they try and flex their faux toughness. Too many are too nice mummys boys and unless they come out from the start of the match ready to lay it all on the line for the team we will find ourselves once again getting laughed at.

Everyone knows we are the EGG team.

Mmmm like how we out muscled the Hawks.
Interesting " watch and see Richmond crumble" did he say this to his players, did Petrie state this in the interview, or are you just taking licence.

Nice little piece there
That game cost the Hawks a home final.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.