Author Topic: Did Scott Get What He Wanted  (Read 10046 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Did Scott Get What He Wanted
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2015, 09:01:47 AM »
Do you honestly think that they don't already know our player's strengths and weaknesses, and how they will approach them?  That what they saw last night filled in all the supposed missing pieces?  That maybe we didn't do everything we intend to next time we play them?  And that we don't know anything about the missing 9 or how we intend to match up on them?

As I continually get told you have to be there to see it. We haven't seen 9 of thiers recently and they have seen our best out there, the same team the will see agin next week. We will see a different team...

We saw them a couple of months ago and all the players they dropped have more than enough history in the game for our coaches to have an idea of what they can and can't do.  And on top of that, they have all the video footage of North's games this year that they need to prepare for a match against them.  There wasn't one thing that either coach would have learnt from Friday's game that they didn't already know about both teams.  Give both coaching groups credit for having at least the slightest modicum of intelligence.  The only thing that will matter next week is the attitude we bring - if we're 'on' we will beat them because we are a better side, if we're not 'on' they will beat us because we have already seen that happen against them numerous times.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2015, 02:09:38 PM »
the idea that professional sports teams, with established coaches, can hide or show their hand in the last game of a 22 game home and away season is close to the most fanciful suggestion i have seen on here.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2015, 02:11:19 PM »
the idea that professional sports teams, with established coaches, can hide or show their hand in the last game of a 22 game home and away season is close to the most fanciful suggestion i have seen on here.

About as delusional as thinking they don't have anything up their sleeve!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2015, 02:36:32 PM »

About as delusional as thinking they don't have anything up their sleeve!!

If they have something up their sleeve and we haven't anticipated it  then we should be shot. They rested players and that's it, has absolutely nothing to do with keeping aces up the sleeve. Given we have a 9 day break I don't think they have any advantage as we'll be rested too

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2015, 04:19:46 PM »
So how do we know if Dimmas never told our guys hold back first half and then second half pounce.Dont forget guys Dimma would not have shown all his cards to.For me it shows typical arrogance by Scott and that brothel of a club and if it doesn't work out he will have egg on his face.

Gigantor

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2015, 04:21:08 PM »
we played 10 minutes of football to win the game that says it all for me

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2015, 04:23:02 PM »

So how do we know if Dimmas never told our guys hold back first half and then second half pounce.Dont forget guys Dimma would not have shown all his cards to.For me it shows typical arrogance by Scott and that brothel of a club and if it doesn't work out he will have egg on his face.

Cause mr pagan didn't teach him that
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2015, 07:02:55 PM »

So what happens next week if we do that? We have done that in a few games this year...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »

So what happens next week if we do that? We have done that in a few games this year...
Don't worry WAT. With the rest of their team in we'll only have to play 20 min on Sunday! :snidegrin
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2015, 08:06:55 PM »

Don't worry WAT. With the rest of their team in we'll only have to play 20 min on Sunday! :snidegrin

:lol

"Rucks:

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2015, 10:35:04 PM »

So have nought. We're not exactly playing the Hawks pal
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2015, 08:08:16 AM »
A lot of you underestimate the Roos. The same people that have underestimated them for the past 5 encounters prior to Fridays which they have won.

They have the wood on us and if we are not 100% switched on for the first bounce we are gone!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2015, 08:36:38 AM »
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2015, 09:21:04 AM »
Wat does you keyboard have one of these??  :shh
http://michellerafter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/panic-button1.jpg

Just calling it how it is...FACT, we have lost to them 5 times in a row previous to Friday night when they has 9 of their best out, cant you see that??? Are you that cock sure we will win??

Maybe your keyboard should have a button saying "To Confident"??

"Rucks:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2015, 09:29:47 AM »
A lot of you underestimate the Roos. The same people that have underestimated them for the past 5 encounters prior to Fridays which they have won.

They have the wood on us and if we are not 100% switched on for the first bounce we are gone!!!

Has nothing to do with under estimating n0rt, more to do with no one caring about them. I certainly don't care about them, do t respect them or their moronic supporters

I honestly believe we are a better team and a superior club.

Have said many times with the Tigers it has more to do with what's going on above the shoulders on any given day

Facts are IMHO if we turn up to play are switched on: the side I refer to as The "Good Richmond" we will win....it is as simple as that

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)